It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is really behind the birthers and what is their real motive?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Umm.. Just a note here, but that "untrue" evidence found a compelling hearing and audience in open court less than a week ago in Georgia. I'll admit, I've never really been sold on the theory about Obama and whether he's flat out not American by birth, or just problematic under the Constitutional requirements for the Presidency in particular. I know two things though....and they are hard to argue.

1. Obama has spent the better part of 4 years obstructing and outright fighting every attempt to produce the same document any of us would be required to produce for a Drivers License, let alone a job or security clearance.

2. Obama and his team have spent MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of dollars since the first attempts to force him to produce this document.

:

Compelling -- like when the judge had to tell Taitz that she wasn't going to be sworn in when she took the stand to question herself.

#1 - He produced the birth certificate -- only president in the history of the US that had to do that. The state of Hawaii says it is the real deal.

#2 - The money thing is a birther myth to. The only group really pushing the is editor of WorldNutDaily and the court that listened to them was in Ga. -- Ga. is not know for smart people, in office. I know I live there.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I am only on page two and I am furious with the name calling. Idiot, Nut, and Fool are words that should not be used in discussion when debating. If you are forced to name calling then you may not be fit for debating. JUST SAYIN!

That is the ONLY comment I want to make in this immature thread.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

It's funny how many people are offended by "name calling" but have no issue spreading lies and anti-Obama propaganda.

I'd rather everyone researched their belief and called me each other idiots than people politely spreading lies.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I didn't play any race card. I've learned though that people that do things like accuse strangers of 'playing the race card' are often the most racist or bigoted folks out there.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hdutton

The fewer birthers I have to deal with on a day to day basis the better.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by MamaJ

It's funny how many people are offended by "name calling" but have no issue spreading lies and anti-Obama propaganda.

I'd rather everyone researched their belief and called me each other idiots than people politely spreading lies.

If you were not there at Obama's birth then you have no idea where he was REALLY BORN. Who are you to call someone a liar when you yourself do NOT KNOW. You read some things...it makes your heart tingle and you call it truth???
MMMMKAY!!!

When creating a thread of debate such as this one...TRY HARDER not to name call. It really makes YOU look bad and not worthy of debating in an adult manner. Take this as constructive criticism.

The other poster had GREAT points and it hurt you at the core. That was obvious...not just you but other Obama'ers.

The other poster was acting like an adult by not dropping to your level and I am even more convinced MY PRESIDENT is a liar... THEY ALL ARE!

I for one do not care anymore. He will be out of office soon enough and this topic will either prove in his favor or it won't.

For you though....your thread has proven to be absent of a debatable discussion.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Until Obama can clear up all of the above, every American has every right to question Obama and his past.

Why?

The guy has been in office almost 4 years. No foreign power invaded us. No banks were handed $1 trillion, in fact the entire birther movement is moot as this guy's term is about to end. The only legislation he managed to get through was a weakened health care plan for all Americans. Yep, how horrible was that?

Birthers are closet racists, and that's all this has ever been. If Obama was white and named 'Smith' none of this would ever have come to pass.
edit on 1-2-2012 by averageGuy505 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

When someone edits text to make it appear to say something it doesn't that's a lie.
When someone repeatedly mKes claims they know to be untrue, that's a lie.
When someone illegally gets someone's private information, pulls a random number off it, claims that the year in which the person in question's recycled SSN was from, even though the document says, 'the SSN is not recycled'. Well, that's a whopper of a lie.

If you repeatedly lie, and you do it to try and slander someone you should be called on it.

If you know someone is lying and refuse to acknowledge It, that's ALSO a lie.

Btw, the thread wasn't meant to be a debate about birtherism. But I guess birthers didn't actually read the OP. Big surprise.....
edit on 2-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by captainnotsoobvious
reply to post by MamaJ

When someone edits text to make it appear to say something it doesn't that's a lie.
When someone repeatedly mKes claims they know to be untrue, that's a lie.
When someone illegally gets someone's private information, pulls a random number off it, claims that the year in which the person in question's recycled SSN was from, even though the document says, 'the SSN is not recycled'. Well, that's a whopper of a lie.

If you repeatedly lie, and you do it to try and slander someone you should be called on it.

If you know someone is lying and refuse to acknowledge It, that's ALSO a lie.

Btw, the thread wasn't meant to be a debate about birtherism. But I guess birthers didn't actually read the OP. Big surprise.....
edit on 2-2-2012 by captainnotsoobvious because: (no reason given)

Hawaii says it is the real deal -- take it up with them
The whole social security number thing is a ruse too.

you are the one who has been duped -- and all it too was a Russian Lawyer/dentist/real estate/psychopath.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Who is really behind the birthers and what is their real motive?,

Simple - So called 'birthers' are Americans who want the rule of law followed in this country. Their motive is truth. That's it. The rules are there for a very good reason and they should be followed. Even though there are Obama supporters out there who try to make people questioning Obama's citizenship seem like a bunch of partisan racist idiots ..
that simply isn't true.

So to answer your question - They are Americans who want the rule of law followed and just want the truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If there is a something screwy with Obama's Citizenship, I doubt he knows about it himself. I think something might have happen and the parents lied so he could be a American Citizen.

However, I really don't think it matters or that theres much to be had in the Birther conspiracy. Obviously there is a political motivation and maybe even a racial one behind it. What it comes down to though is Obama is in, and theres nothing we can do to get him out save vote him out. Whats done is done and no amount of "evidence" is going get him kicked out of office. Either he's elected out in 2012 or retires after his second term.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Who is really behind the birthers and what is their real motive?,

Simple - So called 'birthers' are Americans who want the rule of law followed in this country. Their motive is truth. That's it. The rules are there for a very good reason and they should be followed. Even though there are Obama supporters out there who try to make people questioning Obama's citizenship seem like a bunch of partisan racist idiots ..
that simply isn't true.

So to answer your question - They are Americans who want the rule of law followed and just want the truth.

I would have to disagree with that. Birthers are people who HATE Obama. It's not an impartial quest for the truth. They WANT him to be guilty. They want it so bad that they are willing to fake a Kenyan birth certificate that the govt of Kenya even said was a fake. Are there any birthers who actually like Obama, but just want to know the truth? Show me one please.

The truth is that Obama has a birth certificate that says he was born in Hawaii, AND the state of Hawaii has officially acknowledged that the certificate is a valid one. The truth is out. End of story.
edit on 2-2-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Birthers are people who HATE Obama.

Perhaps people who hate Obama, do so because he's a proven liar and not trustworthy.
So which came first .. people's hate or Obama causing the hate? I'm going with .. Obama causing the hate.

I'm sticking with - so called 'birthers' are Americans who want the rule of law followed, because
there are very good reasons for that law. They do not want ANY politician to be above the law.

BTW ... John McCain had his citizenship questioned by the left AND in the press and in the blogs.
Does that mean that those people who did so are all just partisan 'haters' and anti-white racists??
Answer - NO. And neither is it with Obama. IMHO

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

Originally posted by kaylaluv
Birthers are people who HATE Obama.

Perhaps people who hate Obama, do so because he's a proven liar and not trustworthy.
So which came first .. people's hate or Obama causing the hate? I'm going with .. Obama causing the hate.

I'm sticking with - so called 'birthers' are Americans who want the rule of law followed, because
there are very good reasons for that law. They do not want ANY politician to be above the law.

BTW ... John McCain had his citizenship questioned by the left AND in the press and in the blogs.
Does that mean that those people who did so are all just partisan 'haters' and anti-white racists??
Answer - NO. And neither is it with Obama. IMHO

Obama hasn't lied any more than any other president or politician. There's no reason for him to be hated more than any other politician.

True about John McCain, however once it was addressed and proven his citizenship was valid, all questions ceased. You certainly can't say the same thing about Obama.

edit on 2-2-2012 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

now one has stopped to think, the reason they might have done this is to prevent ID theft, think it about it!!! A real birth cert made public, how many would be copying and use it for fake false ID?? they would have to alter it some how some way to know it is not a real copy, so if some one did try it it would be of no use.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

this goes back to the old saying "you can lead a horse to water but be darn if you can make it drink" Same as this , speaking as a former one, now that all has been researched, I know that Obama has the lawful right to hold the office of the Pres. end of story.
Do not believe this, you have the right to so. There is no point trying to convince the unconvincing.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join