It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First clues in 50-year-old UN murder plot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

First clues in 50-year-old UN murder plot

www.thenewage.co.za

Damning evidence of alleged foul play in the fiery death of UN secretary-general Dag Hammarskjöld in a plane crash in Zambia more than 50 years ago has been uncovered in South Africa.

The “hit squad” that allegedly bombed Hammarskjöld’s plane was linked to the South African Institute for Maritime Research (SAIMR) during the apartheid years.

This is the same organisation that had close ties with jailed Polish assassin Janusz Walus four years before he killed Chris Hani, who was the leader of th
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

www.themetropolitain.ca
www.larouchepub.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">https:
www.guardian.co.uk

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Dag Hammarskjöld: evidence suggests UN chief's plane was shot down
Lockerbie Bombing 21st December 1988 - 23 Years ago - A new False Flag Tomorrow?
What the U.N Doesnt Want you to know

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
There has always been suspicion that the former UN secretary-general had been assassinated but this is the first concrete evidence I have heard of the South African connection.

It seems that in the scramble for Africa, nobody was untouchable. After Patrice Lumumba and Dag Hammarskjöld were assassinated, it became clear that Africa would not be allowed to develop like the rest of the world had after the World War II.

www.thenewage.co.za
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1/2/2012 by deltaalphanovember because: seeing double

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Every so often, bubbling to the surface, comes evidence of the shadowy world beneath. This is one of those times. I wonder how many other "plane crashes", "car accidents", "suicides" are not what they seem?

Nice find.

edit on 1-2-2012 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by TheComte

True, I am interested in finding more information on the shadowy group called South African Institute for Maritime Research (SAIMR) and how much they co-operated with other intelligence agencies such as the CIA and British Intelligence.
I do know they actively recruited mercenaries and may have had a hand in the Seychelles coup debacle.

edit on 1/2/2012 by deltaalphanovember because: not the Comores - Seychelles

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Dark and dangerous little rabbit hole this one.

I couldn't say if this linked, but i was reading some VERY curious information this morning on certain aspects of the SA intel community, more old than new, if you follow, but certainly more current than i had thought.

Go see boereleed.co.za ... just look around, there may be connections to help you

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by harryhaller

Thanks Harry ... going there now. And looking over my shoulder.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by deltaalphanovember

I have been saying this for years, people just don't listen. It's interesting that Judge Cecil Margo was the investigator on the Dag Hammarskjold assassination. Margo wasn't a judge then but he was promoted through the ranks pretty quickly. Margo was also involved in the investigation of the Rietbok that crashed carrying Professor Bruwer, the Samora Machel Tupolev diversion assassination and the destruction of the Helderberg 747B-200 that was carrying 159 passengers and arms contraband. I could be wrong but it seems that Margo was up to his neck in washing the government's dirty laundry. You can get more info HERE.

As another poster said, the rabbit hole runs deep, very deep.

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

join