It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End alternative medicine degrees say scientists.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Alternative medicine will never be outlawed. Even though medicine is practiced as evidence based, there are so many examples of people who have healed from serious illness or near death or returned from clinical death that medicine and doctors can't account for. Hence there is no medical evidence for their miraculous turnaround and yet the field of medicine must try to account for these experiences if it is going to try to explain how to heal the human body. Most doctors will never admit that they don't know everything, but they don't and they know it. Instead of outlawing alternative medicine, there is movement to move it into the mainstream of medicine under the practice of only those in the health care fields like doctors and nurses. So instead of shunning it which would be very very stupid on their part, they want to take it over and control it. So while I think that alternative medicine will never be outlawed, I do feel that in time it will be taken over by federal regulations like everything else in our society.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
reply to post by pexx421

Of course. However, like i stated, there are many illnesses, and disease, wich can only be treated with modern medicines, and antibiotics.
Aids for example, and TB, you need specialized medicine to help fight the virus. In some cases, alternative medicine is just not an option.

vvv

This is simply not true. It's what we're told constantly and "everyone KNOWS" it to be true but it's not. I'm working toward my doctorate in naturopathic medicine and there is plenty, oodles, gobs, and LOTS of science-based evidence toward naturopathy being effective. I've posted a CURE for hepatitis on this site which I have seen work. My friend, in fact, got hepatitis C and was basically told that because it took so long to die of Hep C, she would probably die of something else before the hep c got her. Small comfort even if she was 70 years old. She tried the Hepatitis cure and now tests negative for Hepatitis even though she drinks rather heavily.

I may never get my license if this sort of nonsense is allowed to snuff out my education but the knowledge will remain. I've treated both my grandaughters just this week with good effect and zero trips to the doctor. Surgery is about the only thing allopathic doctors must be consulted for.

If the medical community were honest with itself and the rest of us, they'd admit that THEIR profession is the "alternative" since herbs have been used medicinally since time immemorial. Not only that but their profession was an unnatural outgrowth of herbal medicine. Now the usurpers are trying to get rid of and hide their origins by banishing it altogether.

Having spent 30 years on the other side of the fence I could tell you horror stories about the medical profession that would curl your hair. In fact, if they continue to shut me down and keep me from making a living with naturopathic medicine, I may just have to write an expose'/tell-all book naming names, places, dates, events and see if those "magnet" hospitals keep their status!

Bast***s!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Better yet, medical science would admit their abject failure in treating so many, but since they have the upper hand in all this, they make the claim of their success. I have more stories of their failure than their success that are not just my own but gathered over the course of my half-century's lifetime. I started out studying medical lab with the intent to possibly move to being a pathologist later. It didn't take long to see that it was all absolute hogwash.

Now I use alt meds for everything. In 2005 I had middle-ear infections five times. Antibiotics five times. I gave up on doctors' help after that. I'd just lived with it until last year when I discovered that lavender oil around and in the ear cures it. No side effects. No recurrence so far. Not bad evidence, in my opinion.

My daughter almost had her bladder sliced and diced by a urologist because after two years of their marvelous cures, she was still having regular acute infections in both the bladder and kidneys. I never called to book time for surgery as I was told to. I gave her cranberry concentrate in capsules for two months. At six months I took her back to that urologist and had her tested. All clear. The doctor was furious when I told him what I'd done. It was "coincidence". Really now. Coincidence. She's never had a recurrence. That's been 13 years.

You want more? I can bend your ear for a long time with my evidence. But maybe it's just coincidence. Then maybe we should rely more on that coincidence than on medical science's failure evidence. Or maybe I'm just a better practitioner. Coincidence many times is good evidence.

<< 1   >>

join