It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Leaks Secret Mossad Meetings on TV

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

This is not controversial. Please take a deep breath and calm down. First of all, the link you provided is in English. Tthe ayatollah speaks in Farsi. That aside, the real translation is this : the Zionist regime occupying Jerusalem must vanish from the pages of time. It's a slightly poetic way of saying that he wants the Zionists to leave. That is all.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

What you and others are missing is the IRIB is part of Iranian State media, like Presstv. IRIB are the ones who translated Ahmadenijads speech, including the wiping Israel off the map comment.

When the translation is done by your own people, its difficult to spin it off and try to hide it under the rug. He made the comment.. At several events after that speech, Ahmadenijad was asked by various news outlets for clarifications, and he refused to engage / clarify the comments.

Also, I am calm. I provided you with information you didnt have when you said I was wrong.

The link I provided you wast to wikipedia. At the bottom you can find the references / sources to find the information.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I think you're grasping at straws just to proves something that has long been established by rational minds as a highly twisted statement.

Like I said in my last post, Mossad has reported on official channels that Iran is not pursuing a nuclear weapons program. This report is not highly reported by the mainstream media because the MSM is too busy trying to portray Iran as a radical country that is going to nuke the world and needs to be stopped.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Deny ignorance friend.

Wikipedia is not a reliable source and the "wipe off the map" quote has been thoroughly clarified. Those who want war (the U.S.) and those who want to promote extremist elements (IRIB) both misquote and censor for their own purposes. This knowledge is not difficult to find.

Watch and learn:

If you've already seen this and still disagree with it, then I'm sorry for taking your time.

If this is the first time you've seen this, I would encourage you to continue to look into a bit further. There are several respected officials in the U.S. that have said the same thing as this video. There is a guy at Michigan State or U of M who was involved in Mideast Relations that said the same thing.

Do the research and deny ignorance.

edit on 2-2-2012 by ShockTruther because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-2-2012 by ShockTruther because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ShockTruther

The origional translation, the one all western media picked up and used, came directly from the IRIB, an Iranian state owned media source.

Your arguing the IRIB, who are Iranain and speak the language rather fluently, misquoted their President?

I am sorry but I dont buy it. We can go back and forth and we arent going to change each others minds. We have derailed the topic enough so lets try and get back to that. If we want to dealw ith the translation we can make a seperate thread and lay all the cards on the table there if we want.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by ShockTruther

The origional translation, the one all western media picked up and used, came directly from the IRIB, an Iranian state owned media source.

Your arguing the IRIB, who are Iranain and speak the language rather fluently, misquoted their President?

I am sorry but I dont buy it. We can go back and forth and we arent going to change each others minds. We have derailed the topic enough so lets try and get back to that. If we want to dealw ith the translation we can make a seperate thread and lay all the cards on the table there if we want.

No need, it's already been done more than once on this site. Check out the threads that already exist. I have and this is where I learned what I know about the subject...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

or might it have been intentional?

Everything is intentional.

This was some kind of bait or threat to Iran. They are looking for some type of response, be it public, or back channel, but nothing that hits the news is ever an accident.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Today SecDef Panetta announced that Israel was preparing to attack Iran between April and June...

Did I miss something? Since when did we start leaking classified info from allies?

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Since the first accidental
slip didn't work, we had to be a bit more direct. We are looking for a reaction from either Iran or Israel, and apparently we are not getting it. Personally, I think this administration has lost all respect from both Iran and Israel, and they are just refusing to play our little game.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join