It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Leaks Secret Mossad Meetings on TV

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Senator Leaks Secret Mossad Meetings on TV

www.israelnationalnews.com

Mossad director Tamir Pardo is in Washington for talks about a possible attack on Iran's nuclear installations, Israel's Channel 2 reported on Tuesday.

Pardo's visit, which would normally be conducted in secret, was revealed by US Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein, 78, who made the faux pax at committee hearing.

The hearing was being broadcast live by US television.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.h aaretz.com

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This has to be a pretty big 'faux pas' for someone who's work is supposed to be secret. Is Mrs Feinstein showing signs of dementia, was it truly a faux pas, or might it have been intentional?

It's clear the meeting was about Irans nuclear installations, and a possible unilateral Israeli action against Iran. Additionally, it's interesting to note Pardo also met with CIA director Petraeus. So, one may wonder what they're really planning.

www.israelnationalnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Droogie

She should be arrested by US Marshals for treason.

I can't believe this is even happening. First the congressman that was caught spying for Israel and now this.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This is getting a little ridiculous.

You do have to wonder if it was a faux pas. I would have my doubts.

Are they trying to get Iran to react and make the first move so they have an excuse to move in?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Did she also jump the President's announcement about Bin Laden's death at late Democratic political consultant Kam Kuwata's memorial service?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
I'd like to see the video rather than just trust the Israel news site.

anyone actually hear her say this publically?
More specifically, I wonder about the news site's claim Pardo was here to discuss an attack on Iran. Was Feinstein involved in saying why he was here?

This whole thing seems like a non-issue.

edit on 1-2-2012 by Thermo Klein because: added a bit

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
while the list is adding up, she also was a co-sponsor of SOPA

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by Droogie

I can't believe this is even happening. First the congressman that was caught spying for Israel and now this.

Such War Mongers you can bet After Iran they would want take out Russia

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
while the list is adding up, she also was a co-sponsor of SOPA

I am not even surprised anymore.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

here you go , move to 34:30 on the clock

www.c-spanvideo.org...

conservativepolitics.collected.info...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Droogie

We have no treaty with Israel so how is this treason?

So why is a terrorist outfit like Mossad even allowed to have meetings in this country in the first place?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Reply to post by buster2010

Treason because she's collaborating with a known enemy. Israel is not your friend or my friend.

Of course, thanks to Mossad's ownership of certain politicians, most people will just dismiss it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Finally we agree at something

Israel is an heresy created by Rothschilds not God .

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Reply to post by buster2010

Treason because she's collaborating with a known enemy. Israel is not your friend or my friend.

Of course, thanks to Mossad's ownership of certain politicians, most people will just dismiss it.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I think Israel is our friend? When did I start thinking this?

You are right about them owning our politicians though isn't it nice of us to give them the money to buy our government?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:20 AM
link   
From the article:

Defense Minister Ehud Barak has warned that the window for effective military action against Iran's nuclear program is rapidly closing.
Because Iran is a threat.

He has also cautioned Israeli's against over-estimating Iran's ability to strike back should Israel launch an attack on Tehran's nuclear program.
Because Iran is not a threat.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
Because Iran is not a threat.

If a person walks up to you and states he is going to kill you do you have to wait to be shot before you take action? When Ahmadenijad states Israel should be wiped off the map, does Israel have to wait for that to occur before they can take action?

While people on this site like to use the comparison about the US and Iran and which country is more aggressive I will point out that the US has never threatened to wipe an entire nation off the map. Again as the above info states, Israel does not and should not have to wait for Ahmadenijad to launch an attack on Israel before Israel can respond.

As far as the leak goes she has been on that committee for a long time. Could it be possible, as some others suggest, intentional?

* - We did recently find out Israeli agents posed as CIA officers
* - Israel is not going to give a heads up if they launch an attack
* - Its possible Mossad is playing skeet shoot with Iranian scientists / military heads
* - The Israeli intel chief briefed her on Israel taking unilateral action, which leaked.

Another plausible scenario - Recently Israel had a few cabinet ministers leak the then plans of an attack on Iran in an effort to stop it. The concern was for what might happen to Israel if that occurs. The cabinet ministers are still split between attack and not to attack. An investigation was ordered to find out what else and who else leaked it.

Maybe this is one way to bring them back down to earth some. Mere speculation on my part but the theory is sound.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

First of all the Prime Minister never said wipe Israel of the map. He said remove the Zionists. Please stop spreading propaganda meant to sprout war.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Last I heard was that the Mossad were reporting that there was no Iranian nuclear weapons program.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

WRONG!!!!!

It is well known by smart people that Iran never said Israel needs to be wiped off the map. What was said is that Israel should have never been on the map in the first place.

Iran feels that the Palestine people were unjustly removed from their land and it was given to a Jewish state now call Israel, hence the saying, "it should be removed from the map".

edit on 1/2/12 by sirric because: format

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Wipe Israel off the Map

Here is the original IRIB report before they changed it.

My original observations stand..

top topics

<<   2 >>

join