It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why so many ufo sightings coming from Mexico?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Every second ufo thread that comes up, is about a ufo spotted in Mexico, or at least close to Mexico.
Why is this?
Are they just fortunate to see so many ufo's, or are they big into hoaxes, because it is uncanny how many ufo stories and videos and pictures originate from there.

Is it perhaps because its near Groom Lake?

Is it because of the ancient ruins there, the possible Mayan connection?

It really is uncanny how many ufo cases comes from Mexico.

vvv

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Ummm...Groom Lake, NV is quite a ways away from Mexico. It's not even really close to New Mexico.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Maybe because of the history Mexico has? or its a save distance from the US to spy from, Can imagine if those UFO's are real that they have long distance recording equipment.Or the balloon factory runs at full production?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Mexico could well be the test subject that all other countries are compared to, as a standard or average .Not the worst ,not the best but a mixture of the good ,the bad and the ugly.The melting pot that sums up the worlds problems ,or a large population with a good drug supply .
edit on 1-2-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Lol maybe they are flying through to get a hit..

I also noted howard UFO sightings are also aired on Mexican news stations,, maybe the people aren't as closed minded?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Its because of the Mayan connection. Groom Lake used to be part of Mexico....and its 2012 the time that we will all be awakened....rejoice at the sightings do not fear. Raise your vibration and FEEL the love people. LOL. Couldnt help myself.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AlanQaida

How else can they make such long journeys . pale skinny body ,big eyes ,no teeth and tiny ears ,all the hallmarks of interstellar travel .

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep
Every second ufo thread that comes up, is about a ufo spotted in Mexico, or at least close to Mexico.
Why is this?

Jaime Maussan's UFO Factory

edit on 1-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

AAAh, i did not know who this was, so i googled.

Thank you Zorg.

Seems he is a "highly respected" Mexican ufo journalitst. Many ufo sightings and indeed footage seem to originate from him.

Quite possibly the best explanation here.

Hrm...

vvv

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by 12voltz

Haha yeah maybe they are on a deadline!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Hmmm, perhaps they want something back and thier Astro - Sat - Nav is as usless as my Tom Tom !

That`s "NEW" Mexico you want guys.........

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Are they just fortunate to see so many ufo's, or are they big into hoaxes, because it is uncanny how many ufo stories and videos and pictures originate from there.
A lot of the UFO videos I've seen from Mexico appear to be balloons. I'm not saying they all are, but here's a documentary where a bunch of balloons is identified as a UFO by a prolific UFO videographer who even goes out of his way to say they're NOT balloons!:

Morphing UFO is Balloons!

I also see that some of the commenters on Youtube don't even believe the documentary, so clearly some people can't recognize a group of balloons in the sky, even when they're told that's what they're looking at:

Yeah right.

There is NO WAY these balloons are the same object in the video. They look nothing like the UFO captured in the footage. They don't move like the object.

MUFON= CIA SHILLS
There you go, genuine UFO, a bunch of balloons.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think its party to do with their strong religious beliefs. I think the people there are all brought up believing theres something living in the sky. Some think its the Christian God and others believe its UFO's.

I also think its party to do with Jaime Maussan and his prime time TV show that pays people for sending in their UFO videos.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:30 AM
link   
All because of Jaime Maussan, there was one legitimate sighting in the 90s in Mexico, he went on tv about it because he had his own news show, then he decided to turn into a fraud by changing his show and putting balloons up in the air and video taping them, claiming them to be UFOs. What a prick.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Because Jaime Maussan is trying to convince everyone that every massive balloon release that occurs at a party in Mexico, is somehow a FLEET of UFOs!

Seriously, and he's not alone...there are plenty of folks in Mexico who try and cash in on this, and for many of them, it works to some extent.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Sorry Gazrok but that's just to easy of an answer. Yes, Jaime Maussan believes anything in the sky is alien visitation (doesn't make him a hoaxer, maybe a fool), but there is way too much going on for this to be such a pat answer...

We just don't know, yet...
edit on 1-2-2012 by Toxicsurf because: spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Jaime Maussan is the leading guy behind all the UFO stories that "breakthrough". Heck even my parents watch his tv show in spanish and i know a few people that have paid quite a few bucks to go see him and meet him. Theres this episode where the guys from MUFON go to Mexico to meet him and to investigate a few sightings and they expose him backing up a fake story. They also end up discrediting three cases in that episode.

It seems Jaime Moussan has found a way to bank all the UFO phenomena

edit on 1-2-2012 by blackmetalmist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Seriously, and he's not alone...there are plenty of folks in Mexico who try and cash in on this, and for many of them, it works to some extent.

Well lets review the situation..

Steven Greer started Disclosure Project... got nowhere and decided to make money. Now he flaunts his wealth and travels the world

Project Camelot Bill and Kerry. Never held a job and get donations to interview people around the world. Rather than pay one ticket to fly the interviewee to them, they take their whole team on a two week jet set vacation on the donations dime...

Jamie Maussen is an Icon in Mexico, making lots of money and has his spot of fame... heck even ATS can't stop talking about him...

Several UFO sites have gone 'subscription only' to escape the ravenous hoards of debunkers Earthfiles for one, and make a good living

Stanton Friedman gave up a career in Nuclear Physics to sell UFO books and tours...

Even ATS makes a living off the subject

So lets stop whining and join them... I could use a new car

edit on 1-2-2012 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Why is this?

Is it perhaps because its near Groom Lake?

Is it because of the ancient ruins there, the possible Mayan connection?

It really is uncanny how many ufo cases comes from Mexico.

vvv

I also have asked this question with no chance of an answer since no one knows. But I do not accept any connection to Groom Lake, nor to anything connected with the Mayans, Incans, etc. Even when you remove the obvious hoaxes, there is still a large percentage of impressive events from weird shapes to witch-like "humanoids".

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Why is this?

Jaime Maussan's UFO Factory

At least his output is more "credible" than claims of lunar anomalies, and more entertaining also!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join