It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Case Of Videos Of Flying People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I just wanted to posted this video for two reasons:

1. I am sure that eventually in the near future somebody will post a low-quality video of some figure with wings flying around some town and this can be a reference to solve their claim, and

2.Because it is actually pretty darn sweet.

Enjoy!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
It's marketing for the movie 'Chronicle'

Which is getting really good reviews so far, didn't expect that

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Oh my god.....my future child will ask me about the days when we used "spools of string" on plastic as kites.

I feel old.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hawking
It's marketing for the movie 'Chronicle'

Which is getting really good reviews so far, didn't expect that

Did you even watch the video?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
This really seems like cointelpro to me, to brainwash people into disbelieving when/if people actually start flying.

You do have some strange threads, you have a "trippy video" thread. I'm not going to watch it because it's most likely a brainwashing film filled with subliminal messages.

High quality shill alert. (See signature)

edit on 1-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

Really? No...seriously?

It's a "snipping" video of guys who made remote kites to look like humans.

How in the world is this brainwashing?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I loved the video that was really neat i bet alot of people went wow look at that i would have taken alot of pics of that..And your right it wont be long and videos of flying people will be showing up as flying aliens

peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
This really seems like cointelpro to me, to brainwash people into disbelieving when/if people actually start flying.

You do have some strange threads, you have a "trippy video" thread. I'm not going to watch it because it's most likely a brainwashing film filled with subliminal messages.

High quality shill alert. (See signature)

edit on 1-2-2012 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

That's a pretty ignorant statement. How can you even make a statement about something you haven't seen?

If you really won't take the time to enjoy the video... it's showcasing the technology created for the new and upcoming movie "Chronicle".

Basically, these are just RC planes that are shaped like people to give the illusion of "flying people". Of course... if you watched the video you would have known that but you did not.

Also, I'm not really sure how my other threads would be relevant to this one, but alright. If you are truly that terrified of watching a video then, by all means, please avoid it. I'd hate for you to slightly feel one way or the other, from this video, about the fact that perhaps one day people may or may not have the ability to fly.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Its defiantly a marketing ploy for the movie 'Chronicle` But Its very cool nevertheless.

news.moviefone.com...

According to the Los Angeles Times, the flights only lasted about five minutes due to low battery life. However, more flights are currently being planned at undisclosed locations. Get your iPhones, Droids, etc. ready to roll! "Chronicle," which tells the story of three high-school friends who gain superpowers, hits theaters this Friday.

look for them again in a city near you?

edit on 1-2-2012 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Don't understand the flaming you're copping for posting OP, but I'm glad you did!
I really enjoyed the clip. Its amazing how life-like they looked in the air. I would've definitely been sucked in if they were around my part of the sky!
Awesome! Thanks for sharing

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I loved it ,very strange to watch ,surreal ,has a sort of angelic quality. I sort of feel like ive seen it before somewhere maybe it was in another life only for real

edit on 1-2-2012 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

Thank you for your kind words. =) Glad you enjoyed.

And thank you to all who enjoyed this video.

top topics

join