It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl can say any word backwards within seconds! Incredible Show of Brain Power!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by wigit
I can spell things really fast.

I can't spell for S#!%! LOL! I don't know why...it is some mental block. I refuse to use spell check as I am trying to teach myself. The weird thing is I am fairly articulate and am VERY good at math and Theoretical Physics....but I can't spell and I can never remember where I put my key's or sunglasses.

Funny thing again...I have a fantastic memory and not only can I remember events before I was 1 year old....and I have been trained...and am very good at observation and spacial distance calculations as well as remembering vast quantities of sheet music and lyrics numbering in the thousands....I can't spell....or find my keys or sunglasses.!? Life is funny....the other day I surprised a friend of mine by quickly field stripping an AR-15 and putting back together in about 20 seconds.

I have not done this with THAT particular weapon in years but I could do it with my eyes closed....but i before e except after c? What about SCIENCE? It must be the illogic of the whole thing that throws me off! LOL!

My BASS Player has a tendency to go DYSLEXIC after one beer too many....LOL! Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Kind of impressive, however : me and three friends started to learn to speak words backwards for fun when I was about 15 years old. We learned very quickly to turn words backwards in our head, even new words. In the end we had long backwards conversations, like it was nothing. No one else understood a word we were saying, off course.

When you practise this for a while, your brain learns to turn words backwards without even thinking.

I can still do it, however, I'm not too god with long words anymore.

That girl is slightly better at it then we were, but we were close, I think...

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
What if you pronounced a word backwards for her, would she be able to reverse that and come up with what the true word is?

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by definity
so no one has reversed the clip?

Just saw the reversed clip and it's legit....you can't hear them all because it would be like hearing somebody with a very strong accent pronounce the word......think heavy indian accent or thick jamaican accent trying to speak english......you know what they are saying kind of ...but not really..

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join