It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Girl can say any word backwards within seconds! Incredible Show of Brain Power!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
reply to post by Hawking

It's not this complicated...

...detacilpmoc siht ton s'ti

poor grammar

rammarg roop
edit on 1-2-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rockintitz

Those people need serious help.

Everything is fake dontcha know?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

Obviously pronunciation would be significantly different considering her brain is breaking the words down into manageable reverse chunks that she can pronounce.

But if you listen closely on large words and the multiple words.
Pause, listen to what she says and then run it through in your own mind.

It is legit.

That isn't to say it isn't rehearsed...

But looking at the body language of her and the guy next to her, it was impromptu. Didn't appear to be any kind of recollection on any of their behalves.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally

Originally posted by game over man
reply to post by Hawking

It's not this complicated...

...detacilpmoc siht ton s'ti

poor grammar

rammarg roop
edit on 1-2-2012 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

Thank you grammar police

ecilop rammarg uoy knahT

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Very interesting talent for sure!

Not really sure how it is going to be useful in her life...but interesting none the less!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
How cool!!!! ........ and what a totally bizarre talent to have!

I like it and don't think she is faking!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo515
Wow...some of the replies I get on this site now days really makes me wonder why I bother sharing new content...I would expect this kind of negativity on 4chan but not here,

Cant we all just see it for what it really is? a talent? Just because you cannot do it, doesn't make it fake.
BTW its not a fake, shes been on multiple radio talk shows.

And FIY, use your brain...she is saying the word as it would be pronounced if spelt backwards, saying something in reverse is completely different.

Don't you know? ATS is the new GLP... every day we get closer to the mindlessness that exists on anonymous boards... and you can't even post without registering here.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

and you can't even post without registering here.

Whew...I saw "can" for a second...and about had a coronary!

Can't makes more sense!

edit on 1-2-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Although I don't know if this vid is real or faked...some people who are NOT AUTISTIC have some fairly amazing abilities. One of my associates can make instant clculations in his head using algeba, TRIG, any fraction exchange to decimal....he is unreal and is why he is on my team.

I have a friend who ownes a company called BlackBird Avionics...and please do not bug him! He was responsible for making the calculations for refuling F-117's via KC-135's when the USAF and CIA were overflying most of Eastern Europe DAILY at night to get a good idea of Nuclear Mobil Missle possitions as well as other things during the Cold War. We were doing this in the Early 80's and we were also overflying parts of the RUSSIAN part of the Soviet Union as well as China and alot of other places...they NEVER DETECTED US ON RADAR!

The hard part is since an F-117 need in air refuling....and we can't use active radar to know where they are or allow them to be detected....PERFECT CALCULATIONS had to be made for KC-135's and the F-117's to be able to meet up on our side of air space. The difficulty of this is beyond Genious as it had to be PERFECT.

I myself have a few tricks I can do also. I have flipped a U.S. Quarter 137 times in a row and it came up Heads every time. I can also remember and repeat in sucession....groupings of words almost endlessly....like a person will start with one word...I will repeate the word...then the person will say a few words....I will repeate them and the first word. They have this all written down...I will give you an example of a small group that I have to repeate.
1 hen 2 ducks 3 squaking geese 4 lymric oysters 5 porpulent poorpoises 6 pairs of Don Arvazals tweezers 7 thousand masadonians dressed in full battle array 8 Brass monkeys from the sacred ancient crypts of Egypt....etc
Split Infinity

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
That is cool, i noticed she said pardon a few times when people said words acting like she didn't hear the word... it obviously isn't easy to do but i think she needed more time with certain words then she let on. awesome talent nonetheless, i would have like to have seen her speak a sentence or read aloud backwards, that would be awesome to see.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Its almost like when you say aloud two words in a sentence, but you get the first letter of both words switched and you speak it with ought even thinking of it? I think that's one of the strangest things we do....

Its more commonly names, like if I were to say Harry Potter, my mind would have a spasm and say Parry Hotter.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I personally can't believe this thread got so many replies. Sure she answers pretty quickly, but while interesting I find myself not to impressed. If she could actually say them in reverse I would be pretty wowed. I guess everyones enthusiasm to her "talent" is kinda turning me off towards it. Not personally attacking the op, just adding my 2 cents.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
She IS saying the words in reverse. What pray tell in this universe are you impressed with?
Obviously not freakish signs of intelligence, computation, or anomolies.
It's not a crazy stupendous talent but Rain-Man-esque nonetheless. These feats of the human mind always intrigue me though.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

Definitely wound not sound correct, but the brain power used to do that, and maybe holds for a good talent in the future! Stay educated young lady!

still, amazed, I can't do that, lol, you?

OKAY, to respond to what many do not see, is that there is a potential in this talent, stay positive! can you do it that fast? Probably not........
edit on 1-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: (no reason given)

Move love, as a example to those who still cannot see, the negativity is like your child jumping off the diving board, did you see me mom? did you see me?!?! MOM: Every one can do that its no big deal..

CHILD: Great, thanks mom....
edit on 1-2-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: Adding sarcasm

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
This is an impressive as teaching yourself another language. Except useless in the real world.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Impressive indeed. She has a talent in that area. We have to give it to her and not find any excuse to discredit her.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Here's one for you to try at home:

only 12% of English speaking people can do this, within 30 seconds find the opposite of these words.

Always, Coming, From, Take, Me, Down.

If you can get it right in under 30 seconds, you are quite talented!!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Never going to give you up hdiniam.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Get her to say "Dis-establishmentarianism" and see how good she does with that...
2nd

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

Rick Astley fan indahouse....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join