It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message from 20 years in the Future...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So is it from the future? I highly doubt it.
The vid is from 3 years ago and I thought it interesting that someone knew what would be happening today. Kinda like looking back through time.

Just posting to show that 3 years ago people were starting to wake up enough to make this.

I do find it kind of eerie that although this isn't from the future, we are actually in the future that is referenced and the message is coming true.

Ok, now my brain just farted.

Anyways, enjoy.

ETA: I see some are taking this seriously...Don't!

Is the vid real? Absolutely not. What I found interesting is the point being made that freedoms and liberties were seen as eroding 3 years ago by the poster...that's it.

And the kicker is that it is coming true today faster and faster.

So, is it someone from the future warning us? Nope.

Is it someone 3 years ago that made a prediction (Not too difficult) of where we would be today? Yup, that's it.

Guess I should have made it more clear...Apologies.

edit on 31-1-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Is it really from 3 years ago? I need to look into this further...but even 3 years ago we knew this is where we were headed..

But seriously...is that Nick Cage talking??

edit on 31-1-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
im disappointed jude,, that was pretty lame,,

what the hell were you thinking posting that????

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Malcontents abusing the time travel subsidy that the state gave to innocent people so they could take a view at their own history.
They will be caught and tried in a court of law for their crimes of Time Trespassing and Chrono-Treason.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...

This is who put the video, you can view his other on facebook or youtube....Republican campaign videos.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
Is it really from 3 years ago? I need to look into this further...but even 3 years ago we knew this is where we were headed..

But seriously...is that Nick Cage talking??

Upload date says 2008 but no idea of the creation date.

Just going with the year uploaded.

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
To quote the great Simon Cowell-"That was PATHetic!" That is no new idea. People have thought this way for many moons

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious
im disappointed jude,, that was pretty lame,,

what the hell were you thinking posting that????

Lame it is...agreed.

Just a point being made that three years ago it was predictable to see the state we would be in today.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

I think Judes ATS account may have been hacked

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
www.facebook.com...

This is who put the video, you can view his other on facebook or youtube....Republican campaign videos.

Hell of a campaign video...

Still an interesting point being made tho.

Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

That sounds like your typical American with a brain.

edit on 31-1-2012 by AK907ICECOLD because: I hope that those who pays attention, sees I was being sarcastic..

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Sounds a little like Alex Jones.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Please post a YouTube video description, in full detail about this future message. Not everyone can watch YouTube videos.
edit on 31-1-2012 by anthonygillespie2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthonygillespie2012
Please post a YouTube video description, in full detail. Not everyone can watch YouTube videos.

Your freedoms will be taken a way and there's a war still going on in 20 years. That's really all there is...you'd think someone from the future could give a little more detail.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anthonygillespie2012

Here is the description as it appears on youtube!

Uploaded by okiecampaigns on May 22, 2008 A message from 20 years in the Future from the People's Republic of Norman Category: News & Politics Tags: People's Republic of Norman City Freedom Liberty Oklahoma USA License: Standard YouTube License

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Please post a YouTube video description, in full detail. Not everyone can watch YouTube videos.

Your freedoms will be taken a way and there's a war still going on in 20 years. That's really all there is...you'd think someone from the future could give a little more detail.

Thanks I clicked the video and watched it, seems fake, really fake. The military commander sounding guy is from the future but the video lasts not even 1 minute barely, with nothing important. Nothing made sense about who the war was with. The guy was saying things like unthinking unquestioning zombies. Really that's all he can say in a minutes minute?

How about we are at war with (insert) this is what happened

If he was really from the future why couldn't he post another message by video like what he just did? Every minute counts.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Or at least give us the plans for those flying cars we were all promised 50 years ago...

Good point...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Thanks I clicked the video and watched it, seems fake, really fake. The military commander sounding guy is from the future but the video lasts not even 1 minute barely, with nothing important. Nothing made sense about who the war was with. The guy was saying things like unthinking unquestioning zombies. Really that's all he can say in a minutes minute?

How about we are at war with (insert) this is what happened

If he was really from the future why couldn't he post another message by video like what he just did? Every minute counts.

Yes...It's fake. Of course it is.

Please see the OP. It's not the claim of 20 yrs in the future that is intriguing but rather the 3 years ago when it was posted.

3 years ago, more and more people were waking up more and more everyday. And here we are today.

Orwell was the master but I thought this vid from 3 years ago was interesting enough to post so that we can remember where we were then and where we are today.

And to think that it all started with 9/11...10 years ago.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
What about the Charlie Chaplin's time traveler video ?

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
John Titor had it right. He said a president would rise in the US claiming to be the second Abraham Lincoln who would bring the nation back together, but instead would divide it and then the economy would collapse and there would be civil war between the cities and the country populations (rich and poor). Our enemies would see this as reason to attack us, and in the end we would have five sovereign nation states united in a confederacy. This is happening under Barack O Bama. The man from the State of Lincoln who like Lincoln came from being an relative unknown to President. Who swore his oath on Lincolns actual Bible. Who claims to be a uniter but has instead been causing class warfare. Who has increased the national debt to almost 16,000,000,000,000.00 dollars. All that is left is civil unrest and war.

Any other time traveler saying pretty much the same thing as the man giving the message from the future of 20 years from now would be agreeing with all that even if he didn't say that much.

edit on 13-2-2012 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join