It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney Wins Florida

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Republicans think that Romney can beat Obama.
If you watched the ABC world news tonight you saw a story about a possible attack from Iran what do you think of this theory?
What if Iran does attack? Remember the executive orders giving them power to virtually grind everything to a halt in this country? What if this is the Illumanati way to bring about the New World Order? Connect the dots. I know its far out there but what do you think is possible? All opinions are always welcome.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Hate to be the barer of bad news but this will be moved to below top secret
sorry buddy. They just dont keep hot topics ubove. But they keep topics of moose jumping over a fence? But ya did paul come in third?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

Paul came in 4th but he didn't campaign- and that makes sense to me - it's a winner take all state and he wouldn't have won it.

I'm glad Romney won. Newt needs to be kept out of it and in the delegate count it will be Paul Vrs Romney.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
So what,Romney's not getting anywhere near the presidency.
.THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by ShamilAbdullah

Paul came in 4th but he didn't campaign- and that makes sense to me - it's a winner take all state and he wouldn't have won it.

I'm glad Romney won. Newt needs to be kept out of it and in the delegate count it will be Paul Vrs Romney.
really you want him to win have you read or researched his background? this guy is cricket is they all come

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This is funny I was watching the news last night at 11 and Newt was celebrating his victory on TV.

top topics

join