It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP discussion thread #147258369

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
As I realize this is a topic that has been beat to death I titled it accordingly. I am creating yet another thread on this because I have some questions (honestly I want to learn something here) regarding some of the videos posted below and HAARP.

The HAARP issue is interesting to me because it seems that even the most educated posters on this forum seem to outright DENY the known and possible capabilities of HAARP because if they didn't they would somehow concede and agree with some other outlandish notions. (such as the idea HAARP is responsible for every earthquake and weather anomaly EVER)

JAPAN: Parallel symmetrical cloud formations.
I find this video interesting because it seems too symmetrical and the cloud width and spacing between seem almost identical in size all throughout. This appear odd to me.

Wave clouds:
I've seen these clouds before and although I thought they looked too uniform I always thought there was a natural explanation as there are so many different types of cloud formations.

Clouds Loading...??
What I find interesting about the above video is that there is a sudden STOP to the clouds and a very clear and distinct line. I find this interesting because it seems there is a "structured" force acting on this cloud formation. Clouds aren't always asymmetrical and can have some symmetrical traits in very stable conditions but this seems really bizarre and unnatural.

Now before some of the experts come and rage this thread, think of it as an opportunity to genuinely explain away and educate people on cloud formations such as these. Please for the sake of your own cause don't just simply link wikipedia. Explain in your own words and understanding what the process is. This is a discussion forum and I would like a discussion on this if possible.

I am genuinely curious of these cloud formations posted in the above videos AS WELL AS the admitted known and potential effects of HAARP and what it CAN do.

Hoping to learn something new!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sly1one
this is a topic that has been beat to death

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by badfish420

Originally posted by Sly1one
this is a topic that has been beat to death

I know...I hesitated before posting this thread but...I honestly am curious about those cloud formations...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I've researched the science behind HAARP pretty extensively, mostly to try to prove or disprove whether it's possible it could be the cause of earthquakes.

One thing I found was that HAARP creates a heating of the Ionosphere as well as a disruption of particles in the air. I haven't watched all the videos yet but definitely think that heating of the atmosphere in patterned energy can cause things like what I've seen in the OP.

I'll watch the rest and get back and "discuss" more!

as a sidenote I used to work at San Francisco airport. If you've been in that area you will know there's a bizarre, almost otherworldly "wall" that stops the fog. On occassion there will be a gigantic 3,000-foot-high fog bank and right next to it and South is clear as day for miles. It can happen naturally.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Thank you for the reply!

Are there any known and documented/researched natural phenomena that can cause clouds to form as seen in the videos? The one I find the most interesting is the one where the clouds simply just STOP and I know as you said it can naturally occur as in San Fran...what is the process that makes the clouds do that?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
All the formations seem like they could be natural, in my opinion. Pretty bizarre! But I believe you'd need some actual electrical/energetic readings to convince any skeptic these were created by HAARP or something other than naturally occuring.

There's a reasonably new cloud pattern. It's called undulus asperatus. It seems to me like the atmosphere is more interconnected with charged particles recently which might explain these bizarre clouds. Some of the ones in the videos seemed like edges of an undulus asperatus to me.

Google search (images) for Undulus Asperatus

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I'm no expert (at all) but think it has to do with heat and humidity. Clouds are formed or created as a huge bunch of water particles. As the heat lowers there is a very specific "thermo klein"
where the water molecules no longer stick together in a way to make clouds.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

I about fell off the couch when I saw this thread and the videos it contained!

I used this topic (HAARP) and strange alleged phenomenons that surround it in a public speaking class last semester...and I used some of the same evidence (in a Power Point presentation)!

It is difficult to prove conclusively that these formations are caused by HAARP...but it is easy enough to persuade people into thinking it could be a possibility...and who hasn't at least given a few moments of thought to that!

Anyway...I am curious too if any proof positive evidence is forthcoming in proving that HAARP caused these odd formations!

edit on 31-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Not sure but could this be caused by Haarp?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by Sly1one

I'm no expert (at all) but think it has to do with heat and humidity. Clouds are formed or created as a huge bunch of water particles. As the heat lowers there is a very specific "thermo klein"
where the water molecules no longer stick together in a way to make clouds.

Thanks and oddly enough your avatar makes sense of those particular type of clouds. I am still curious about the cloud formation that appears to stop with a straight edge though.

top topics

join