It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Rally Today in Colorado Springs! (full video and pictures!)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Let us assume for one second that you are absolutely correct. Everyone there was between the ages of 18-25. And also, all of them are "overly" excited. Ok fine, fine...

So this is supposed to be a bad thing? A concentration of people coming from institutions of learning and education to excitedly support their candidate? I must say, the stereotypes surrounding the Ron Paul population seem to make it look better as a whole than others... I mean anyone who attends a Santorum rally is a group of over-excited Nazi-Christians who are eager for WAR WAR WAR... A Gingrich rally would consist of young cancer-hating indecisives, a Romney rally would consist of a room full of billionaires, and an Obama rally would contain a room full of potential well-fare checks.

So what is your point? A room full of intelligent people is automatically a room full of Ron Paul supporters? I guess you are right. However, the flaw in your calculation is age. Everyone who is legitimately informed likes Ron Paul, as demonstrated by Wook's picture--there is no specific age group.
edit on 4-2-2012 by PhysicsAdept because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
you won't ever see lines like this for the other candidates...its only RP and Obama.

Romney gets the senior mainstream media propaganda vote, I wouldn't be proud of myself if I couldn't excite ANYBODY about my candidacy.

posted on Mar, 1 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Ron Paul has the support of the veterans, and military, and a good amount of civilians. Isn't that how Caesar conquered rome from the senate?

<< 1  2   >>

join