It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Rally Today in Colorado Springs! (full video and pictures!)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
There were tons of people at his rally in myrtle beach,,but not like that one. Yeah I noticed CNN left him off of the front page,,I made comments in their comment section. I said " Due to the media constantly showing newt vs romney, I WILL ONLY VOTE FOR RON PAUL NOW? thanks for helping me make up my mind by exposing the crookedness of Newt and Romney" hahahahaa, backfire

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Cool. You know I saw Ron Paul on one of the late-nite shows the other day and I gotta say that I really liked him. I like him MUCH MUCH (MUCH) better than ol' Mitt and the other republicans. Unfortunately, I don't think he's going to win the presidency

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
i and my wife attended the denver hotel renaissance event.
he was very energized as was the 2k plus crowd.
wall to wall folks.
chanting "end the fed" on several occasions.
somehow romney bots keep winning.
Paul has started the grass root 'Revolution' and is considered the Father of the tea party.
calling for a full audit of the unfed and let the chips fall where they may.
bringing the military home and allowing them to spend their money on home soil would stoke the U.S. economy.
mostly young folks -lit, fit and ready to take the country back.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Great videos and photos....

Thank you to Father and Son for sharing their excitement and Ron Paul.

Spread the word on Liberty and Freedom. We can't live through 4 more years of this....

Des

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   
The last 8 minutes or so of that speech almost had me in tears. Ron Paul's words are so righteous and transparent - in terms of simplicity.

It really is that simple to fix a deficit. Just because the man isn't planning to open a new branch of government with a catchy abbreviation, in the name of deficit management, does not mean he has no plan, or that his plan will not work. In fact, it means quite the opposite.

With that being said, however, The U.S.A's current deficit is gargantuan and I believe that the majority of that deficit should not have to be paid for by the people.
edit on 1-2-2012 by theshepherd2 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Thankyou for this, it just brought tears to my heart. I just cant stand how he has been so ignored and dissed. I am still talking to people here locally and they say RON PAUL???

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

I LOVED how he said that any bill that goes out , people should realize that the title usually means the opposite. That the patriot act is a perfect example, but who would have voted for it if it read "Resend the 4th amendment act"... LOL I love this mans genuine honesty and candor.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibajaba
wall to wall folks.
Paul has started the grass root 'Revolution' and is considered the Father of the tea party.
bringing the military home and allowing them to spend their money on home soil would stoke the U.S. economy.

Awesome! So you were at the Denver rally yesterday? Looks like someone got that one recorded as well.

Damn, I can't embedd this one either...I dunno why I'm having so much trouble with that lately.

Anyway here's the link:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Originally posted by jibajaba
wall to wall folks.

Awesome! So you were at the Denver rally yesterday? Looks like someone got that one recorded as well.

Damn, I can't embedd this one either...I dunno why I'm having so much trouble with that lately.

Anyway here's the link:

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

Here ya go Wooks...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Thanks!
Not sure what I'm doing wrong on that lately..

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep

Thanks!
Not sure what I'm doing wrong on that lately..

On youtube vids...only copy the info that is after the equal = sign in the url.

Example: say the YT url is abcdef621=xyz876 Only copy the xyz876 part after the equal sign.

Then paste it into the *VID YOUTUBE* tab function listed on the top of the ATS post page.

Click *VID YOUTUBE*....that will give you some brackets in your post, where your cursor is. Paste the copied info from the video between the brackets, and that should do it for you.

Des
edit on 1-2-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Yeah for the last link I posted I tried putting "3CHze3hw4F4" in the box..but it was coming up with a malformed video ID. Very weird.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

He should choose his words carefully. I assume turtle tunnels refers to tunnels built under roads to save sea turtles from being run over. Sure it sounds like a stupid way to save them and it's more a job for volunteer work than the state (maybe a simple matter of rerouting when they are hatching), but still you don't want to sound completely insensitive on environmental and animal protection subjects. Especially sea turtles as many types are endangered and the hold a special place in environmentalist and younger people's hearts.

Paul's my guy, but still, he doesn't have the softest image as it is.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Rather than post very many replies separately and clogging up the thread, I will address each here:

reply to post by CORN IS NUTS

Yeah I see it all the time. The only three candidates that are runnign ar Newt, Gingrich, and Santorum dontcha know??

reply to post by getreadyalready

He did place last, but in a state where, like you said, he did not campaign in. Plus it is hard to do well when Romney is spending millions and millions to campaign on places just because he can. I have hope for Paul in places other than Florida anyway. Woulda been nice for him to better, but it has been only four states

reply to post by avatard

Very noce! I take pride in people like you! I wish though that the media would ever respond to statements like that, however... they do not. You should check just in case to make sure that they did not delete it!

reply to post by 3headed

And you may be right, maybe Paul won't win... but please still vote. Even if our vote does not matter due to cheating political agendas... they (corrupt politicians) will hear the vote, maybe even scare em a little. That to me is worth it.

reply to post by jibajaba

Awesome! I knew people who went who said it was amazing, just like here. Also, I know the young vote is a prominent one, though I admit I was proud of the diversity I saw at our rally.

LMAO
very nice, very nice... Thank you and you are welcome

reply to post by theshepherd2

Agreed! Unfortunately it takes more than a cohesive and logical idea to fix things. It takes money and support through the media...

reply to post by antar

Ugh I ran into the same thing while campaigning locally. Someone said, "Who is Ron Paul, is that some musician or something?" I did not even bother to try. I just left quietly...

reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

True, but i think he does the best possible. It is hard to answer a question that involves something like that without sounding evil. Like in the debate when they asked him about the Everglades and what he would do to support it or whatever. He could have been blatantly honest and said, nothing it is dumb to think of that when our economy and people are suffering so horridly... but he did not. He answers honestly, without sounding like a jerk--at least to the best of his ability IMO. Then again, I do see exactly what you mean.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This dropped off the face of the Earth a little too quicklly lol.
One more bump..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Wow, a week hiatus and the first thing you guys make me do is give out a Flag & stars!

Thanks for sharing your experience...you guys almost made me feel like I was there with you!...Excellent job!

It's also nice to see I'm not the only dad here who's got his son hooked on Ron Paul and his ideas of Personal Liberty as well as a Sound Economic and Foreign Policy.

I really feel the next four states are HUGE for the campaign. We can win this guys!

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Ha I know what you mean. And I have a theory as to why. Now I know everyone doesn't conduct their time on ATS as I do... but when the mod put my thread into a different forum, I wonder if it reset my recently flagged count?... I know I look for things under New Topics, and look for what is flagged most recently. I know I see ones there that are up for about two days, maybe a little less. Mine wasn't up for more than 12 hours in the original forum. Oh well, not sure, just a thought,

Anyway, thanks to all to took time to watch the video and post your thoughts here! I hope you all benefited from this speech as much as I know I did!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Sounds like a bunch of over-excited college kids.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Sounds like a bunch of over-excited college kids.

Well you would be wrong, but this is a pretty typical assumption from those who don't attend these rallies. (the media loves to make people think this) We had 2 people in front of us who were of the age of college students. I saw a few others as well, but quite honestly most of this crowd was very diverse with all age groups from a few college kids to people my age to seniors and very old veterans etc. Of course, don't take my word for it.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Here, I even dug up a picture for you. Look how many people you can spot with gray hair and balding issues.
This was before I entered the madness to retrieve the book signing.

Just a bunch of crazy college kids eh?.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join