It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikileaks' Julian Assange to guest star on The Simpsons' 500th episode and I think there's someth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Assange went from USA #1 enemy to mainstream celebrity with projects to host TV talk shows and guest appearances in traditional shows such as The Simpsons. He's making voice-over for his role in the episode 500 of the longevous cartoon and I think that the CIA-Illuminati-zionist-kabbalistic apparatus of Hollywood, will flag something big during this special episode:

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has provided the voice for an animated version of himself in the 500th episode of Fox’s “The Simpsons,” a network spokeswoman confirmed Monday. Assange recorded the voice part over the summer, according to a report in Entertainment Weekly, which broke the news. The show’s milestone 500th episode is set to air Feb. 19. Getting Assange on the show was the work of creator Matt Groening, who heard he was a fan of the show. Groening, according to EW, dispatched “Simpsons” casting director Bonnie Pietila to find Assange. The lines were recorded in a spot unknown to the producers, executive producer Al Jean told EW.

Read more: www.nydailynews.com... 1l5q2hsvs

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Why I suspect that?? First off I really doubt that the role of Assange in a commemorative episode of The Simpsons, is just casual. The episode will be aired in Feb. 19, 2012. Applying some numerology to this date, we have: 2 + 1 + 9 = 12, 1 + 2 = 3 + (2 + 0 + 1 + 2) = 8 + (500 episode) = 13, a number with very important meaning to practitioners of Jew kabbalah:

HaShem is Thirteen

The number thirteen is among the holiest of the numbers because it is closely associated with HaShem.

Devarim (Deuteronomy) 6:4 Hear, O Israel: HaShem our God, HaShem is one:

This pasuk, from the Shema, tells us a very important relationship:

HaShem = sjt Echad (One) The Shema is recited twice a day, by observant Jews, to obey the Torah command as found in the Shema itself. The goal of the Shema is not just to declare that HaShem is one, but rather to declare that HaShem is one and there is nothing in existence besides Him. The world and everything around us, is just an extension of HaShem.
To help us understand the making of many into one, HaShem gave us the sense of hearing. As an aside, HaShem gave us the human body, with all of its responses, in order to give us intimate insights into HaShem and His creation. If we understand what it means to hear, we can understand what it means to declare HaShem’s oneness.

www.betemunah.org...

In addition, kabbalistically, the number 13 indicates the ability to rise above the influence of the 12 signs of the Zodiac (12+1=13), not being bound by the influences of the cosmos.

judaism.about.com...

The messianic role of Assange and Wikileaks in the changing of the world and modern paradigms of leaking and sharing sensitive information, seems to fit in the attributes of the meaning of the number 13 in kabbalah.
Also notice that the word "Assange" sounds a lot like "HaShem".

And the fact that the 9-11 was flagged on The Simpsons, 6 months before it happened, suggests that Matt Groenning is a high-rank member of the Illuminati apparatus:

Keep your eyes in the 500th episode of The Simpsons....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

no doubt in my mind that there will be some sort of hidden message throughout that episode, hopefully someone records it, so it can be analyzed and disected later on

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Lol, seriously?.. seriously?..

What a f***in' joke. Hahaha, listen dude...

The less ya trip, the less ya slip.

Stay balanced man, everything ain't always how it seems.

Keep it real.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I think the Simpsons speaks truth to power, not truth to the masses. Simpsons provides a sort of comedy appreciated because it is formed by observational humor on modern American life; it imitates life because it finds life humorous. Life does not imitate the Simpsons, and looking for occult reasons for Assange's appearance in a cartoon show is not a sign of having a balanced mind. He denies ignorance and you seek to push him onto a stage of ignorance as a weapon. While I don't know him personally I think that ATS can do better than this, the Simpsons are not the place for any signs of the illuminati or Wikileaks truths.

Assange would be on the Simpsons for the obstensibly correct idea of getting the truth out to people, and making the people who like the Simpsons see that Wikileaks can be a force for good, rather than the common garbage Fox News pushes.

That being said, I look forward to the episode. I think the Simpsons are actually not like the Fox News network, they are different sides of the same coin, Comedy instead of Tragedy. Tragedy sells news, it doesn't sell cartoons.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

You bet it will. Most likely not too obvious to inattentive and ordinary people, but surely encoded for the understanding of the freemasons and general zionist-occultists

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by iunlimited491
Lol, seriously?.. seriously?..

What a f***in' joke. Hahaha, listen dude...

The less ya trip, the less ya slip.

Stay balanced man, everything ain't always how it seems.

Keep it real.

what the hell was this sopposed to mean?

you seem to contradict yourself with this statement...

and why the hell are you in a conspiracy website? and then click on a post like this, if you dont have an open mind?

now go ahead "dawg" and keep grazing i think its feeding time for you

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
When will people give up looking for secret messages in cartoons on TV?

How many threads did we have last year about the 11/11/11 date that showed up in the Simpsons a few times? Give it a rest.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sachyriel
...the Simpsons are not the place for any signs of the illuminati...

So WTH was that, flagged on The Simpsons before it happen???

You have to got a lot of guts if you dare say it was not a flag.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Good present. I don't know about all that Numbness Only One God and he's a Jew stuff, but hear as well that Mr. Cojones is starting to accept face time as well. Russia Today is claiming exclusivity and if I were his lawyer I would advise him to become as public as possible. It's harder to disappear somebody that way.

Good for him. He has a difficult road ahead especially when the US State Dept. finally get their mitts on him and he is extradited to the US to stand trial for Free Speech in the land of secrets.

My bet is the money will come from stupid stuff like The "Simpletons", where they will be sure to clown him. He's going to need every penny and it will still not be enough. Brave man... my heart is with him.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
You might have just been able to post your theory into the other thread from a couple of days ago.

I'll link it for you if you like.

Assange 500th Thread (by Corruption Exposed)
edit on 31-1-2012 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
When will people give up looking for secret messages in cartoons on TV?

How many threads did we have last year about the 11/11/11 date that showed up in the Simpsons a few times? Give it a rest.

This thread is not about the 9-11 or 11-11-11. It's about the date with Assange's episode and I see fit in use the 9-11 date as reference. This forum is still a place for conspiracy theories, isn't??? If some of these theories don't please you, why are you here??

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Theres nothing wrong with well thought out serious conspiracy theories but the idea that the makers of a cartoon on TV are putting secret messages out to the public is just silly.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrptr

Good present. I don't know about all that Numbness Only One God and he's a Jew stuff, but hear as well that Mr. Cojones is starting to accept face time as well. Russia Today is claiming exclusivity and if I were his lawyer I would advise him to become as public as possible. It's harder to disappear somebody that way.

Good for him. He has a difficult road ahead especially when the US State Dept. finally get their mitts on him and he is extradited to the US to stand trial for Free Speech in the land of secrets.

My bet is the money will come from stupid stuff like The "Simpletons", where they will be sure to clown him. He's going to need every penny and it will still not be enough. Brave man... my heart is with him.

Unless, of course, Assange is CIA or tied to any other tentacle of TPTB. That's something that can't be dismissed. I think he looks way too cool for someone targeted by the US government.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Bart Simpsons naked trying to grab a dollar bill in the water is a homage to Nirvana. The Simpsons having what seems to be an inappropriately designed tourism flyer is not a sign. These people put huge amounts of work into making pop culture work towards humor, not tragedy, they don't have time to write every little note about impending doom they could even come across into a 22 minute show.

It seems like you're finding patterns that aren't there because you want to, not because they're real.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Please add any comments to the existing thread found here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join