It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw an Interesting Photo of a So Called Anti Putin Youth Protesters or Just Protester, He Looks Ve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

You know if i was getting arrested or was arrested at a protest rally and if there were cameras shooting pictures at me i wouldn't laugh about it nor find it like its a time of my life something like this.

Weeee! look Mom i am happy! i am getting arrested! weee! this is so fun

So what would i rather do then? just put my face down showing no emotions at all, or cover my face.

I have seen alot of similar pictures out of Russia now alot of the youth look like they are high on some sort of a drug obsession.

And why i say that? you think a normal protester would laugh and smile while been arrested at a protest rally? you know as a young child i have been to protest rallies before more anti war protests.

And let me tell you i never seen a single protester smile like that while getting arrested by the police
sounds to me that the NGO organizations are bribing young people with drugs into the protests maybe some of these are street children.

Which would make it pretty obvious why they would protest, half of them have been forgotten by the society but honestly putin shouldn't be blamed for that.

I am now really interested into to know which drug they used,gaddafi did say and mention would use the drugs on the young to bring them to there side.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

He's not being beaten, he's on his feet, the protesters are probably applauding him. He looks triumphant. You're going to have to come up with more to make me think he's on drugs. He probably believes he's doing a service to his country.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Here's a protester in London smiling as he is arrested
smiling protester

Occupy Chicago protester smiling as she is arrested
another smiling protester

Yet another Occupy protester smiling as she is arrested
and another one

And one more Occupy protesters smiling as she is arrested
Ok, last one

So either they are all on drugs or they are smiling for another reason? Perhaps because they believe their cause is just?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
May be he is high, that's why he doesn't care... May be he doesn't even know how he got there lol
The policeman looks very familiar, I think I saw him in some movies.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

He probably believes he's doing a service to his country.

So if i am protesting with the westerner NGO organizations i am doing a service to my country then? the same groups who have ties to American congressman, lawmakers for they who want take over my country by installing a puppet leader?

Even though Russia isn't my country just making a clear point there.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Dear Agent_USA_Supporter,

Thanks for asking the question, but remember I'm easily confused and your question confuses me.

Let's assume for a minute that he believes he is doing a good thing. (I think we can assume that, else why would he be there?)

Are you saying that there are other groups from outside the country that are supporting him, therefore his protest is illegitimate? If he wants Putin out (or whatever he wants), and the US is backing groups that want the same thing, he should not protest?

Are you saying that if he thinks he is serving his country, but US NGO's want the same thing, then the protester is wrong?

You see, I must not be understanding you.

With respect,
Charles1952

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Someone argued once that US is protecting the Afghan drug industry for two reasons:

1. To financed CIA operations without money trail

2. To destroy enemy nations from within

Not surprising that drug exports to Russia and Iran has increased, Iran knows US plans and has imposed death sentence on drug traffickers. Those who are hooked in drugs can easily be exploited and used as pawns. When you're hooked on drugs, you would do anything for your next high.l..

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by insaan

Actually when you put it this way, I can agree with the OP.

top topics

join