It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

R.O.V. Photos of Sunken Megaliths off Western Cuba

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think I found the real thing finally! Check out this website.

nauticajonkepa.wordpress.com...

The article is written in Spanish. Can someone who knows how to read Spanish please confirm these images to be legit or just conceptual? Thanks.

edit on 4-2-2012 by lostinspace because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lostinspace

I'd say it's an artist's conception pic.

Here's what sidescan sonar looks like in 2002:

From here.

Their interview with the team's leader starts here.

When I say "team's leader," I use the term sort of loosely.

They are a "team" of salvage hunters.

Harte

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Sidescan sonar image

The sidescan sonar above must have been conceptualized to look like this.

(Can you see the smiley faces in the blocks?)

Now where is the sidescan sonar that brought about the image I posted earlier?

edit on 4-2-2012 by lostinspace because: added picture

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostinspace

You know, I've been looking at these crazy pics for years now and I've never seen any but the two on the site I linked.

I don't think the scan that your pic is based on even exists.

Harte

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

You know, I've been looking at these crazy pics for years now and I've never seen any but the two on the site I linked.

I don't think the scan that your pic is based on even exists.

Harte

More remarkable is that at that depth there is no accumlation of sediment in the speculative art

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I believe the reason why nobody is returning to the site off western Cuba is because of the weapons that were abandoned in the same area. I’m not sure if they are from Cuba, Russia or United States. I remember reading an article by Andrew Collins a while back where he said he was allowed to see more of ADC’s findings. In the end he said he was told not to reveal what he saw.

This side scan sonar image prompted the team to send the R.O.V. to that location.

This has to be the tip of a missile.

This is what a Titan nuclear missile looks like when it‘s sitting in a silo.

I wonder if Russia decided to drop the bombs in the ocean after the Cuban Missile Crisis blew up in their face so to speak. After looking at the wikipedia article on the CMC I noticed the Soviet R-12 intermediate-range nuclear ballistic missile had a pointed nose whereas the one shown above has a round nose like the Titan.

The TPTB will be picking me up soon for disclosing this information. The A&LC section will be locked up and everyone will be questioned by the authorities.

Well, I have to share because the governments are holding up progress

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I think it resembles some sort of docking station for ships. Possibly it sank in the ocean during an earthquake many years ago. I haven't read much about the history of America from that long ago, but there could be history with an unrecognized name. There were experienced sailors up north in Europe 1500 years ago. You can't tell me that they didn't know this continent was here. They knew the trade winds and the currents and to get around they would have had to come close to the shores of North America instead of bucking currents all the way.
edit on 5-2-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Here is the article translated to English:
translate.google.com... rinas-en-cuba%2F

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Here is an interview done in 2002 in regards what they had found or thought to have found:
www.morien-institute.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

I provided a link to that same page about six posts before yours.

Harte

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

reply to post by Harte

Thanks for the thread bump both of you.

Last Tuesday marked the 50 year anniversary of the U.S. economic embargo imposed onto Cuba. Washington and Cuba are still stiff necked on the political situation of 50 years ago. The embargo on Cuba is here to stay.

Cuba Embargo 50 year anniversary

What seems to confound international research efforts in this area could be from the sanction threats imposed by the U.S. against foreign countries doing business with Cuba. Advanced Digital Communications (ADC) is a Canadian exploration company based in Havana, Cuba. I wonder if the Canadian company was pressured by Canada to abide by U.S. embargo restrictions in this special case?

Cuba is free to trade with other nations, but the U.S. threatens sanctions against foreign companies that don't abide by its restrictions.
www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Shouldn't have any effect on an academic investigation not funded by a US source

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

Shouldn't have any effect on an academic investigation not funded by a US source

We’d need a Blowout preventer leak to get somebody back down there with cameras again. I'm not wishing that to happen by the way. It probably cost a fortune to work on that oil leak in the Gulf a few years back.

No foreign academic investigation team is willing to put their reputation on the line for this controversial location. Besides, it is a monumental cost with no guarantee. There needs to be a foreign investor that has money to blow-A foreign investor with a love for the New Age movement. A number of New Age thinkers believe they’re reincarnated Atlanteans. I don’t know why A.R.E. isn’t looking into this? Maybe it has something to do with the U.S. embargo with Cuba.

edit on 10-2-2012 by lostinspace because: added sentence

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

No foreign academic investigation team is willing to put their reputation on the line for this controversial location. Besides, it is a monumental cost with no guarantee.

Well yeah........so that explains the silence, evidence brings grants, no evidence silence

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I wonder if the Canadian company was pressured by Canada to abide by U.S. embargo restrictions in this special case?

Not likely, you know.

ADC was under contract to the Castro Regime when they claim to have found the thing we're talking about.

Harte

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
I've been looking into this story over the years and been frustrated that there hasn't been much progress. There are some interesting info in some of the replies, I too have though of some kind of donation funding for an expedition to this site near Cuba, since it has been over a decade with no new news. Recently I've been working on putting together a summary of these discoveries and will post it on Ats soon.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join