It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Collection of Prophecies & Other Sources Related to China Invading the USA on the Near Horizon

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

But what would the slaves be doing? sitting on their thumbs? There would be no trade to speak of no power to be had. So in my mind it's a contradiction.
edit on 7-2-2012 by LongbottomLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Some interesting links there OP! Sure, anything's possible but like has been said before, the Chinese are making too much money off of us. It's a global economy and I don't see that China would be better off after attacking us. I think it benefits them to have us as an economic competitor/partner in many regards.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Agreed, without the US buying nonstop no one has money there would be no one to sell things to. A point only the 2 of us are seeing.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LongbottomLeaf

I just missed that part in your post that was referring to actual prophecy.
Can you please point me to the right area, so that we could have a starting point?

That would be helpful, as prophecy is recorded to be accurate.
edit on 7-2-2012 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

The dude is talking about the fallen angels and prophecy so that was my response

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

1. Everyone is chipped.
2. Everyone is assigned a slotted role in society.
3. Those who become useless are exterminated.
4. Food, and other things used by the serfs and slaves as well as the elites have to be produced and transported.
5. One's medical and other history is maintained on one's chip and a central database.
6. One performs within some limits . . . or one is discarded, exterminated.
7. AS one performs within some limits . . . one gets the basics one needs for life and functioning as a cog in the machine.

I think your assumptions are lopping off a lot of factors that are distorting your conclusions.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well I still don't think anything is going to happen. The worlds governments are going broke, entire counties are going bankrupt. If there was actually any power behind the NWO they would have acted by now instead of playing a game and wasting time and money. Its hoopla man hoopla.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by BO XIAN

Well I still don't think anything is going to happen. The worlds governments are going broke, entire counties are going bankrupt. If there was actually any power behind the NWO they would have acted by now instead of playing a game and wasting time and money. Its hoopla man hoopla.

Uhhhhhhhhhhh . . . evidently you have not read the quotes in their own words.

THAT HAS BEEN THEIR PLAN

THEIR STRATEGY

for decades.

They are now bringing THAT PART of their plan into fruition.

They WANT, MUST HAVE AND ARE ON THE VERY BRINK OF HAVING

BECAUSE OF THEIR ENGINEERED BANKRUPT WORLD SYSTEM

A NEW

WORLD MONETARY SYSTEM

which they MUST have in order for the ID chip implant to work with maximum effectiveness and impact as well as ease.

You say you are informed. Yet repeatedly your statements reveal that you are not very informed or else you are forgetting a lot of what you once learned.

It grieves me to see a bright wonderful brother who's not more alert to the realities going on around us regarding issues critical to our faith as well as daily life in this darkening era.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

Certainly three's plenty of what you describe going on.

And, I'd bet that Beijing is very well aware of all those puzzle pieces and their connections, dynamics etc.

As to who is more in charge of whom . . . is another issue. However, I'd expect that the globalists certainly fancy and endeavor and have the resoruces and intel to be on top of MOST things . . .

Though I still think the Chinese can outfox even the globalists on occasion.

In terms of China attacking . . . I cannot believe otherwise given:

1. the breadth of the dreams and visions from all over the world.

2. the congruence of same--describing essentially the same operations; same goals; same mentalities; same events

3. various other sources from military to governmental have also hinted to outright asserted similar things.

4. It FITS the rough outline Biblical script.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by amazing

The Chinese would not merely be attacking us.

They would be taking over Australia and North America in behalf of their Chinese masses and

The Chinese Culture.

They plan to kill every man, woman and child American here to make room for their own people. They will only keep the engineers and others they need to restore the infrastructure etc. to benefit their people.

They are extremely ethnocentric.

And, as I've noted, they think it's worthwhile and doable even if they lose 800 million citizens in the process. The important thing, to them, is for Chinese to end up on top.

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by BO XIAN

The worlds governments are going broke, entire counties are going bankrupt. If there was actually any power behind the NWO they would have acted by now instead of playing a game and wasting time and money.

Perhaps you missed the following quotes related to the above issue:

twoday.net...

(#33 continued):

"The UN is but a long-range, international banking apparatus clearly set up for financial and economic profit by a small group of powerful One-World revolutionaries, hungry for profit and power. "The depression was the calculated 'shearing' of the public by the World Money powers, triggered by the planned sudden shortage of supply of call money in the New York money market....The One World Government leaders and their ever close bankers have now acquired full control of the money and credit machinery of the U.S. via the creation of the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank." Curtis Dall, FDR's son-in-law as quoted in his book, My Exploited Father-in-Law

. . .

119. . . . Maurice strong ( U.N. environmental leader ) was quoted as saying, "
Isn't the only hope for the planet that the industrialized civilizations collapse?
Isn't it our responsibility to bring that about?" James Garrison ( President of the Gorbachev Foundation ) says " we are going to end up with world government. It's inevitable... There's going to be conflict, coercion and consensus. . . . " [BX paragraphing--was one paragraph]

See also paragraph #'d 95;

I haven't yet found the ones about bankrupting the world deliberately. May try again. 'Tis a tedious task.

edit on 8/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: spelling

posted on Feb, 8 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

This video may help . . .

www.youtube.com...

Still looking off and on for the more impactful quotes on such issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join