It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Collection of Prophecies & Other Sources Related to China Invading the USA on the Near Horizon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

Certainly worry is destructive, dysfunctional.

One can be alert and informed and prepared without being addicted to worry.

Personally, regardless of the worst . . . like St Paul said . . .

To live is Christ, to die is gain (Gaining Heaven).

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by slanteye

Yes, it is probably most common for a great empire to die from within.

However, it is also somewhat common for an external power to swoop in and finish the job off and take spoils.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Originally posted by dayve
My upstairs neighbor is chinese, and just moved here from china.... I wish they would pull a stunt like that i would throw his asss down those flight of stairs so fast...

A stunt like what? I don't get your meaning.

Please Ask them when they think China will invade.

A stunt like invading USA. I will ask him one of these days when he feels like speaking to me, he will smile at my girlfriend and then literally glare at me, i say hi and he puts his hand up as he walks away. We have a good neighbor to neighbor relationship...... Cant wait to see him tumble down those stairs... (If china invades)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

THX THX

Could be interesting.

It somewhat depends on how connected his family is.

However, on the whole, the whole Chinese society is one vast communications web. SOMEONE is related to SOMEONE who knows something serious.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Daganawidah the sage who gave the six nations Iroqouis the original, and oldest intact democracy in the world, and who forcast the coming of the whiteman, also forcast the coming of the chinese

The forecast:
after ww3 the Globalist banktards/UN invade to "conquer" the last of america over here so they won't have to fight them over there any more..this will be the excuse to kill off the patriotic americans, which will be blamed by the world for the for the insane damage the Luciferian Israeli controlled US has caused around the world.

The UN Banktard globalists will decimate the american patriots
then
the Chinese will invade from the south and then after fighting the globalist UN and flattening them ( which they so deserve) the chinese will LEAVE

www.2012endofdays.org...
scroll down
the red dragon ROTHshields (red shields )
the white dragon (duh WHITE house)
the black dragon (The chinese)

he forcast drones and agent orange and bio warfare being used all over America in there too...

but hey, the chinese will leave the people who walk the path of peace alone because they are just going to flatten the tards who want to enslave the whole world.

edit on 2-2-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Interesting predictions.

I wasn't aware of those Native American predictions. I'm more familiar with Western tribes.

BTW, though the globalist Rothchilds are Jewish by blood, they are NOT truly Israeli as atheistic satanists. They hate the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

God still promises to bless those who bless Israel and curse those who curse Israel.

He will discipline Israel for neglecting, foresaking HIm . . . for her rebellions. Nevertheless, He will also draw her again unto Himself and create an obedient heart within her.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
No clue about economics and a view of world politics that is based on paranoida and a general lack of understanding of how the world works.

But yeah, I guess you're right

edit on 2-2-2012 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I don't think China will invade. How in the heck will they be getting troops safely across the pacific? Canada wouldn't allow them them to cross through their land nor would Mexico. And if they made it over they wouldn't last, They can have as many men as they want it doesn't mean a thing if they never fought a battle.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by BO XIAN

I don't think China will invade. How in the heck will they be getting troops safely across the pacific? Canada wouldn't allow them them to cross through their land nor would Mexico. And if they made it over they wouldn't last, They can have as many men as they want it doesn't mean a thing if they never fought a battle.

I sure hope your assertions bear the greatest weight in the future.

1. GIVEN THAT the globalist oligarchy is determined to destroy the American Republic to ashes in order to enable overt raising of the Biblically predicted satanic world government . . . the oligarchy is WELL ABLE to INSURE that China gets its troops across the Pacific safely.

2. Canada might not.

3. Mexico "Aztlan" and the drug lords would be gleeful to cooperate with America's destruction. I don't think rumors of cooperation the last 10+ years re Chinese military in uniform with Mexican military . . . even with forays across the boarder--I don't think those rumors are 100% groundless.

4. The business about never having fought a battle is SOMEWHAT hopeful. However . . . there is also a persistent tenaciousness about much of the Chinese ethos that would do them good even without being battle hardened. And, they have a stoicism about 'going into the maw and jaws of death' regardless . . . in the service of the Emporer or the culture or the "Chinese people" that would add devastating effect to their efforts.

5. Westerners used to watch some of their military training in the universities we taught at and laugh uproariously at their Laurel and Hardy ineptness. However, that was silly drills on a lawn in a university. Their training in military contexts can be a lot tougher than ours.

6. Of course, the major HOW is via their massive COSCO container ships' tonnage. I don't understand folks minimizing that.

edit on 3/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: an addition

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Here's some more prophecies about China et al invading the USA in the not distant future:

www.isawthelightministries.com...

The Great Magog/Gog War of Ezek. 38

Russia and China WILL invade the United States some time between 2011-2015!
Step 1: Pray NOW!
Step. 2: Open your Bible Now
Step.3: Read Website WITH your Bible
Step.4: FAST and Pray More!

Many confirmations have been given to me from God Almighty and He has instructed me that China/Russia and their allies will invade Israel, the British Commonwealth and America! The coming war between Iran and Israel will be the start of World War 3. The war will bring Russia into a war mode and they may invade Europe first and then eventually America.

Rev. 20 NOT the Same as Ezek. 38
Some people think that the battle attempt of Rev. 20 where it mentions "Gog/Magog" is the same event as Ezekiel 38. That is NOT true. I used to think it was the same event, So I understand why and how they are confused. However there is much scripture proof that it is two different events!

www.unitedstatesprophecy.com...

Vision of New York City Bombed by 10 Russian Nuclear Missiles

Around 1986 God took me up into the heavens and I found myself flying like superman through the air. I was in the clouds and the cover was so thick that I could not see my hands in front of my face. I couldn't understand why I was flying through the air. As I dropped in altitude and started to get below the clouds, I began looking to my left and to my right. As I was looking, I saw five nuclear missiles, long range intercontinental ballistic missiles to my right and to my left. A total of ten missiles! Each one carried multiple warheads with the red Communist star on the fuselage of the missiles. The five pointed red star is the universal representative symbol for Communism. The star that I saw on the missiles looked like the second red star below. At the time of this vision Russia had a red star on their flag which is the first picture below. I feel in my spirit that these will be Russian missiles.

. . .

As I looked down to the ground I saw Staten Island, Manhattan Island and New York City. I could not believe that these missiles were getting ready to hit New York with such a magnitude. They were coming right down onto the state of New York. The next thing I knew, I was standing down on the ground looking at all of the devastation. All the buildings were totally annihilated. The big skyscrapers had fallen over as though a domino effect had happened when they were blown up. When they started falling, these skyscrapers fell one against another knocking each other down. There were dead bodies lying everywhere. Tens of thousands were dead and the air smelled of rotting, burning flesh. Not only did the air smell foul but as I looked everything was dark even though it was midday. I could not believe my eyes!

I then sensed time had passed, weeks and months. God then let me see little children taking instruments like butter knives and scraping the corpses of the people that had died. The children were looking for food by scraping the flesh off the people's bodies only to cause their own death later of radiation poisoning. The devastation was beyond anything of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. The death and the disease that broke out after was beyond imagination. I could not believe what I was seeing. I was overwhelmed and sickened by the devastation. I asked God why He showed me this? He said He is going to judge the United States and He's going to judge it hard. He said that the enemies of the United States are going to attack.

www.spiritdaily.org...

IS IT JUST METAPHOR? MANY ARE THOSE WHO SEE SIGNS FALLING IN PLACE THAT CHINA WILL 'INVADE'

We've had articles on those who for years have felt (in a prophetic sense) that the U.S. will one day be "invaded" by China. It has been a common theme in alleged locutions since the early 1990s, if in fact there is validity to such locutions. Our take on this "impression" (especially visions of actual army hordes of Chinese, dressed in black) has been that they're symbolic; given our defense capability, an actual army invasion, at least at the present time, is, of course, impossible.

But indeed: what about metaphors?

China is well on its way to becoming a power equal to the U.S., if not greater. Just last week, Forbes Magazine rated Hu Jintao -- leader of China -- as the most powerful person in the world -- one place above President Obama! (The Pope came in fifth.)

Technologically, the Chinese are swiftly catching up to us as far as their space program and technology. . . .

out of characters

CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I believe the above prophetic links are valid predictions that will, at least essentially, come true in the not distant future.

I belive the specificity of the dreams/visions speak to their authenticity. Laymen do not have familiarity with such specifics apart from some injection of such specifics into their minds in a dream or vision from outside of them--e.g. from God.

I do not believe such dreams and visions are merely metaphor.

More such links:

educate-yourself.org...

. . .
It is definitely predicted that Russia and China will band together, whether openly or behind the scenes I do not know. But China is supposed to attack the United States coming from the northwest. I do not understand how this is supposed to work, it comes unexpected, but that is what is predicted.

[from Ken Adachi: The Chinese and Russian troops are already here in North America and have been for years. They are located in underground bases and on off-limit 'protected habitat' areas. Large numbers are located in British Columbia, thus they will come in from the "northwest".]

. . .

There is a Third World War in the planning; To accomplish this America needs to be isolated, it also needs to be divided internally for this purpose. I do not know exactly how this is going to take place, but it is predicted that there will be civil war like fighting within the United States. The purpose of this is to weaken the United States and make its army ineffective to outside attack. All of this has been prophecied long ago.

thestrongwatchman.com...

This one is a bit unique in perspective . . . indicating that NATO will ally with other foreign forces to invade the USA under pretext of liberating the USA citizens . . .

It's more than a little plausible given the pretexts we've used to invade others.

Father Wingates Prophecy of Chinese Invasion

March 21, 2011
Anonymously submitted

**The U.S. will be invaded and occupied for a period of six to seven months. It will not exceed 7 months. At the end of this 6 - 7 month time period is when the Great Warning comes. (The Warning is used by God, to stop a Third World War.) Over a third of the United States will be occupied by a foreign force (and as much as a third of the population may be dead). The foreign force will actually be NATO and the United Nations. The U.N. will invade the United States as peacekeepers! The United Nations will be a united communist force, stating that they have come into the U.S. to liberate the Americans from an occupying force. This is their plan.

They will invade us, just as we have invaded other countries, including the former Yugoslavian nations. We have gone in there as a peace keeping force to make them and their own countries stop fighting. We went in there with our blue helmets and blue berets and everybody backed off. We went there to liberate that country from it's own occupation. This is exactly the same way that they will invade the United States. Obviously racial wars will be an excellent opportunity for the foreign invasion to take place.

**The United States will be involved in three foreign wars when we are invaded. We are already involved in two wars now.

From a Cambodian source:

khmerization.blogspot.com...

America is also going through its own doom and gloom predictions. America is seeing itself slipping away from first place of world superpower. As predicted by Biblical prophecy, China will invade America. In what term is the question? Apparently, China is taking over the world by storm in economic front. Could this be the invasion of America by China or something more sinister? We have to wait and see. Let's not being naive. The point is, you can believe what you want of your own fate or your nation's fate. But this belief cannot escape the ultimate outcome, your Karma. Your Karma dictate your fate.

CONTINUED NEXT POST

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

More such links and prophecies:

www.fivedoves.com...

BG Ellis (11 Aug 2011)
"Russia and China’s: INVASION OF THE USA?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few years back I read the story of an American woman who ran a business in Hong Kong. She fired one of the Chinese workers, who went into a rage [probably justifiable] against the forces of western corporate imperialism. He told her with full assurance that one day China would stage a massive military invasion of the USA. They would flood into the coast in the millions in massive wave after wave of invaders. They expected heavy losses, however the living soldiers would simply walk over the bodies of their dead comrades, and continue the battle. They would be like a massive wave of army ants, unstoppable [consider that Red China's active military numbers well over 5 million with tens of millions of "reserves", whereas the U.S.A.'s active military force numbers less than one million, and most of these are entangled in foreign U.N. "peace keeping" operations. This does not include Russia, Cuba, the Arab League or any other nation that might choose to side with China in a military invasion of the USA]. Eventually, according to this former Chinese employee, the Americans would eventually run out of bullets and the invaders would prevail as a result of sheer numbers. Shades of Revelation chapter 18?

Actually, while investigating this possibility, I have discovered that there have been MANY OTHERS who have predicted an inevitable global showdown between the forces of Communism and Capitalism, and their respective 'World Order' agendas. Here are some of the claims/prophecies/visions and so on that I have come across to date. This seems to involve the use BY a Euro-American New World Order agenda of Russian and Chinese U.N. troops to help bring the USA into subjection to a Capitalist based "New World Order". However based on information I have heard through the "grapevine", Russia and China may merely be towing the party line of the "New World Order" for NOW, in order to establish a foothold in the USA through the U.N. "Trojan Horse", however once inside they will apparently dump the U.N. agenda and anything to do with the Euro-American based "New World Order" and implement their OWN agenda of a Sino-Russian based "Red World Order" [if you will], in that the old Communist factions of China and Russia will NEVER submit themselves to a New World Order that is centered outside of Asia, nor one that is run by capitalist western international banking empires. So then, determine what you will regarding what follows:

I think the Hong Kong report is an interesting feature of this one. When I lived over there, I had many such contacts. Some were more well connected than others but they all shared similar convictions, information, data.

I do not believe that such reports from such a diversity of Chinese people are nonsense.

1. The Chinese can be like a huge connected family network of information sources sharing compulsively with each other.

2. The details are too consistent, imho, to be all fabricated individually.

. . . getting sleepy again . . . continued probably Friday evening.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

A few years back I read the story of an American woman who ran a business in Hong Kong. She fired one of the Chinese workers, who went into a rage [probably justifiable] against the forces of western corporate imperialism. He told her with full assurance that one day China would stage a massive military invasion of the USA.

A disgruntled employee said so? I guess then it must be true

Are you seriously calling this a "prophecy"? You have to be kidding.

You still haven't presented any credible evidence showing how exactly a war would be in either US or China's interest.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Yes but heres the clincher that disgruntled employee was none other than Fu Manchu.And i think bo xian is right because i to have gone on a totally random guess-a-thon in the million to forlorn hope my arbitray uber-guess comes off have faith in bollox mate keeps conspiracy sites in buisness

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
china needs to US to buy all of it's crap

why would you attack a big client /customer ? Iran ?

don't be silly

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

A disgruntled employee said so? I guess then it must be true

Hmmmmmmmmm . . . I gather you've never lived there. There are MANY communciations that come by 'the grape vine' in that context . . . which could be deadly, if one didn't learn to trust a good percentage of them and behave accordingly.

Interestingly, without knowing much about such communication networks there, you dismiss it out-of-hand.

Assuming truth based on ignorance has never been a wise choice, in my experience.

Time will tell.

That communication in Hong Kong rings true because of all the sources I knew personally who said very similar if not identical things.

Evidently you think that such a wide diversity of people woke up on a Monday morning and all just fantasized to tell the almost exact same thing to 100's of listeners.

NOW THAT FANTASY TAKES INCREDIBLE FAITH to believe!

I realize that atheists have tons of faith in nihlism and in the RELIGION OF ATHEISM but that level of faith in absurdity is incredible.

Are you seriously calling this a "prophecy"? You have to be kidding.

Is there some word in the following phrase that is obscure, mystifying, unclear?

". . . Prophecies & Other Sources . . . "

If you'll point out the unclear, clumsy word, perhaps I can try again more successfully, to communicate.

You still haven't presented any credible evidence showing how exactly a war would be in either US or China's interest.

Who said the war would 'objectively' be in either the US's or China's interest?

Let me say again . . .

it is the satanic globalist one world government oligarchy that is setting up WW3 and that will light it off.

They WANT TO TRASH NATIONAL SOVEREIGNTY; NATION STATES; BORDERS . . . WHOLESALE

IN ORDER TO

Establish more overtly and publically their ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT.

They understandably believe that will be EASIER AND FASTER ON THE ASHES OF THE USA AND OF CHINA AND ALL THE OTHER MAJOR NATIONS--PARTICULARLY--THE USA.

China is likely compliant because she has an inherent, typically Chinese arrogant perspective that with their vast size; huge number of underground cities for their populace AND their 1.x billion people, THEY will end up on top of the ash heap when the dust settles. They ARE willing to lose 800 million citizens in the process.

AND that is QUITE IN KEEPING with the globalists' determination to force the global population down to 200 million.

If you are trying to convince me that

demonized satan worshiping arrogant elitists who are devoid of morals, devoid of decency, who are genocidal maniacs . . .

if you are trying to convince me that such elite world leaders

ARE RATIONAL,

you are fighting a losing battle.

No way will I agree that they are sanely rational in any kind of balanced conventional sense of the words.
edit on 4/2/2012 by BO XIAN because: typo

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

With out Americans the drug lords are penniless. They'll have to come through the heaviest armed part of the country(not to mention the most patriotic). I'm not saying it's impossible BUT They would all have their work cut out for them.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I'm at a loss of what to say, whenever I hear someone say "satanist globalist (often mix in some communist) agenda" I chuckle because it's ALWAYS coming from people who haven't travelled a lot, and/or people who skipped history/politics/economics at school/uni. You are simply presenting a few people making claims, but completely fail at showing a motive for those wars, and any real signs as to how they are happening.

You are essentially presenting your own irrational paranoia here and never bother to present any facts that would back up that paranoia.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongbottomLeaf
reply to post by BO XIAN

With out Americans the drug lords are penniless. They'll have to come through the heaviest armed part of the country(not to mention the most patriotic). I'm not saying it's impossible BUT They would all have their work cut out for them.

I don't think that the globalist oligarchy cares a flip about the Mexican drug lords. The Oligarchy has merely USED THEM to

1. fund the underground bunkers and the UFO technologies etc.
2. help shred the American and Western global society by destroying lives and families by the millions.

Given the transition from this state of affairs to the next utter chaos and the overt global government, I'd expect the globalist Oligarchy to toss the drug lords aside as used toilet paper.

After all, once their overt global government is in place, the drug lords will suddenly become

ENEMIES OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER threatening the stability of same. The Oligarchy is not about totolerate THAT.

It is more than a little plausible that the Oligarchy would use the drug lords in the invasion of the West by China. Certainly the Hong Kong Triads et al may well be enlisted . . . the Oligarchy is deft at using all manner of lawlessness in their lawless treasonous conquests.

However, at some point, such agents and assistants will face the guillotine as well. Every tyranny begins the exterminations with some of it's closest most treasonous helpers and agents because they know first hand how UNTRUSTWORTHY the traitors are.

posted on Feb, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
I'm at a loss of what to say, whenever I hear someone say "satanist globalist (often mix in some communist) agenda" I chuckle because it's ALWAYS coming from people who haven't travelled a lot, and/or people who skipped history/politics/economics at school/uni. You are simply presenting a few people making claims, but completely fail at showing a motive for those wars, and any real signs as to how they are happening.

You are essentially presenting your own irrational paranoia here and never bother to present any facts that would back up that paranoia.

!WRONG!

1. I've traveled extensively over 3 continents and worked in Asia teaching at the Univ level for 15 years.

2. Didn't skip those classes at all.

3. Not at all a "few people making claims." More like several dozen . . . perhaps if I conscientiously laid them all out it would be between 100 and 200 quality sources. The number of sources SAYING ESSENTIALLY THE SAME THINGS has escalated the last 90 days. I have better things to do with my time. I'm not in doubt about the facts nor about the quality of the sources. Folks WHO ARE SERIOUSLY INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH can search such readily enough with

www.dogpile.com...

4. No failure at showing a motive at all. Perhaps my sentences were too convoluted and not short enough.

A) China construes this century as the CHINESE CENTURY--if not the CHINESE MILLENIUM. They EXPECT to be ruler of the world--as overdue for that role. They WILL do what they can to MAKE that happen.

B) The UTTERLY believe that no matter how big or devastating the war, they WILL be top dog on top of the ash-heap with such a large population and such great technologies stolen from the West as well as engineered themselves.

C) China's inherent ETHNOCENTRIC ARROGANCE is sufficient motivation alone to further the above goal.

D) There is also the Chinese idiom that 10 years is not too long to wait for vengeance. Actually, they could just as easily say 100 years. They feel aggieved as a culture against the West for the Opium wars etc. and will take great satisfaction and glee in finally giving the West a good shredding for treating China so poorly and unfairly so many decades ago.

E) The Chinese elite are as greedy for POWER and CONQUEST every bit as much, if not more than the rest of the globalist oligarchy.

F) Assuming, as is highly likely, given that recently disclosed formerly secret CIA documents that the CIA insured that Mao would win the civil war . . . it is highly likely that the Chinese leadership is still at least moderately firmly under some control of the globalist oligarchy.

G) CERTAINLY the globalist oligarchy has decided to use China and Russia to shred the USA to ashes in order to make it all the easier and quicker to overtly set up the global one world satanic government on the world stage. Denial of such facts will NOT delay nor hinder them in the least.

5. One can deny or rationalize away such motives listed above. That won't make them go away nor neutralize them.

6. I lived in China a good while. I talked extensively with well connected folks. My clinical psych PhD and my sociology minor with another minor emphasis in organizational development did me in good stead in such contacts. One of my close friends was a well connected Party Jr official. I've been somewhat shocked to see some of my analysis seemingly more predictive than his own life-long perspective in China. He was more correct than I on one thing, however, Tienanmen turned a lot bloodier a lot quicker than I thought it would.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join