It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Collection of Prophecies & Other Sources Related to China Invading the USA on the Near Horizon

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBRiddle
Reasons this will never Happen!

I'd love to take comfort in your words. I really would.

Sadly, I have much more faith in at least a good percentage of the prophetic sources than I do in your logic.

1.) China is on the other side of the #ing planet. It would be a logistical night mare to try and occupy something as large as the United States. Besides they want southeast Asia as there playground.

Have you lived in China for any years at all?

I assure you . . . that merely based on the evidently true fact that a Chinese sailor reached our shores many many centuries ago . . . they'd be happy to claim North America for the Chinese people.

People often note that China has not typically been a conquest oriented Nation.

That was largely because in their ethnocentric arrogance, they didn't think that other places were worth their bother. China was considered the paragon culture and life. Why dirty themselves with lesser places and lesser peoples.

That ethos is not quite the same now.

Now, their ethos is--IT IS CHINA'S TURN TO RULE THE WORLD--all of it.

Do you realize how many ships COSCO has and how much tonnage they can move with even a fraction of those ships? Do you realize that COSCO is what . . . 90%+ owned by the PLA (People's Liberation Army)?

2.) The Navy required to achieve perform such an undertaking does not exist. During World War II when we invaded Europe it required years of planning and over 5,000 ships, and 10,000 aircraft. And we were crossing less than 100 miles of ocean to get to the beach head. The CHI-COMs would be crossing over 6,000 miles of ocean to get here.

No one says it would be as easy as falling off a log. Just that it's far more doable than many folks think.

Throw in their bases on the Panama canal. Throw in advanced troops in Mexico. Throw in advanced troops as COSCO employees at many terminals in the USA proper. Throw in advanced placement of thousands of containers full of military hardware at the shipping terminals on both ends of the canal as well as in CONUS proper . . .

Then throw in preliminary terrorist attacks courtesy the tens of thousands of Iranian, Muslim Brotherhood et al agents already in the USA courtesy of the traitorous oligarchy . . . including some nukes in some 7 or so cities . . . including L.A.

Throw in other mass treasonous treatments by the oligarchy within our shores as a softening up and chaos inducing measure prepping for China's invasion.

Throw in a lot more neutering of our own forces than we can imagine . . . yes, the oligarchy and Obama himself ARE THAT EVIL.

The Chinese have been planning such an attack at least as long as 25 years that I know of. I suspect they are beyond the preliminary stages.

3.) Given the over 6,000 miles there invasion fleet would have to travel, they would be sunk long before they ever got near Hawaii let alone the US mainland.

That assumes a lot of things.

1. That assumes our satellites have not been neutralized.
2. That assumes that our cyber defenses have been solid and secure--something Chinese attacks have already demonstrated to NOT be the case.

3. That assumes that most of our Navy would remain unsunk. Given China's sub surfacing shockingly in the midst of our carrier group in a war game not that long ago . . . I'm skeptical.

4. That assumes that all our missile defenses and our air-force . . . without our satellites etc. would perform as expected and win the day against probably masses more forces than we expect.

5. What if only 10% of the COSCO ships have been retrofitted with crucial warship capacities of one sort or another. What if only 10% of the COSCO ships carry very deadly drones and/or supersonic missiles designed to take out our ships with technologies we are clueless about or ill-prepared for the numbers of.

etc. etc. etc.

4.)To quote Napoleon: "An Army lives on its stomach". China does not have enough domestic framing to support its population, hence it has to import most of its food. An a good deal of that food comes from the United States and other place via ship.

Yes and no. They've been buying up farmland in Africa and South America as well as stockpiling for many years. They can manage a very basic diet. Not the richness for everyone of their 1.x billion that Americans enjoy but a lot better than xi fan--rice gruel. Besides, they are willing to lose 800 million dead to our bombs in order to end up on top of the heap when the dust settles.

out of characters

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by JBRiddle
Reasons this will never Happen!

5.)China may be an manufacturing power house, but when it comes to resources it if force to import just about everything save coal and rare earth (major mineral use in modern electronics). Since most of these resources are imported via Sea routes, it would be an easy task to cut off China from here supplies.

I could go on but you get the picture.

That assumes we'd have much of a Navy left after China, Russia, and some other countries worked hard at shredding our Navy . . .

I hope we would. I have a lot of confidence in the Navy.

However, Clinton, Carter et al and certainly Obama have been working hard to deplete and neuter our Navy in every way they could get away with for a long time.

But the worst is . . . the will at the top to destroy our Republic instead of protect it.

I can HOPE that some Navy Commanders would risk their lives and careers to do the patriotic thing when the rubber met the road regardless of the orders from the Whitehouse. However, that could be expecting a lot of folks brainwashed by the gloalist education system etc. etc. etc.

I'm not encouraged by the true facts related to Pearl Harbor, for example.

Keep in mind . . . the ruling elites the globalist oligarchy in charge of all Western nations and Russia and likely largely in charge of China . . .

WANT THE USA DESTROYED and are willing to take whatever measures they care to--to insure it happens.

China would just be one of their tools in such a project.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by requires1231
reply to post by BO XIAN

Sorry I didn't read the post but the title caught my attention because in 1996 I had a dream about being attacked by China while I was in Downtown LA. There were 10s of thousand of these hover-bombs, bunched in over a dozen or so swarms, like locusts, and after they'd hover for a while, one by one, they'd let out an eardrum-busting screech then they'd explode. Caustic fluids and shrapnel shot out from them and blanketed people by the thousands. I was running through the street with a newborn baby (I hadn't had kids yet) and I ducked under marquee and watched people burn up all around me. I knew I was dreaming and when I got to the point where I could wake myself up, I did. But just before waking up I looked over at a newspaper stand and every publication featured headlines about the U.S. being at war with China. That's when I knew it was China responsible for the carnage.

Seven years later a friend posts lyrics to a song he'd written, credited to a dream he had, on Myspace. The lyrics were eerily similar to my dream, down to the location and everything: Downtown L.A.

WOW.

THANKS GREATLY.

Quite believable.

I think details like that only come from The Lord. Praise God for His faithfulness.

Could you post the lyrics to that song? Would your friend be willing to post about his dream?

IIRC, I'd guesstimate that I've read of 12-24 different such dreams about China's invasion of the USA. . . . from Christians all over the world.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Listened to Dimitu Dutiman tell that through his grandson many years ago when he was alive yet.

remember he names Russia,Venezuela, Iran and Cuba in that Chinese attack also...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by BO XIAN

Listened to Dimitu Dutiman tell that through his grandson many years ago when he was alive yet.

remember he names Russia,Venezuela, Iran and Cuba in that Chinese attack also...

Right.

Thanks.

What countries came to mind as the probably European one to join them in the attack?

France was the first one . . . then I've wondered about Germany. I don't know if we'd consider Turkey European, or not.

What do you think?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by damingus
With the amount of money we owe them, it wouldnt surprise me if they tried to attack or invade.

If America is heavily in debt to the Chinese, then it is decidedly against the financial interest of the Chinese either to invade America or to let America be destroyed in any other way.
Unless America keeps going, they won't get their money back.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I contemplated posting a response for a few hours tonight and decided I'd share some random thoughts.

This are just several points to various topics above. I'm not going to argue the basic logistical issues of who has what equipment and such. This is mostly about little speed bumps.

1. Invading Forces need food and supplies.
    a. Moving enough troops into a striking position would require mass resources. 

2. Food is so processed now that it would be almost impossible to use occupied farms and land resources to feed a mobile force. 
    a. Distribution Warehouses generaly rotate through their inventory every 3-4 days. So securing a Sam's club isn't going to be a reliable source of food.
    b. 7-11 and AM/PM will of been stripped of food and fuel as soon as the alarms went off (ever see a storm warning go out in the northwest?)

3. Canada Supporting any Threatening Forces
    a. Canadians may not be the most out spoken country when it comes to MSM and being in the lime light. But at no point would it be acceptable to any Canadian to give up one inch of their lands.
    b. Hans Island made Canadians more aware of the little things in life. Letting China have an island or section of land for it's own use is not likely. 

4. China invades USA after .....
    a. Tawainn: In their mind they own it already.
    b. Japan: Although Japan would like to forget about their occupation of China. The Chinnese are not likely to pass up the oppurtunity to secure their own form of reparations.
    c. India: any country with that many people and gods can't be left knocking at the back door. 
    d: Russia: Oil and Metals to feed the new War Engine.  Which I'm sure will just be a walk in the park compared to deploying an invading force on American Soil.
    e. Every other country that has had any western influence.

5. Mexico supporting China
    a. Drug Cartels: we all know that a America which is under occupation and enslavement buys more Drugs than one which is left to it's own self-rule. Pretty sure thats not going to be good for business.
    b. Secret Mexican Base: The Goverment has a hard enough time controlling it's own. I can't imagine the Mexican Goverment would be able to hide such an exercise or program.
    c. Speed Bump: Texas is one big Speed Bump. Not only does it have a large Military Support System, it boost an impressive amount of Private Military Groups and local Militias.

6. Gang, Vigilantesand Militia Groups:: Without a doubt the secound biggest obstical in regards to invading the US. 

7. Veteran Military Militia: Twenty years of war has not only made the US an experienced country but a very wary country. 

That being said, at least 21.8 million Americans are Veterans. Which to me would be the largest obstacle an invading force would have to deal with. Of that 1.8 Million are Females which means you can't just confine the Men like in Red Dawn.

In closing

Although some may view the US as a country full of John Wayne's and GI  Joes. In truth I feel that many Americans are wary of war and would welcome a time of isolation. I would welcome a revisit to the American Isolationism policy that existed before World War II.

Others may view our actions over the past 20 years as imposing our will and authority on lesser countries. But for all that we are faulted for I honestly doubt that Americans would find themselves standing alone and cold when faced with fighting an occupying force. 

Again this is just my two cents.

PS I'll go through and make some grammar and spelling edits tomorrow.
edit on 1-2-2012 by Toolatetotalk because: Spelling Errors

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

If America is heavily in debt to the Chinese, then it is decidedly against the financial interest of the Chinese either to invade America or to let America be destroyed in any other way.

Its not about money. If it was, the Chinese would have started fighting us when we forced them to raise the value of their Yuan.....which reduced their profits/income/assets....

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI

I understand the principle involved.

I don't think you understand . . . that . . .

as much as money is a god to the Chinese. . .

PRIDE is a higher ranked god.

As is power.

imho, They'll take conquest, easily, as a priority and sort out the economics later.

Taking hands-on possession of CONUS would likely be seen in their eyes as a better economic deal. How could they trust such a failed bunch of economic decisions and decision makers in Washington and New York to watch out for their interests?

And that's all pretending that they aren't in on the globalist plans for them to attack us anyway.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

Worthy points, imho.

Impressive points.

I feel like . . . saying yes to all your points . . . and yet . . .

that the conclusion that therefore China would not attack or not succeed at an attack . . .

will be largely wrong . . . at least for a few years after they attack. They will take the West Coast and move East very devastatingly, imho.

How far and how fast remains to be seen.

I would not put it past the oligarchy to have warehouses full of food stored up and waiting for the Chinese army strategically placed and guarded ready to be surrendered to them well ahead of time.

And the Chinese are USED TO living and working on a lot less calories than we are.

Lots of things are not as they seem . . . logically, or otherwise.

imho, They will do so because God Almighty will use them to discipline the USA for foresaking HIm so wholesale in public life and in so many hearts of so called "Christians."

I pray not very.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
We went through this whole pseudo hysteria with the Soviet Union in the 80s as well.

Watch "Red Dawn" sometime to see what I mean.

And in the remake (due out this year) ....... it's the Chinese!

Personally, I'd be more concerned about the Swiss invading the USA and making everyone work as slaves in the toblerone factories on Mars. I'm sure Nostradamus and the Bible and some Russian guy all predicted it happening - you just need to interpret the prophecies correctly

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Its not about money. If it was, the Chinese would have started fighting us when we forced them to raise the value of their Yuan.....which reduced their profits/income/assets....

INDEED.

It's about pride, power and conquest and remaking the world over in the Chinese image FOR THE CHINESE.

It may well be that the oligarchy plans to use them to shred the Western half of the USA and then kill them off with a DNA targeted bio-engineered pathogen.

If they think the Chinese have been idle on such scores, they are fools.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Could be Scotland - possibly using former British nukes stolen from Faslane before they declared UDI? That Salmond is nearly as crazy at Putin (especially after a couple of haggis), and Americans have it coming - payback for all the years of calling Scotsmen English (or, worse, Scotch)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Any nation that tried to invade the US on home turf would be committing suicide (and would be very, very stupid).

Admiral Yamamoto of the Japanese fleet during WWII said it best:
"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

All it would take is a few tactical nuke strikes to take down any forces invading our home soil. This isn't to mention all the "crazy rednecks" with Bibles, Jesus, and guns on their side that would gladly take up the fight.

The personnel needed to do this would have to be the largest standing army in the history of man. If you figure 300+ million US citizens and 1/3 of them would be able to fight, that is 100 million people with guns (not to mention the older "not-in-military-shape" people that have guns and know how to use them). With the way that our troops are equipped, you would have to have 5-10 Chinese soldiers for every 1 US soldier, and this isn't even to mention our air force, drones, armored infantry, Navy, etc. It would be impossible unless every nation in the world decided all at once to unite to destroy the US. If nukes entered the equation, that would be the end of the world, because of the Mutually Assured Destruction theory.

With that being said, China won't invade the US, not now, not ever. They're welcome to try, but I guarantee that they would fail.

-TS

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

My mother's mother was a Campbell.

I understand that at least one major chunk of Scotsmen are Jewish.

Are you always this humorous?

So, what are your real sentiments about China?

Do you think China will attack the USA, or not?

BTW, were the Keswick conferences in Scotland?

I'm reading again about the Welsh revival in the early 1900's.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
Any nation that tried to invade the US on home turf would be committing suicide (and would be very, very stupid).

And, in that era . . . entirely right.

Given so many decades of treasonous leaders shredding our great land . . . I don't know how true it still is.

Admiral Yamamoto of the Japanese fleet during WWII said it best:
"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."

Ahhhhhhh but that was well before so many decades of heavy duty chemical, media and other tech mind control and brainwashing propaganda dumbing and numbing and apathizing our citizens into ignorant stupors.

All it would take is a few tactical nuke strikes to take down any forces invading our home soil. This isn't to mention all the "crazy rednecks" with Bibles, Jesus, and guns on their side that would gladly take up the fight.

As I've noted . . the Chinese are prepared to lose 800 million in such a fight.

The personnel needed to do this would have to be the largest standing army in the history of man. If you figure 300+ million US citizens and 1/3 of them would be able to fight, that is 100 million people with guns (not to mention the older "not-in-military-shape" people that have guns and know how to use them). With the way that our troops are equipped, you would have to have 5-10 Chinese soldiers for every 1 US soldier, and this isn't even to mention our air force, drones, armored infantry, Navy, etc. It would be impossible unless every nation in the world decided all at once to unite to destroy the US. If nukes entered the equation, that would be the end of the world, because of the Mutually Assured Destruction theory.

Nukes will be used. How many, of what size and to what effect remains to be seen.

Our forces would likely not advance through horrific radiation.

The Chinese will stoically do as ordered, regardless. Of course, if the radiation is serious enough they won't last long. However, if the radiation is moderate enough to leave them functioning destructively for a few more days, the Chinese would likely order it and obey such orders.

Nukes will not be the end of the world. The Bible says 1/3 of mankind will be killed initially. Later another 1/3 of what's left will die. The world will go on.

However, the evil doers will be cleansed off the face of the planet.

With that being said, China won't invade the US, not now, not ever. They're welcome to try, but I guarantee that they would fail.
-TS

I hope you're right. I don't believe you are.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I know I am right, and I'll put money on it if only for one reason: Nuclear arsenal. If China decided that they wanted to launch some nukes they bought from Russia:

1) They would be shot down before ever given a chance to get near US mainland cities

2) M.A.D. Scenario. They launch nukes, we launch nukes, and everybody else that has nukes will launch them. Nuclear winter in a few days, end of life as we know it.

3) I don't take stock in "prophecies" from a book that has been manipulated time and time again for the gain of power-hungry men. But that's a different discussion for a different day.

Put it this way: if China ever tried to invade the US, it would be the end of life as we know it on our little blue marble. Seems like a high price to pay to prove a point.

-TS

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

sorry to disagree Bo. China is fully nuked of their own designed warheads
defensetech.org...

US is well aware of the thousands of years of expertise in war. Sun Tzu is studied in every military academy. Some may be able to be shot down. After biowarfare, cyberwarfare, EMP most would not.

As for the invasion possibility. More guns in the US than the rest of the world. As long as there are active trigger fingers I doubt that would happen.

Thirdly, I think the Chinese are buying the country up anyway..

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
OK who gave Sorcha an account?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The much more likely scenario is the U.S. provoking China into a war through Iran and Taiwan. China will not invade the U.S. unless the U.S. forces or wants China to. End of story.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join