It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Collection of Prophecies & Other Sources Related to China Invading the USA on the Near Horizon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well if the entire world system collapses, technically all those debts go bye bye. Good reason for starting WWIII would be to wipe the slate clean and then you can start all over again with a fresh start...or so some people in government think.

It would be a good chance to implement a one world government, ecumenical religion and one world currency and get to finishing what Nimrod started a long time ago until God decided to mess with his plans. It's looking more and more like someone way up the food chain is jockeying for world domination, the question is who?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by cuchullainuk777

Sorry, group, my modem and ISP etc. are giving me fits . . . or something is . . . slow loading then crashing pages etc. So I'm not sure how soon I'll get the 2nd installment redone. It was pretty extensive when it got zapped.

Will try to get it tomorrow and maybe some tonight.

Cheers.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The whole China war thing is scary really. They certainly have the manpower.
That many people working on one goal like that could probably do it.
Or blow themselves up trying. That's pretty much what would happen, there would be nukes flying, and no one wins

But China is smarter than that luckily.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Your analysis is quite apt, I think.

They sure want to crash everything to raise their tyrannical one world satanic government all the easier on the ashes of the old system . . .

-------------------

Here's the next group of videos:

PART 2
NOTE: I have a preference for no-name folks who are ‘plain’ folks. . . . even very strange folks as long as their hearts are right and they are humble enough.
RUSSIA CHINA INVASION OF USA—NOW AGENDA FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA

INFO WARS NARRATION, I think.

www.youtube.com...
-----
General: China Could Be Planning Surprise Missile Attack on United States:

www.infowars.com...
-----
DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA A.A ALLEN'S PROPHECY –
www.angelfire.com...

-----
ALERT CHINA AND US WAR SOON? SHOCKING CHINA FIRES A MISSILE OFF US COAST:
HOMEMADE VIDEO YOUNGISH BLOKE.
www.youtube.com...
-------
CHINA & RUSSIA ARE COMING! PREPARE

GLEN BECK
COLLAPSE OF AMERICA . . . DELIBERATELY FOR . . .
INCLUDES CHINESE TV SEGMENT
UN TROOPS HOUSE TO HOUSE TRAINING . . .
GERMANS TRAINING IN ARKANSAS
RUSSIAN TROOPS TRAINING IN KANSAS; RUSSIAN MILITARY TRUCKS PARKED IN MISSISSIPPI
750 SOVIET CHEMICAL WARFARE TRUCKS PARKED IN MISSISSIPPI UNDER PROTECTION OF US GOVERNMENT
SOVIET MILITARY VEHICLES ALSO PARKED IN TEXAS.
A PRETTY RATIONAL POSTULATION in most respects . . .
OPERATION “GARDEN PLOT”
www.youtube.com...

A PRETTY GOOD AND ABOVE AVERAGE VIDEO
CHINA TO TAKE OWNERSHIP OF IDAHO!! Poised to take 3 others . . .

www.youtube.com...

Homemade video reading from Boise newspaper etc.

CHINA TO BUILD SELF-SUSTAINED CITY IN AMERIKA WITH CHINESE LABOR
SAME ISSUE RE BOISE ARTICLE . . . machine voice narration
www.youtube.com...
####
CHINA MILITARY ADVANCEMENTS TAILORED FOR SUCH AS AN ATTACK ON THE USA
WW3 (PREDICTION) CHINA RUSSIAN INVASION OF US
NEWS TYPE VIDEO . . . annoying music
www.youtube.com...

CHINA INVADES AMERICA PART 2
MISSILES SEEN LEAVING THE HEARTLAND FOLLOWED BY NUKE EXPLOSIONS
Mostly a movie type video without much narration or text:

“IF YOU’RE NOT OUTRAGED, YOU’RE NOT PAYING ATTENTION”
www.youtube.com...

annoying music.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkblade71
The whole China war thing is scary really. They certainly have the manpower.

ABSOLUTELY. They CAN do whatever they make up their minds to do. They do have a pretty common military/leadership problem, however. They are addicted to telling their superiors whatever their superiors are perceived to want to hear.

That many people working on one goal like that could probably do it.
Or blow themselves up trying. That's pretty much what would happen, there would be nukes flying, and no one wins

Wellllllllll, that's part of what the globalists want, too. To force the world's population down to 200 million.

But China is smarter than that luckily.

Hmmmmmmmm. An interesting assertion . . . pondering . . .

They CAN BE.

I don't know that it's inherent or automatic.

They can also be terminally, ruthlessly stupid in the name of pride and vengeance.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by cuchullainuk777

I agree about Duduman.

And Michael Boldea--his grandson is carrying on well in that tradition with a similar prophetic gifting.

I haven't gotten to his WW3 prophecies yet.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

I didn't think much of that noise either.

Then while searching and sifting the 2nd batch a 2nd time after the first ones getting zapped . . . I came across some claims that Canada's leadership had been approached by the Chinese 10-20 years ago and told to get on board with China against the USA or be trashed along with the USA. Supposedly a Canadian general spilled the beans.

Interersting claim anyway.

I think China will use their bases on both ends of the Panama canal that Jimmy Carter gave them . . . along with all the COSCO ports they have . . . sigh.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Well if the entire world system collapses, technically all those debts go bye bye. Good reason for starting WWIII would be to wipe the slate clean and then you can start all over again with a fresh start...or so some people in government think.

It would be a good chance to implement a one world government, ecumenical religion and one world currency and get to finishing what Nimrod started a long time ago until God decided to mess with his plans. It's looking more and more like someone way up the food chain is jockeying for world domination, the question is who?

You sure got me on that one. I've thought myself from time to time about how all parties involved in the potential coming war may quietly want this, very much. It's a solution in a can for Iran as much as America if Obama just leaves it like Bush did in 1991..and that wouldn't necessarily shock me to learn is Obama's thinking on this. I think it's terrible naive thinking...but it would explain the obnoxious approach. Everyone else, I believe, can SEE this will never stay the U.S. and Iran...and so want it for their own economic disaster as they're playing out right now.

You're dead on, as I'd think of what we're watching. WAR as a solution may very well be what they're thinking.

edit on 31-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: Minor addition

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Evidently you have not read any of Duduman's dreams and visions

NOR at his life story.

Or else your fair-mindedness could stand some improvement.

His story is incredibly dramatic in terms of what GOD ALMIGHTY did in his life and through him.

Perhaps you've never observed that in anyone's life.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by damingus
Interesting read.
Scary part is that China just bought a bunch land near Toledo.....Great Lakes! With the amount of money we owe them, it wouldnt surprise me if they tried to attack or invade.

Indeed--just taking possession of what they already own . . . as the Beck video later shows.

The Beck video was quite sobering.

And quite accurate, imho.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrakeDarc
.... But the moment you give all the people in one country to foucus on one thing, your screwed. Let them invade. Its pure sucide on their part. Our military will focus back here, so will the people. Say they take the west coast, they have to get over the rockies, we will of bomb our roads and stuff to stop them, then they will have to deal with all the people in the mid west and south west. Those places have some of the highest concentrations of gun owners. Dont tell me people wouldnt fight, becasue they would. Yea, they have a Billion plus, but we wont let them win, if they do we'll just become gurilla fighters or terrorists whatever term works. Its a really bad idea on their part.

Wellllllllll . . . I believe that Obama has treasonously followed orders well to deplete our military every way he could remotely get away with as prep for China's invasion.

I think that's PART of what the Middle East stuff was set-up for.

Deplete our personnel and our materiel.

I do think that in the Western States, we'll give them a run for their money. . . . depending on how much of a round-up has taken however many to the Fema death camps ahead of time. That could be a bloody exercise as well.

Certainly the Western rural folks don't take kindly to anyone encroaching on our land and rights.

Lease of all foreigners! LOL.

However, I don't think those in the Western USA have much of an understanding of Chinese psychology, dogged ruthlessness etc. . . . not to mention endless waves of people.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I don't think they would care at that point.

They'd just want to take over the USA land and resources for their people after killing off all the Americans.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

That sounds like quite a smug statement.

What do you base your convictions on?

I've been in the US Navy.

I've lived in China for years.

I've grown up in the American SW.

I assure you . . . it definitely CAN happen and most likely will.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
reply to post by Sachyriel

I don't know at all if it will happen, but I would imagine that things like this would happen in small steps, especially because America's hegemony is still in effect (nominally, anyways)

I think it is quite sobering that all the Christian prophetic sources of any quality--100% of them--speak of a very shocking utterly SURPRISE ATTACK.

I think that's the way it will be, alright.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   

IT's all funny Monopoly money to them at this point.

Purportedly the Rothschild family alone is worth $300 TRILLION with a T . . . supposedly enough to give each of 6 billion people $500,000. I haven't done the math so I don't know if that's right, or not.

If the oligarchy wiped off the debt . . . and then promised every individual even $10-20,000 if they supported the global government . . . maybe if they were chipped . . . masses would line up immediately.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by grumpydaysleeper
I've read these before and they are just
as frightening reading them the second
time around.

Yeah. This era is not for the faint-hearted it seems.

Yet, those of us here, must have been

'born for such a time as this.'

Will we walk with God and rise to the occasion seems to be a big issue.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

It will be China AND

Russia, Iran, Lybia, Venezuela, Cuba . . . and supposedly one European country . . . France? Turkey? Germany?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

You're dead on, as I'd think of what we're watching. WAR as a solution may very well be what they're thinking.

I think that WAR was designed in

in the beginning as a major component of the whole plan.

Merely the closing act on the world stage of this segment of setting up the global government.

The economic collapse etc. was preliminary prep toward the war.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Reasons this will never Happen!

1.) China is on the other side of the #ing planet. It would be a logistical night mare to try and occupy something as large as the United States. Besides they want southeast Asia as there playground.

2.) The Navy required to achieve perform such an undertaking does not exist. During World War II when we invaded Europe it required years of planning and over 5,000 ships, and 10,000 aircraft. And we were crossing less than 100 miles of ocean to get to the beach head. The CHI-COMs would be crossing over 6,000 miles of ocean to get here.

3.) Given the over 6,000 miles there invasion fleet would have to travel, they would be sunk long before they ever got near Hawaii let alone the US mainland.

4.)To quote Napoleon: "An Army lives on its stomach". China does not have enough domestic framing to support its population, hence it has to import most of its food. An a good deal of that food comes from the United States and other place via ship.

5.)China may be an manufacturing power house, but when it comes to resources it if force to import just about everything save coal and rare earth (major mineral use in modern electronics). Since most of these resources are imported via Sea routes, it would be an easy task to cut off China from here supplies.

I could go on but you get the picture.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Sorry I didn't read the post but the title caught my attention because in 1996 I had a dream about being attacked by China while I was in Downtown LA. There were 10s of thousand of these hover-bombs, bunched in over a dozen or so swarms, like locusts, and after they'd hover for a while, one by one, they'd let out an eardrum-busting screech then they'd explode. Caustic fluids and shrapnel shot out from them and blanketed people by the thousands. I was running through the street with a newborn baby (I hadn't had kids yet) and I ducked under marquee and watched people burn up all around me. I knew I was dreaming and when I got to the point where I could wake myself up, I did. But just before waking up I looked over at a newspaper stand and every publication featured headlines about the U.S. being at war with China. That's when I knew it was China responsible for the carnage.

Seven years later a friend posts lyrics to a song he'd written, credited to a dream he had, on Myspace. The lyrics were eerily similar to my dream, down to the location and everything: Downtown L.A.

So I had to chime in with that. Reading your post now...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join