It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Collection of Prophecies & Other Sources Related to China Invading the USA on the Near Horizon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Haver been running into an increasing number of more or less credible prophetic sources and other sources regarding China invading the USA on the West Coast and through the Gulf of Mexico.

I certainly believe it WILL OCCUR. I just don't know when. And, I don't know any prophetic source that's been flawless on when about much of anything. Not sure what that's about except for the complexity of life and the flawed nature of human 'transmitters.'

Certainly China really does see this as

THE CHINESE CENTURY if not THE CHINESE MILLENIUM.

I know from living some years there that the Chinese are REALLY READY to be top dog. They have felt oppressed and repressed by the West for a very long time. Their cultural ethos is extremely ethnocentric and VERY PROUD.

They see it as THEIR RIGHT, THEIR DUTY, THEIR PRIVILEGE AND DESTINY to rule the world next.

Trouble is, the Anti-Christ is destined to do so, not per se the Chinese. That will result, imho, in the Chinese being one of the nations the Bible speaks of as a restive sub-unit of the Anti-Christ's global government--a sub-unit that part of the time rebels. We shall see if my conjecture on that score is accurate, or not.

Certainly in evil circles cross and double cross can easily be the order of the day. And any westerner that thinks they are going to OUT DOUBLE-CROSS the Chinese or any other Asians . . . are likely ignorant if not grossly fool-hardy.

FOLKS NEED TO PRAYERFULLY PONDER AND VET THE BELOW THEMSELVES. I'm not giving each one close scrutiny. I'm merely selecting the most convincing from a cursory overview kind of look. Some I'm watching most or all of. Not all of them by any means.

imho, the classic such prophetic source about China invading is

former KGB agent and former alcoholic Dimitru Duduman who was apprehended by The Lord and turned into the Lord Almighty's agent. He then gave Dimitru quite a series of prophetic dreams and visions and a very powerful ministry. His grandson carries on the tradition after his grandfather's death at this website:

www.handofhelp.com...

CHINA AND RUSSIA ATTACK:

www.handofhelp.com...

ONE PAGE LEFT IN THE BOOK:

www.handofhelp.com...

AMERICA--A FALLING STAR WITH CROOKED TIPS:

www.handofhelp.com...

HOME YOUTUBE VIDEO MAKER "Warrior4god13"

China ,the Impending Los Angeles invasion.

www.youtube.com...

I don't know if he's claiming some sort of prophetic insight or what. It seems in this video he's mostly talking about a logical sort of expectation.

He may be right that the Chinese will make major beachheads in L.A. and San Francisco.

However, I'm skeptical that they will see LA as a great prize. They might like some of the beaches and farmland areas but most of the farmland has been 'housed up.'

I wouldn't be surprised if the Chinese just nuked L.A. and bypassed it.

I do think that Duduman above is right that a Chinese general will order the extermination--killing of every man, woman and child in California. They will likely want to purge the land and leave it strictly for the Chinese. That may well mean that they will kill even all the Chinese already in California as too tainted with American values.

Dimitru asserted that the General would carry out his genocide until he's assassinated at some point in San Francisco.

---------

CNN . . . Russian professor predicted USA disintegration by 2010 . . . obviously missed that one . . . however, some of his points are interesting and may end up true enough related to a Russian and Chinese invastion:

www.youtube.com...

--------

WARNING: CHINA WILL INVADE NORTH AMERICA!

www.youtube.com...

This gal seems to be quite earnest and given how congruent her stuff is with that of a lot of other people, and what I feel in my spirit when I watch her videos, I believe she is hearing & seeing more or less accurately.

One of the THEMES of most of such videos is the SURPRISE ATTACK aspect of clearly catching our military off guard . . . a la Pearl Harbor.

I do NOT think that the TOP satanic globalist elites will be caught off guard--I believe they will have ordered or at least set up and triggered the invasion. However, I do believe that lower ranked leaders may well be prevented from knowing what's ahead. They may well be caught off guard most hideously.

=====================

Prepare for Chinese invasion of west coast 1 of 6

www.youtube.com...

As I've noted before, this veteran is also quite earnest and I believe he's one of the 'birds of rare plumage' sorts who is as plain and rough around the edges as many of his type. I again felt a confirmation in my spirit and mind as I watched his videos. I think he's worth the bother.

============================

ARE CHINESE TROOPS AMASSING IN MEXICO . . . HAWK . . . SURVIVE TO THRIVE . . . Steve Quayle

A trucker reported driving a lot of food into a very secluded, protected region where, evidently, a lot of Chinese troops are statioined with 10,000 Chinese armored personnel carriers etc. . . . confirmed in part by a friend who went to that area to scope it out . . . masses of Mexican Federales guarding the area.

www.youtube.com...

------------------------------------------------

CHINA, PAKISTAN, & MEXICO ARE JOINING FORCES:

www.youtube.com...

Sobering.

=============================

CHINA GIVES USA ULTIMATUM IF WE GO TO WAR WITH CHINA MAY 21 2011

www.youtube.com...

The kind of language we heard in 1914.

I don't know much about this source . . . he sounds like he's pretty hostile to the USA. His analysis, however, may be more than a little disturbingly accurate. Though I don't think we have any great interest in attacking Pakistan.

There was some rumor to taking charge of Pakistan's nukes . . . I don't even see that happening.

CHINA MILITARY BASE IN MEXICO?

www.youtube.com...

Says he doesn't know for sure what it is and wants to give an unbiased view of it . . .

=============================

CHINA WARNS US--TROOPS POSITIONED IN MEXICO AND CANADA?

www.youtube.com...

This relates evidently to the Pakistan issue, too.

This is a fox news video on China's economic stuff relative to the USA:

www.youtube.com...

I think the implications of that are that China could well respond to the economic mess from a couple of perspectives:

1. wanting to take personal hands on possession of their properties in the USA.

2. wanting to distract from their inherent Chinese national problems with adventurism and conquest overseas.

TO BE CONTINUED IN NEXT POST

running out of characters.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
the romanian pastor site is good

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I want more discussion on why Canada would play host to Chinese troops looking to invade America. It looks disingenuous to the amount of work our politicians put into sucking up to America. I mean, do the Americans want to be invaded by China? That seems the only way Canada would even consider hosting Chinese troops, let alone enough numbers of them that it could make a difference in a conflict.

Canada is a large place, but I don't think we're hosting any Chinese military units. Perhaps we have conflicts of interest with the Americans with why we give China money, but our economy is so heavily dependent on the USA that it would be political suicide to suggest this at all to anyone with half a brain.

Maybe, since half a brain is all I got, you can tell me what Canada gets from invading the USA with Chinese troops?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So much doom and apocalypse being spewed shamelessly these days.

China won't touch L.A. because they love the Lakers too much.

My favorite part is where you mentioned the Russian dude: "...and former alcoholic..."

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Interesting read.
Scary part is that China just bought a bunch land near Toledo.....Great Lakes! With the amount of money we owe them, it wouldnt surprise me if they tried to attack or invade.

link   
Like I always say. People believe what they want and complain about stuff. But the moment you give all the people in one country to foucus on one thing, your screwed. Let them invade. Its pure sucide on their part. Our military will focus back here, so will the people. Say they take the west coast, they have to get over the rockies, we will of bomb our roads and stuff to stop them, then they will have to deal with all the people in the mid west and south west. Those places have some of the highest concentrations of gun owners. Dont tell me people wouldnt fight, becasue they would. Yea, they have a Billion plus, but we wont let them win, if they do we'll just become gurilla fighters or terrorists whatever term works. Its a really bad idea on their part.

link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

Canada is already courting the Asian block, if not exactly China, in economic terms : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know it this would lead to a Chinese/Canadian alliance, but if it does, one could look back and see this as a first, or early step.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Mkoll because: removed redundant 'already'

link   
Well, it sounds very interesting. I don;t see any of it happening though. Not that it couldn't but, China would be shooting themselves in the foot if they attacked the U.S. because dead people can't pay their bills. You can;t squeeze blood from a turnip.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   
We went through this whole pseudo hysteria with the Soviet Union in the 80s as well.

Watch "Red Dawn" sometime to see what I mean.

Not happening.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

I wouldn't say that invading us would be suicidal if they get it right. If they invade us while we are stuck in a war Iran and much of the middle east our troops would be entangled at the end of a VERY long supply chain. Also keep in mind that if much of our hardware (tanks, APCS, Humvees, Helicopters, Artillery and so on) is stuck over there it will be very hard to get it back in a short while. Also keep in mind that they fund our military in large part, and many of the industrial supply chains that let us build our military equipment originate in factories in China.

Not an easy geopolitcal equation at all.

Of course our navy will (if it doesn't get mauled by missiles in a mid east war) be a giant impediment to any chinese invasion, as any army large enough to threaten large swathes of US territory would be a hungry beast in terms of food, fuel, and innumerable other supplies that need to be shipped over an enormous distance. Of course if Canada is hosting them the large amounts of Canadian farmland would likely be able to feed them to an extent.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll

Canada is already courting the Asian block, if not exactly China, in economic terms : www.abovetopsecret.com...

I don't know it this would lead to a Chinese/Canadian alliance, but if it does, one could look back and see this as a first, or early step.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Mkoll because: removed redundant 'already'

Yeah, I do see that being a strong piece of evidence, but that is economics, not military might; Chinese troops in Canada?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Even earlier with the bizzare percieved threat from a combined uk/canada invasion force US sanctioned 'war plan red' in the very unlikley scenario of going to war with uk and canada in the 1930,s

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I don't know at all if it will happen, but I would imagine that things like this would happen in small steps, especially because America's hegemony is still in effect (nominally, anyways)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I think China might also want our water. I was thinking, why not knock off some of the money we owe them by selling them some water.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Well, it sounds very interesting. I don;t see any of it happening though. Not that it couldn't but, China would be shooting themselves in the foot if they attacked the U.S. because dead people can't pay their bills. You can;t squeeze blood from a turnip.

I agree with it not happening. I don't agree with why though.

At the level war would happen with the U.S....Russia...China..or perhaps a couple other newly 'arrived' powers like India, I don't see grand formations of troops and armor. I see "wonder weapons" just flying back and forth from both sides. Why bankrupt your own nation with the expense of moving an army large enough to fight a super power on home turf...when drones, satellites and missiles are so much simpler and cheaper.

To our debt... I have NO clue what anyone is thinking on that. I've only heard one person even TRY and address it who had any professional background at all. That was an Economics Professor who came into Occupy St Louis while I was living there and gave a teach-in on what amounted to the benefits of the economic system found under major communist powers. He wasn't word for word to the books...but then Prof's never are.

I asked him outright, how 16 trillion with projected debt into the high 10's of trillions could ever be dealt with under the concepts he was proposing? His answer? 'Oh, they'll just forgive it. They have to. There is no choice'.

Yeah.. That answer probably doesn't impress you and it sure left be speechless. How do you respond to such a statement of confidence in something that makes absolutely no practical sense in the world we really live in?? I sure haven't heard anyone else so much as try in a way that would REALLY reverse the growth of numbers that are in a self sustaining climb at this point.

edit on 31-1-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: spacing change

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I've read these before and they are just
as frightening reading them the second
time around.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
3 years ago, I would of probably believed it myself, as that's what I thought I saw coming. Now I am no longer so sure. Something just seems different like something has changed.
A disturbance in the force so to speak.
Be ready people,
but it won't be China.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Thanks for your kind reply.

Personally, I don't put much stock in the Canada aspect vis a vis China.

I DO BELIEVE that Russia will take Alaska and come down through Canada to attack the middle of America as well as on the East Coast etc.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DrakeDarc

Dimitru 'saw'

That it was touch and go the closer they got to the middle of the USA with both Russia on the east and the Chinese on the West never quite making it to each other . . . leaving the Middle of the USA mostly a no-man's land of jockying troops and changing boundaries.

And, that toward the end . . . evidently near Armageddon? . . . the Chinese Christians in the Chinese army turned and began fighting WITH the Americans against their own homeland troops.

That I could actually believe.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

I wouldn't say that invading us would be suicidal if they get it right. If they invade us while we are stuck in a war Iran and much of the middle east our troops would be entangled at the end of a VERY long supply chain. Also keep in mind that if much of our hardware (tanks, APCS, Humvees, Helicopters, Artillery and so on) is stuck over there it will be very hard to get it back in a short while. Also keep in mind that they fund our military in large part, and many of the industrial supply chains that let us build our military equipment originate in factories in China.

I believe the globalist oligarchy has ordered OBama to do that deliberately for such reasons and that OBama hates the USA so much he's gleeful to do it.

Remember the Marxist axiom that we would sell them the rope to hang us with . . . or was it vice versa?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join