It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi !!!! ATS is 'THE' Alternative opinion poll

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hi,

I,ve been a lurker for quite some while, I really enjoy this site and enjoy reading the reasoned debate and also some of the more extreme angles that people take on subjects.
It's no secret that this site is very popular and the subjects that crop up are leading edge some pre MSM sort of stuff, this got me thinking about the star and flag system and how it's really an opinion poll on every thread, Now fancy that, having an opinion poll on nearly every topic of interest !!!!!! That sort of sounds alarm bells ringing to me as it endorses the most popular held belief / response.
Now it seems to me that the forum mainly believes there are other motives behind the public spin given out why the MSN so why make the forum an opinion poll for them to use as another resource to dupe us all.
I hope you see where I am coming from with this .
Stay safe !
edit on 31-1-2012 by FawnyKate because: Spelling mistake in title

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by FawnyKate

Hi Kate, you know this forum is for introductions, only.
But I'm sure if you used Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find one or two threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

if you haven't already made in introduction thread that is about you, you are more than welcome to do so if you wish as this thread is closed.

Please Read before posting a New introductions thread

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

Sauron
Super-Moderator

join