It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem trails photographed tonight with long exposure over Northern Austin

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I can only speak for myself but I am done here. I think this discussion has run its usual course and is now over. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Fair enough, I just wanted to leave the door open, as it were. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

There are times when there are high cirrus clouds out here and there is cold air aloft, and the jets leave plain old contrails as they pass overhead. That doesn't bother me. What bothers me is the flying around in circles and criss-crossing the sky with trails that look and behave strangely. There would be no reason for these jets to circle around here because they'd just be wasting gas, there's no airport for hundreds of miles.

There are, however, air force bases, but they are around 200 miles away.

I do not believe the jets that leave chemtrails are passenger jets. Passenger jets leave contrails when conditions are right in the atmosphere. Everybody understands and accepts this.

I think you'll find not everyone does.

Your description of jets turning and then leaving trails is very interesting. But unfortunately hard to say what it might be. I don't suppose it is anything you could photograph?

Military jets doing high altitude training is more plausible than you might think. An F-16 could travel the 200 miles from the base in little more than five minutes in a pinch, including takeoff and climb to 40,000 feet. Even regular speed planes would not take very long..

Here is what bothers me: I have seen contrails, and seen how they dissipate...somewhat evenly. If they evaporate slowly, they get wispy and spread out. Not a big deal. I have also seen what I believe to be chemtrails, sprayed at lower altitudes, in which the jet starts a spray and then stops it and continues on. With binoculars, I can see that the spray comes out bilaterally from both sides of the plane. The plumes left behind are fluffy and so bright white that it almost hurts my eyes to look at them. The plumes stay put and there is never an evaporation, no matter how hot and dry it is. When they dissipate, it is in a "blobby" way, like putting a squirt of food coloring in a glass of water. These blobs, or fingers, of chemtrail take FOREVER to stretch out, they hold their shape for an abnormally long time.

Perhaps you could post some photos of these? I'm thinking they are contrails, because contrails dissipate in a large number of different ways, depending on atmospheric conditions. What you describe does not sound unlike a contrail to me.

Have a look at this 1972 book. Is there nothing here that looks like the blobs you saw? 11.2.5?

picasaweb.google.com...

edit on 1-2-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by MoosKept240

I stopped flying a long time ago, and refuse to do so now. Not only because I have come to dislike what flying has become, but because I disagree with the TSA and their Gestapo tactics.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thanks for your civil response. Of all the pictures, #7 has some that look fairly similar to what I have seen. I'm sure this is a great area for the military jets to practice, because the air traffic here is almost nil. There are two air force bases in "close" enough proximity (Hollowman AFB by White Sands, and Cannon AFB to the north).

However, it isn't just the behavior of the planes, it is odd stop and start of these trails that bothers me. Also, the timing. Today I went outside and took a walk for about a mile, looking for any jets. Not a one in the sky. It is clear and warm (68 degrees and quite dry). I went later and sat out on the porch with my camera, waiting. Nothing. However, a front is coming through tomorrow. I'll bet money they will show up tomorrow just in advance of the front.

The behavior of the stop and start trails, and the timing of the jets showing up, is what bothers me. We do have a "weather modification" business close by in Plains, Texas, but I never see these guys in action, although I go outside when I see clouds and hope to at least hear their planes. www.just-clouds.com...

Again, I appreciate you putting your evidence out in a thoughtful and respectful manner. We need more of it, I for one am tired of being insulted on this site. One can "deny ignorance" and not be rude about it. Thanks.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

If you ever get footage of a jet spraying then turning around, I sure would like to see it.
I hear people say they see a plane making return loops, but have never witnessed it myself, nor have i seen footage of it.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I have my camera handy, and hopefully tomorrow may be a busy one in the air. It may take a few weeks to be right there with the camera when they do it, but I will do my best!!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

WOW. You should watch the documentary "what in the world are they spraying."

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by whenWEallFALLdown

It is not a documentary - it is dis-information that contains outright lies about what is pretends to present as "science".
edit on 1-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

It can be frustrating, but if you can stick with it the results should be interesting. i've taken to making sure I always have a decent-ish camera in the car. I'm afraid I cant offer any of my shots for comparison as I only see traffic heading straight through. Good luck.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sharintexas
I am north of Austin maybe 100 miles or so and when I walked out of work today I immediately notices all the criss cross trails...bunches of them. Odd that they were also in the sky in other part of Texas, isn't it?

Nope, it would only be odd if there were no airports in Texas. But there are.
The contrials here all point to or from Norfolk Intl. Funny how that is.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
lol, pwned!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SurrealisticPillow

There have never been any credible explainations for why the govt would spray us. Spray themselves. Why ? Would you do that to yourself and your family ? Would your brother do that to himself and his family ? Would the man down the street do that to himself and his family ? But do jets leave a water vapor trail behind under the right weather conditions? Why yes they do. Is water harmful. No, not unless your over your head and cannot swim. Bring forth the scietific proof, the chemical analysis of the air samples taken, the name of the lab where the samples were examined and the results of those examinations and the name of the scientists involved in examining those samples. Bring that evidence so that we can prove what you say and compell our governments to do something about it. Your serve...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

You have never seen a chemtrail.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
they spray all time in san jose heres video i made in summer of em i made few videos but this ones kool with slayer music haha, most people i tell about em never even heard of chemtrails. it blows my mind that they are doing this in skys all over world and getting away with it. hopefully mass protest happens on this subject and the # gets stopped. has anyone watched the tv show V about aliens and how they made the rain drop red with chemicals to change our bodys dna so they could use us to reproduce? # thats how i fill like they are changing us for some type of future plan or most likely to decrease population. p.s. you see my knee in video cause im in a wheelchair
www.youtube.com...

edit on 1-2-2012 by snalesnot because: added more info

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I personally have seen certain planes make chemtrails while others at the same altitude & area of sky will only leave contrails that evaporate at about the same rate that the plane is flying. It's so obvious, IDK how the people who deny it, do.

Chemtrails Fup the sky. It will go from being a beautiful day to a day with hazy cloud-ish nastiness.

It makes me so sad every time they do it, because a clear blue sky on a sunny day is one of my favorite things.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This may be a little off topic but not really.

I just want to say that the ATS community is getting smarter and becoming more aware about these suspicious trails in the sky.

Threads like these make it to the front page for a reason. Despite all the Negative Nancy's in this forum ATSers still can see through deception.

A lot of these threads may seem repetitious but they are useful. And we are onto something!

Keep it up!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by nihonjindesu08
I personally have seen certain planes make chemtrails while others at the same altitude & area of sky will only leave contrails that evaporate at about the same rate that the plane is flying. It's so obvious, IDK how the people who deny it, do.

no one denies that that happens.

However to say that it is evidence of something nefarious simply does not stack up.

Wen you look at clouds they are often in layers - today I look outside and there's a layer of partial cloud at perhaps 2-3000 feet - and it's like a flat plate across the sky.

Whatever altitude it is at - at 100 feet below that altitude there is no cloud. And in between the scattered clouds (it look like it is about 4/8ths or a bit more perhaps) there is also no cloud. So clearly across the sky there are conditions where cloud forms, and conditions where it does not, and those conditions can be very close together.

That is the reality of atmospheric conditions - just 100 feet can make all the difference.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow
reply to post by miniatus

You guys haven't proved anything at all, other than you have nothing better to do than restate your opinion countless times that they are nothing but contrails, when you have no proof either.
So, why bother?
In fact, you disregard anything that is brought to these forums that address the possible motives for spraying.
But, the fact that you don't recognize that something is actually going on in the skies tells me you are either really ignorant, or you are a troll. I will not say you are paid to spread disinfo, or to disrupt threads like these that are meant to raise awareness, but that IS a possibility of course.
Or, are you one of those that spends countless days trying to "educate" the poor fools? What a waste of time, huh?
Troll.

It's not trolling .. We aren't the ones making claims that have no evidence to support them .. we use science and well explained, known phenomena .. Asking us to believe they are chemical sprays with zero proof of that, or zero proof of it ever having been ( excluding pesticides, putting out fires or the well known cloud seeding operations ) .. Be realistic

It's not trolling when I'm saying that there's never been evidence of chemtrails and there's more than enough evidence of contrails .. they are a well known, well understood phenomena that's been around since rocketry began ..

And why is it that when someone takes a counter position, suddenly they are a troll or a disinfo agent? that is an annoying trend .. it's like countering with "Oh yeah, your mom is fat" .. it's pointless
edit on 1/31/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

Keep plowing your head in the sand. I don't understand why debunkers try so hard. It's peculiar and dare I say it, suspicious, that the chemtrail debunkers are so consistent with their replies and are typically the same people / posters, in every thread.

If you were a serious skeptic, you would be less concerned by what you think they are, and more concerned by the potential health risk they pose from what they might be.

Make sure you read the above sentence a few times before you reply.

There's absolutely no humiliation in having a serious concern over what goes on in the skies above you. In fact, you appear to be thick-headed or even dense for showing a lack of concern over what potential harm actual "chemtrails" might pose to the public.

All the more reason to warrant serious scientific investigation. Not nay-saying.

Think of it like religion. You do yourself a disservice by denying the potential for harm. No one can laugh at you for trying to protect your own $#@.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I see typical contrails.
Nothing odd.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join