It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chem trails photographed tonight with long exposure over Northern Austin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Witness2008
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

I suggest the evidence is right above our heads. Pay attention to the language within Tellers proposal.

What about it? I see nothing except someone presenting an idea that he thinks may be able to be done some time soon - indeed AFAIK we can probably do it now - we could probably have done it in 1950 - the actual mechanics are not very difficult at all IMO.

Then add that link to all of the other evidence of intent such as patents,

Patents are ideas - by definition they are not secret, and they are not evidence of anything other than someone having an idea and wanting to protect it.

Can show they are actually being used?

Air force statements,

What airforce statements?

eyewitnesses

I have only ever seen anonymous "eyewitness" statements, all of which have obvious and considerable inaccuracies of fact. Unless the eyewitnesses are prepared to be cross examined these are useless and IMO probably fake.

and systematic testing of water and soil,

I have seen a lot of this, as well as some blood tests - all of them have shown values that are within normal ranges for the medium being tested, although they are presented as being high. And since many continue to be said to be high after the fats have been pointed out IMO they are deliberate disinformation.

then you tell me and everyone else here that has had to combat the confusion and ridicule that you and others use to kill these threads and their debate that chemical plowing of the skies can't possibly be happening.

Au contraire - it could possibly be happening - as I say above there is no technical reason why it cold not.

but there is also no verifiable evidence that it actually is.

edit on 31-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

I'm glad you raised the subject of government experimentation. It's been going on for years and years and years... I am also happy you are happy in your conviction that nothing is wrong in the world and that we can all go back to sleep. I think you are quite alone in that feeling though...
Warning: Video contains shocking images of a man experimented on by his own government at the age of 5.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Skeptics debunk this... Chemtrails or the real scientific term Geo Engineering... is very real and has long been proven. I have been around a lot longer then most and I can tell you, this is some new technology.

Authorized by Congress and sponsored by the National Academy of Sciences, a monumental and in-depth study on global warming and possible corrective measures (mitigations) was undertaken in the early 1990s. Represented were senior researchers, faculty, theoreticians, atmospheric scientists, department heads and CEO's from a multitude of prestigious institutions. The Smithsonian, Harvard, General Motors, Cambridge, MIT, Yale, World Resources Institute, National Center for Atmospheric Research, the Secretary General of the United Nations, Oxford, Brookings Institution, Columbia University, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Carnegie-Mellon University, Princeton University, Brown University, Lawrence Livermore Laboratory, and many more. This colossal study recalls the scope, expense and secrecy of the Manhattan Project, yet the goals and eventual impacts of it are far greater.

One investigator took the clues provided by 'Deep Shield' and dug in. She eventually found an N.A.S. study on Geoengineering and the Mitigation of Global Warming. This study is still available online and is also available in hardcover. This massive document validates the insider information provided by Deep Shield, and has lead to an additional gold mine of evidence.

This massive research study is entitled: Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming: Mitigation, Adaptation, and the Science Base - Panel on Policy Implications of Greenhouse Warming, sponsored by the National Academy of Sciences, National Academy of Engineering, and the Institute of Medicine. The results were presented in 1992 and published in book form in 2000 by the National Academy Press. This 994 page study is the textbook on greenhouse gasses, global warming, policy decisions and mitigation's (corrective measures). Included within is the hard science many chemtrails researchers have been searching for: the scientists, agencies, institutions and corporations involved, cost factors, chemical formula, mathematical modeling, delivery methods, policies, recruiting of foreign governments, acquisition of materials, and the manufacturing of aerosol compounds, ect. Source

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Ok, chemtrail debunkers, please explain the following phenomenon that I witness on a regular basis out here in the sky. Please be aware that I have a 360 degree view from horizon to horizon with no mountains or trees or other buildings to obstruct my view. It is as flat as a pancake out here on the caprock, and I can see a long way away.

There are no airports capable of landing or flying jets out of for several hundreds miles in any direction. Typically I see jets at cruising altitude, they are not taking off or landing.

I have watched them overhead, and they suddenly leave a trail. On the lower flying jets, it is easy to see two puffy trails coming out the back. The higher flying ones usually appear as one trail. OK, so they suddenly leave a trail, and then it suddenly stops. I see them turn around with no trail, then they leave a trail again. Occasionally they start spraying in our vicinity, and they leave a trail of broken lines. This has been on exceptionally dry days (this is a desert region), and even on very hot days where the humidity was less than 10%.

Please explain to me how this is possible, and how jet engines can leave broken contrails, or why they leave a very definitive trail, turn around, and do it again?

I'm trying to be civil. I realize this is a hot-button topic, but if you have an explanation as to what I have witnessed, I would welcome it.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

For broken contrails, it's just variations in the atmosphere. Like invisible clouds. see:

contrailscience.com...

For jets that turn around, I'd suspect (without seeing what you are seeing) that it's actually a different jet just flying in the opposite direction. Did you actually maintain visual contact with the jet through both directions?

Jet do fly in racetrack holds sometimes though, for a variety of reasons. It's possible that the end of the racetrack was just in non-contrailing atmospheric conditions.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Might I just say, sir, that your profile pic made me forget all about those chemicals the government is putting in my air, food, and water. Times like these, it's good to laugh.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Same in the PNW.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by waynos

... I am also happy you are happy in your conviction that nothing is wrong in the world and that we can all go back to sleep. I think you are quite alone in that feeling though...

Well yes, I would be if I felt that way, but since I never said any such thing that is a strange response for you to make.

I did however directly address some questions you yourself raised which you have not acknowledged at all. I actually thought you were interested in discussing our different viewpoints from the way you posed your queries, it seems not.

Did I write anything that you factually disagree with, or is the strawman there because you can't be bothered?
edit on 1-2-2012 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

...the logic of that is absolutely zero given that the pilots have families on the ground, they breathe the same air.. vapors/gasses/chemicals travel ..

so if anyone would apply any logic at all to the chemtrail theory they'd realize how silly it is .. it would literally mean that those behind it are poisoning / affecting themselves as well as everyone else.. including their own families, and neighbors.. and superiors

If that's the primary reason convincing you that nothing nefarious is going on, we're all in trouble.

You don't know that the pilots would be aware or told the truth about what they're doing. It's a job for them. You really think every low-level employee knows the true implications about what they're a part of? That, in my opinion, would be the only silliness going on here
edit on 1-2-2012 by bacci0909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

How would you breath the "vapors" when they are clearly thousands of feet up in the sky and you are on the ground??

To the OP - what is it about these that identifies them as chemtrails?

Haha.. and you claim to go off science. Just cause you don't see the haze at groundlevel doesn't mean it doesn't reach it. Gravity applies to particles too

I've witnessed haze (a trail) low enough that I could hit a baseball up to it

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Are you kidding me? Take a trip to your local airport and see what kind of trails are left by the aircraft flying near that airport. Then wait around and time how long it takes for those trails to disappear. Oh, and how normal is it for commercial or even private aircraft to fly over a city in a crisc cross pattern. Have you ever seen a crop duster spray a field before. Please pull your head out of your rear for a brief moment, look at the evidence, and form an opinion based on some type of rational thought. Wow!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by robwerden

Glad I wasn't the only one to see this happening yesterday! I too live in North Austin and am on the road about 6 hours a day, didn't take me long to notice we were getting hammered all day yesterday. Snapped some pics as well, will upload when I get the time. Excellent pics by the way, I expect the debunkers to start claiming at any moment now that pilots have been creating grids in the sky purely for the enjoyment of John Q. Public for millennia now, LOL.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I've always been interested in contrails/chemtrails...
And always hear a couple perspectives to these 'events'

Now, if we give a bit of credence to chemtrails, could it be possible that 'they' are trying to keep us from being detected from 'outside'?
I know that goes against the prevalent theories, but I just couldn't help myself.

-bojimbo

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
So they are pumping aluminium oxide through the engines of the planes....LOL go back to school kids

Ive seen contrails for 32 years....i can see why some of the younger members would find it weird, but the older ones...im amazed at your ignorance.

Im done here, no point in arguing with you guys

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Whoah, it seems like everybody is seeing these all over the world! It's almost as if....they're condensation trails caused by airplanes flying through certain atmospheric conditions!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
Whoah, it seems like everybody is seeing these all over the world! It's almost as if....they're condensation trails caused by airplanes flying through certain atmospheric conditions!

You might want to read through the entire thread next time before you decide to barge in here, flaunting your ignorance. The difference between contrails and chemtrails are explained plenty of times already in this thread, if you need more explanations just do a google search or ats search FFS

edit on 1-2-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus

Originally posted by spoonbender
nice grid work in the sky
when I see lines like that, in the sky
a brown paper lunch bag
and start to hyperventilate into it...

don't breath the vapors

There's no vapors.. the logic of that is absolutely zero given that the pilots have families on the ground, they breathe the same air.. vapors/gasses/chemicals travel .. you can't control where they are going to go ( precisely why radiation is all over the place from Japan ) .. jet streams, air currents.. .. so if anyone would apply any logic at all to the chemtrail theory they'd realize how silly it is .. it would literally mean that those behind it are poisoning / affecting themselves as well as everyone else.. including their own families, and neighbors.. and superiors

They are almost certainly the same thing they always are... contrails produced by normal, explainable means .. and nothing more.. there's been no verifiable or credible evidence for chemtrails, ever.

Sorry ..
edit on 1/31/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

You should be sorry. The argument based on the assumption that the people spraying would not poison their own families assumes there is no antidote.

Chem trails have been tested and showed to contain aluminum, strontium, cesium and other metals. Chelation therapy removes metals and minerals from the blood. When combined with a regimen of supplements, you can selectively remove harmful metals from your body. Who can say what other antidote exists?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Do airplanes and jets have engines? Yes.

Do jet engines produce exhaust? Yes.

Does exhaust contain chemicals? Yes.

Is the exhaust good for you? No.

Therefore, do chemtrails exist? Yes. They are literally "chemical trails" of exhaust. Only the refueling companies know what chemicals/additives go into the fuel tanks. And no, they are most likely not "spraying" for sinister purposes. That is just one small aspect of the chemtrail conspiracy.

To the de-bunkers claiming it's nothing but contrails and water vapor........tell the people of L.A, New York, Japan...etc that they are only breathing in water vapor and that it's good for them because they are just "clouds". And don't tell me there is a difference, because there is not. Fuel+Combustion=Exhaust=Chemicals=NOT GOOD FOR YOU!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The reason there are debunkers is because the chemtrail theory cannot be identified. The believers are so wrapped up in needing to be right, that nobody has put enough thought into what they are.

What is in chemtrails, really?

When did they start?

What is their purpose?

Are they dangerous?

How do you tell a chemtrail from a persistent contrail?

Who is behind this all?

Is it just military planes, or commercial as well?

How is this stuff delivered? (are there secret spray nozels or is it in the fuel?)

Answer these questions, come to an agreement, and find answers. Otherwise this mental masturbation will continue.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
Chem trails have been tested and showed to contain aluminum, strontium, cesium and other metals. Chelation therapy removes metals and minerals from the blood. When combined with a regimen of supplements, you can selectively remove harmful metals from your body. Who can say what other antidote exists?

WHAT? when were chemtrails tested?

This is the frickin holy grail right here!

Please, post the source of these tests immediately! We can finally show some evidence on the chemtrail side.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join