It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I NEED YOUR EARS for my ghost box session

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Verideecimo
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Yes I'm Wesley. Thanks, I try to ask the questions people want answered. It freaked me out when the male voice at the end said "you're new". It's like they recognized I am indeed new to this and the voice almost had an inquisitive, welcoming tone.

We laughed. I believed they knew things, that gave me real validation, thanks again. I hope you'll share more sessions with us.
Just remember, before you enter these places, make sure you protect yourself. They do like to attach themselves to you, follow you home, and feed off your energy, not to mention the demons/evil people that will cause you trouble and/or harm. Take care.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Yes, I do an opening prayer, allowing positive energy to communicate and share information. I always visualize my mind projecting a mental net of energy around my home to ward off negative energy.

So far all my experiences have been good and I hope it remains that way.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by sickofitall2012

Originally posted by Verideecimo
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Yes I'm Wesley. Thanks, I try to ask the questions people want answered. It freaked me out when the male voice at the end said "you're new". It's like they recognized I am indeed new to this and the voice almost had an inquisitive, welcoming tone.

We laughed. I believed they knew things, that gave me real validation, thanks again. I hope you'll share more sessions with us.
Just remember, before you enter these places, make sure you protect yourself. They do like to attach themselves to you, follow you home, and feed off your energy, not to mention the demons/evil people that will cause you trouble and/or harm. Take care.

I've actually heard that it was possible for them to attach to people via the videos as well. Like listening to these types of sessions can create a connection even though you weren't physically there. Not sure how plausible that is but it makes me very hesitant to listen to these recordings because of it.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Did I mishear, or right at the end, did the words, "Stop it" emerge?

I'm going to read up on ghost boxes now as I'm not familiar with them and they seem interesting.

Are there any tips, such as suitable duration of sessions? Do you need much technical equipment (aside from the box) & knowhow?

Cheers.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

thx for the tape..
perhaps you would share how you are doing it, what kind of machine are you using to capture ghosts,
I want to try to

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Well done Verideecimo & very interesting. However…

Be as restful as possible. Respect doesn’t just come through politeness, but also worthy & intelligent questions. Failure to show certain entities respect can result in extreme spitefulness that may not make that much sense, to us living.

Therefore you were certainly right to thank them for communicating, but perhaps wrong to say they should continue with whatever they were doing before (just saying you’re going, you thank them for their time, and they do not have to wait for your return.

You should also be much more intelligent in your questions. Why: Every answer they give you takes a lot of energy on their part (which is obviously why ghosts don’t talk to living as much as the living do).
So when you ask them about 2012 try to keep it to one question, and then pinning it down to make the information as useful as possible e.g. will the main disaster of 2012 be manmade or will it be natural?

Next time bring a list of smart questions, so you can pursue the questioning with about the same respect you would show e.g. a famous university professor-politician, who only has e.g. 5 minutes to give you in their year-lifetime.

UPDATE…
Next time you do one of these recordings explain exactly what your doing (by recording) and what your intentions are (i.e. to broadcast this on the internet).
I.e. it’s hardly respectful to make a recording with a living person, and then broadcast the whole thing on the internet. You did seem to have explained something about what you were doing, so I hope you did explain your intentions. Explaining yourself protects from the charge of disrespect, and could actually further increase the quality of your communication (we living make a bigger effort to talk on radio-web than we would for a private conversation, the same I imagine, applies to ghosts).

Take care, Alex
edit on 090705 by Liberal1984 because: Updated.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Toffeeapple

For editing purposes I would recommend keeping your sessions as brief as possible. The main reason is obviously the fact that the more you record the longer it's going to take to analyze. You also don't want to get complacent and miss anything.

I think having a game plan before going in is important, such as having your list of questions prepared and announcing to the spirits what you wish to accomplish in the session.

I'm going to limit my next session to about fifteen minutes maximum.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Hey. Thanks for watching the video. My wife actually ordered a ready made ghost hunting kit for me for Christmas off the internet. The whole kit came to about $300.00 I believe. It came with an EMF detector, K2 meter, digital audio recorder with usb cable, and a ghost box (model P-SB7).

edit on 1-2-2012 by Verideecimo because: add

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Like your post.. keep posting Wes..
There is some very good software out there to clean up the sound if you have the buckaroos... I don't personally but I will someday...
On ATS.. turn the volume up all the way on the ATS player, then on the sound on your computer turn the 'wave' all the way down until you hear nothing and then back it up until you first hear the voices... and most are very clear...
Without running the tape thru and cleaning it signigficantly some voices, at least listening here on ATS just are not audible... you just hear a quiet spot in the tape.. other voices are most clear... I assume you are using a digital recorder as that appears to be the only type which works.
It is a very interesting phenomena and I really enjoy Ghost Hunters... a little edgy about Zak Bagan... but still a lot of fun...
Great post...

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
When you asked "do humans have anything to fear this year being it's 2012?" it also sounds a bit like `terror`....I hope I'm wrong though

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
At the end was clearly said STOP IT

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
The one thing I really picked up on was your "Anything to fear in 2012" question. I heard, "Callum". I did a quick google search and found this.

Bear: I never read his ramblings but I found out this.There is no Callum listed in Powell River. The only Callum with a 250 area code is in Victoria. Also none of the businesses mentioned are listed in PR. I am fairly sure that Cedar Grove Holdings is part of Cedar Grove Building Supply which has about 6 branches on the Island. Would this fit with his mental problems?

View source
Or-on a much lighter note, this one

Callum enjoys raising funds for Parkinson’s. He says, “My grandpa liked to get up and do things but the Parkinson’s made it hard for him. If we have enough money and find a cure, then other people won’t have to suffer like that.”

View Source:
I do have to admit that I love a mystery, and the name Callum is certainly intriquing.
I'm wondering if there are any by such name buried in that cemetary?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join