It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I NEED YOUR EARS for my ghost box session

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hello ATS. I went to a local cemetery over the weekend to do a ghost box session. I heard a few direct responses while I was there, but it wasn't until the following day while I was editing that I heard some gems.

Most of the responses come almost immediately after the questions and aren't random. The longer I got into the session the better the communication got. There is one in particular near the end that isn't an answer to a question I asked but a statement a spirit made about me. I didn't hear it there. When I heard it, chills went down my spine.

There may be things I didn't hear or that I may have interpreted wrong. If you hear something differently, please let me know as I'm trying to become a more competent investigator. Thanks in advance.

Verideecimo (feel free to contact me twitter: @sologhosthunter or through my YT, NoPocketz) Peace all

edit on 31-1-2012 by Verideecimo because: mistake

edit on 31-1-2012 by Verideecimo because: adjustment

edit on 31-1-2012 by Verideecimo because: fix

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
What is the shshshsh noise during the video?
It makes it harder to hear anything.

Never mind I know what a Ghost box is now (google) Interesting to say the least. So the words actually come out that loud and pronounced using one of these things? Wild to say the least.
edit on 31-1-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Verideecimo

EDIT*

Honestly, couldn't hear the supposed replies from the "ghosts"..

E.g. You asked, "when you die, is time the same?", which was met with a response of "faster"..But I didn't hear it.

& I have some loud-azz crystal clear headphones on, but couldn't pick up on it.

However, it is a cool video, so you get my S&F for it.

Let me have a proper listen again, & will report back shortly.

edit on 31-1-2012 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Interesting.

I have never placed much faith into these "Ghost Box" things. However, your session with it is much different than the sessions I have watched on the television. Those sessions used a box that seemed to pick up different frequencies of REAL conversations such as through walkies.

If you have others, I would like to hear them.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:16 PM
link   
I heard most of the replies. Especially "Crawford". I certainly heard several different voices. The "You're New" was very clear. I even heard some distortion I think you may have missed, I might go through it later and show you the spots (2 spots I think) but there is only so much womp womp womp womp I can listen too right now as I am not feeling well. Great job OP, S+F

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Also, I think you got the words wrong OR it's just one of those words that sounds like another word a couple of times. I need a re listen.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Ok, after hearing it all again, there were definitely some responses that freaked me out.

I hope you're not pulling our legs here & haven't just edited in your own responses into the audio, to make it sound like a ghost is answering your questions..

The initial "hello" & "yes" were very clear to me.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Hi. Thats the static noise generated from the ghost box sweeping through the channels. You can't avoid it. You could edit the audio so that just the voices come through, but some of the voices are buried deeper in there.

I think personally that it would diminish the integrity of the original recordings by altering it. Raw is better. Thanks for response.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:21 PM
link   

is your name Wes ?
interesting line of questioning ... 2012 etc

what kind of Ghost Box are you using ..?
I could hear some of the responses but not all of them ...

nice little production S&F

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That's pretty cool. Where have I been? I know what my next projects going to be. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

You are completely correct. That was the main one that I needed headphones on while editing. I played that back many times and that seemed like the most likely response according to the question and the type of sound there.

I could be wrong, that's why I want others to weigh in.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Very cool responses. The word "shield" I can't say I agree with completely, but other than that, I think you nailed it. I find Ghost Boxes extremely helpful. It's real time communication. I don't have a box, but I sure would like to get one.
Have you asked about God? If so, what was said?
Thanks for sharing your session.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Thanks, there were a few spots that bothered me because I couldn't figure out the word. Maybe there were parts of words at times. Thanks I appreciate it.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

Yes my name is Wesley. It's a P-SB7 sweep radio. Every session I hear my name multiple times.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sickofitall2012

Yeah, I'm not sure either. It also sounds like it could be "challenge".

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So is your name Wes?

The question you asked, "Are a lot of us gonna die, more than usual, this year because it's 2012?" was a little unnerving when "Yeah" followed.

Good job on asking about 2012 though.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Yea, that seems more accurate. I wasn't sure either, I just couln't make out "shield"
"Challenge" fits better too huh?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Yes I'm Wesley. Thanks, I try to ask the questions people want answered. It freaked me out when the male voice at the end said "you're new". It's like they recognized I am indeed new to this and the voice almost had an inquisitive, welcoming tone.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Comment stricken from the thread.
edit on 1/31/2012 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Anyway, thank you for the interest. I have to log out now, but I wanted to share this video with the ATS community because it's getting down to the wire with 2012 now and anybody's guess to what is going to occur in the coming months.

If you want to contact me you can do so at my twitter @sologhosthunter or directly through my You Tube channel NoPocketz. Thanks.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Verideecimo because: fix

top topics

<<   2 >>

join