It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul backed by racist groups

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
First of a personal disclaimer. I'm from Australia and don't follow US politics very closely. I have read and seen a lot about Ron Paul and he seems like Americas best bet. When things like this pop up though I have to wonder.

This is not a pro vs anti Ron Paul thread I just thought it worthy of being put out there.

Ok, it appears Anon has hacked the website american3rdposition.com... and also posted a bunch of emails between members of what appears to be a racist organisation. The obvious support for Ron Paul detailed throughout the emails is what is worrisome.

Anyway have a look and maybe take screenshots as I'm not sure how long it will be up like that.

american3rdposition.com...

edit: Oops, my first posting boo boo. Posted here first: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Mods, do your thang

edit on 31-1-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2012 by aaron2209 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
That is where they are going to try an destroy Paul's credibility.
Frankly I don't care if racists support him. If those votes help him get elected, so be it. Lots of racists supported Obama, too.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Rainbow Dash

btw existing thread here

edit on 31-1-2012 by CaptObvious because: Thread

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Well, there's racist groups supporting Obama as well. Admittedly, they're probably not white racist groups like the ones surrounding Paul, but they still exist.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pierregustavetoutant

I agree with you on this and I'm hispanic....... let all the racist and those type of people vote for him ...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Since when does being supported by racist people make you racist?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ron Paul is about liberty, I wouldn't be surprised by this. People like having the freedom to have their own personal views.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I agree with what most of you guys are saying.

In no way was I implying Ron Paul is racist because of any support he gets from whoever.

It just has me wondering what about Ron Paul has attracted the support in the first place?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul would say that liberty is popular which is why different groups support him. Ron Paul is obviously not racist so these quote racist groups must like him for some other reason. Why doesnt the media focus on the positive groups that support him, like economsts, military, veterans, young people, they probably outnumber the racist groups ten to one.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptObvious
Rainbow Dash

I don't think this seems very credible btw...
edit on 31-1-2012 by CaptObvious because: (no reason given)

What do you mean by this? My uneducated guess would be Rainbow Dash is a hacker or group possibly not very believable?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ron Paul doesn't back them.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Ron Paul would say that liberty is popular which is why different groups support him.

Very true. Didn't think of it like that

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by aaron2209

I bet those racist groups have different interests in life than being racist. They do not live day by day with only one thought : being racist. It's probably all the freedom and other stuff in Ron Paul's beliefs that makes them support him.

Peace out.
edit on 31-1-2012 by bigwig22 because: typo

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
and Newts backed by retards and romneys backed by the rich.

Its to bad you cant blame a candidate for who supports them.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Pure speculation since I wasn't there, but on the website in the OP it says Ron Paul met with some of the people in these organizations.

If that's true then Raul will have some explaining to do.

Did he knowingly meet with these people and possibly tell them he was sympathetic to their cause in order to get their funding?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I suspect, if you dig deep enough, that all the candidates have questionable groups supporting them.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Classic Ron Paul circle jerk thread.

Racist support him because he is into things like segregation. Seems no one on this site has ever checked out the legislation that he has sponsored. Some fans you are...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Do you have some links?

As I said I'm in Australia so there's no need to convince me either way but I'm still interested

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:18 PM
link   
everyone is racist in their own way.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaron2209

Originally posted by CaptObvious
Rainbow Dash

I don't think this seems very credible btw...
edit on 31-1-2012 by CaptObvious because: (no reason given)

What do you mean by this? My uneducated guess would be Rainbow Dash is a hacker or group possibly not very believable?

Everyone can be part of anonymous, and it seems they claim that Ron Paul met with this people. Of course it could be real, but I hope it isn't. As long as there is no proof, it could be just a talented group of hackers working against Ron Paul and destroying his reputation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join