It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Kennedy Assasination Tapes Released! [CNN]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Once again, we have more contradictory information to sort through, these tapes are straight from the top, more will be released soon! This is JUICY!

But for now, here's the news story.

CNN - New Kennedy Assasination Tapes Found & Released!
edit on 31-1-2012 by SubAttomic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/31/2012 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
wow that guy has creepy eyes. maybe reptilians are real

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme
wow that guy has creepy eyes. maybe reptilians are real

Yeah ok that one-liner is why there are T&C's at ATS.
Totally off topic and no where near relevant.

ANYWAYS....back to the OP.
This would prove to add insult to injury to the Warren commission just with one question.
Why was the place diverted?

Of course, even after 50 years, the real truth may never come to light.
"They" wouldn't want to panic the public in these weary times, now would they?

I can't wait to see what fellow ATS member Rising Against has to say.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
this was releases a couple years ago...
wow the msm just picked this up.. lol

link   
I do not have time to read right now.

I want to save this in my subscribed threads.

Thanks and a flag for you.

link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I can't wait for the day when someone slips up and releases something that is damning to the Federal government of the 1960's.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Can someone summarize the video. Its not working well for me. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SubAttomic

Audio clips are more like it. I like the historical value, but really they are audio tapes, recorded moments after the assasination, of a phone call between White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley and General Heaton. Burkley informs Heaton on the matter of taking care of the president's remains and that Mrs. Kennedy will most likely be accompanying. What is so juicy about this?

I will add that there are some pictures in CNN's video clip I haven't seen before, and a man named Nathan Raab who attempts to break it down by saying "This is how we know what the federal government did immediately after the assassination...Whether to take the president to Walter Reed Hospital or Bethesda" I assume he means Bethesda Naval Hospital. This conversation was contrary to what actually happened. Raab is pointing out that although they were talking about taking him to A or B, he ended up at C (Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas, Texas). Which destination was further? I haven't looked at the distance between the different locations and where the assassination occurred.
edit on 31-1-2012 by masscreation because: more

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
omg boooorrring...sry, i expected something else =/ only bla bla and some audio...i expected the 2nd shooter filmed in HD or something

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Let me say the entire assassination stinks, but there is an easy answer as to why Kennedy was ultimately taken to bathesda as opposed to Walter reed. He was in the navy, and if I'm right bathesda is navy and reed army. So as much as I would love to say "aha! The smoking gun!" ii really think it is as simple as that.

edit on 31-1-2012 by DarkKnight76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by masscreation

Audio clips are more like it. I like the historical value, but really they are audio tapes, recorded moments after the assasination, of a phone call between White House Physician, Vice Admiral Burkley and General Heaton. Burkley informs Heaton on the matter of taking care of the president's remains and that Mrs. Kennedy will most likely be accompanying. What is so juicy about this?

If they are so mundane why wait over forty years before releasing them? Either the government has something to hide or they are oblivious to the fact that they do things to make people think they have something to hide.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Sometimes things are not released until after a potential witness has died. Just an observation....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Of course the government hides details for security reasons. It is also interesting that the president served in the Navy, and that the Navy hospital may have been more consoling, hence the decision. As for hiding information for the sake of hiding information, well that is a practice not exclusive to the government. Time = Money, Money=Power Information=Power. Who doesn't want to be powerful?

edit on 31-1-2012 by masscreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by masscreation

I'm excited for the rest of the tapes to be released!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Nice find OP s&f.
The fact that they were looking for Lemay is telling.It seems the administration was not entirely confident about the military.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Here's another report from the BBC. More audio, and more information.

BBC Kennedy Assasination Long Lost Recording

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
new information with no answers simply raising more questions, more distractions.

why.

you been distracted again.

what have you been distracted from?

your attention is being drawn to the past.

wait! US/Israel are going to attck Iran?

your attention is drawn to the future. #

what might happen. you have no answers?

somebody is looking for your attention, it never stops, why?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Are these the tapes from this thread yesterday?

Tapes

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   

They've known about these tapes in Rusia and China for decades.

There wasn't that much real shock in the American public when JFK was assassinated.

There wasn't that much real shock in the American public when RFK was assassinated.

Teddy on the bridge was no biggie surprise.

JFK Jr.s mysterious death is not necessarily held in awe.

Shoot. When Deep Throat finally revealed himself over the Watergate situation, people just shrugged. Then he died. That was that.

People get concerned when something isn't happening.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join