It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible false flag coming?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

With all due respect, a bunch of nomads from Afghanistan have the capability to launch an attack on US soil, so i very much think Iran has the capability.

LOL Did you not get the point of this thread? A bunch of nomads from Afghanistan DIDN'T launch an attack on US soil. For starters, the hijackers during 9/11 were predominately Saudi's. And secondly it was a carefully prepared and thought out attack on the gullibility of the US citizens and a preemptive strike on the side of war propaganda.

They aint going to send ships or aircraft, but if they were to attack, i would imagine it would be in a way that made them look "not guilty" i.e. dirty bomb etc

How would you suppose anyone could get a dirty bomb into this country with the DoD/TSA controlling what goes in and out of airports? Would they smuggle it in from one of the borders? A Mexican national pulling off the perfect crime and smuggling in a suitcase bomb for Iran? I doubt it.

If a dirty bomb goes off in a major metropolitan city, or even small town America, it would be AMERICA pushing down on the plunger!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

I remember a video game for the computer that i used to play before this 9-11 bull# got started, it was called "Superpower" your objective was to take over the world via means of war and political sunder! I made it look like Haiti sabotaged something in the U.S. , so i could begin my reign on taking over the world starting with Haiti and moving into Central America and then into Western Africa and so on! Looks like they started thinking it was actually plausible to go this route to take over the world, China was the last country I defeated in the game! Surprisingly no nukes were used in the game even though most countries had them.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The latest news "headline" goes on about how US agencies have somehow determined that Iran wants to attack the USA because of the intrusions America have been making into Iranian airspace and politics.

This sounds alot like a pretense for a false flag attack to come.

Even though the USA has done nothing but antagonize Iran, with Israel hiding behind and prodding the US.

Picture a little angry kid, jumping up and down, demanding their Uncle beat up another little kid, and you've got Israel.

Do yourselves a favor, and when you cast your Presidential Vote, make sure the question is answered in the negative; Are you going to take us into war with Iran?

I would not vote for anyone who wants us to go to war needlessly.

But that's what the incoming Israeli-plotted false flag attack is aiming to change.

edit on 3-2-2012 by yourignoranceisbliss because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Abduct3d

If what the world is seeing is SuperPower game in reality, then what is the strategy of Russia and China to undo it? Or is true that Russia itself wants to join NATO and China wants to be a forever supplier of cheap labor to the west.

NATO wants Russia to break up into parts like USSR did and then they will be allowed to join NATO. Regarding China plans are the same but first it to get rid of communist hold on power in Beijing. Then breaking up of China will also begin. This way, West will rule well for another 100 years and possibly 200. Do not want to think too long, although Hitler wanted the 3rd Reich to last for 1000 years.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join