It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New conspiracy theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Here was a thought that occurred to me a few days ago. No evidence to support
it, but certainly an interesting thought. The member banks of the Federal
Reserve are private banks which generate enormous profits. Since the Federal
Reseve has never been audited, no one really knows where this money goes.
Government black projects require enormous amounts of funding. No one really
knows where that money comes from. Therefore the conclusion is that the profits
of the Federal Reserve banks are secretly funding government black projects in
order to bring about the New World Order. The odd thing about it is that the
more I think about it, the more logical this theory sounds. Do you think my
normal paranoia has gone off the scale???

posted on Apr, 16 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Well, it'd be great except for two points that you might want to work on:

1) Black projects are funded from the governmental budget. We know this because money gets funneled there and away from other things. This would not occur if the projects were funded elsewhere.

2) Federal Reserve Banks and the Federal Reserve System is audited regularly and you can find out the results if you like:
www.ny.frb.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 12:21 AM
link   
the NWO does not exist. where ever did you come up with the crazy notion that we are a real organization? we need names and addresses so we can convince these people that they are, incorrect.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by AegisFang
the NWO does not exist.

how did you come to that conclusion

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
the NWO does not exist Posted by Aegis Fang

The NWO is currently coming into existence. By contrast, the Cabal has been in existence for hundreds of years.

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   
There are people who wish there to be an NWO, and these conspirers want to be in the elite top few. There are these people around today, but there is no NWO in place right now. (but there might be soon...)

[Edited on 21-4-2003 by mouko_ryuu]

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
well at least you can admit that it will exist, the NWO is not at it's pinnacle of power yet

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by f16falcon
well at least you can admit that it will exist, the NWO is not at it's pinnacle of power yet

Well, since it doesn't exist, that's a logical conclusion. Nor will it ever exist... the "organizations" that people have claimed that make it up are frequently nonexistant themselves.

There was a good expose on the Palladium Society -- a hoax, actually, invented by an anti-Mason who confessed and was nearly lynched when people found out that he'd lied.

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Well, how do you know there will never be an NWO? It could approach slowly, or overnight. People could hate it, or would love it, along with its propoganda.alien-beammeup.gif

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
HI EVERYONE!

just in here and am going to make myself unpopular straight off!

the NWO does already exist!

its been around for well over 60 yrs now, although it probably wasnt called that in the begining, but its here and its going to stay as well.

many world leaders are involved in its running, most of them are family members which join-up when they turn the age of adulthood. its more a generation thing thats handed down the line.

a bit like the freemason, but they have more say in whats going on around the world, than helping out there friends (as in the freemasons).

there is many levels to its society, no-one really knows whose at the very top, and most of the members dont know that there own friends or neighbours could be involved either?

but you probably think im crazy and making all this up, sadly im not, if i was, i wouldnt be wasting my time telling you!

blackwidow

posted on Apr, 21 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   
bryd how can you deny that the NWO exists????

new topics

top topics

join