It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dangerous Women! , Do you know the tricks women use???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

These videos describes the darker women in society today. Who use tools , and tricks to get a man , manipulate them , and sucker them in for long term relationships , or to get what they want. Have you been a victim of a dangerous women ? It shows some of the methods women use to get you to eat out of there hands. We poor men ! who fall sucker for some of there tricks!

It talks about what women do to sucker a man to marrying them , talks about the "rules" book , many women have read. Dirty dirty tricks!

Well No'MAAM ! We are more then just your brute strength , atm's , and emotional punching bags!

I'm sure many of you have experienced a women or two in your life that fall under this video. Not all women are this way , especially our lovely ats ladies ^^. But this video represents the bad seeds you should watch out for.

Personally for me i love women , they are fragile , elegant , beautiful , lovely creatures of society . But some of them can use some dirty tricks to get there way! Behind that elegant smile they have , is a darker agenda. Not all women like this , but some of them are . Its good to watch this video and get a little insight for the warning signs you might encounter.

Sure men play some dirty tricks also , but they are not as psychological as women's are. You know what we men want . Sex. lol Now either the guy is blunt about it and comes straight out with it , or he plays mr. nice guy and gains access through the backdoor when she least suspects it . But end of the day we men have the same goals , when chasing a women. Most of us anyway lol. But that's for another topic.

For now these videos are about Dangerous women and to watch out for the poison ivy !

"Men use love to get sex , women use sex to get love" a wise man once said...

this is why women do make the best assassins!

I hope you men watch the videos and take away a few points from it , and hopefully you can get better insight into women , and some of there thoughts and agendas. If you don't no worries remember

He may be one of the world's most eminent scientists but one thing remains a mystery to Professor Stephen Hawking - women.

When asked what he thinks most about during the day the physicist, who turns 70 on Sunday, said: "Women. They are a complete mystery."

www.independent.co.uk...

Good luck men!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
In our own way, women are more dangerous than most men will ever be.

From IMBD "My Big Fat Greek Wedding":

The man is the head, but the woman is the neck. And she can turn the head any way she wants.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Disclaimer.
I love women...I just think they can be nuts sometimes.

Here is how I do it.

I ask the question...for a million dollars,would you do a sex act with me?
If they say yes.....then ask for a sex act for 20 dollars.
When they say no....just say ok...we have figured out what you are,now we just need to settle on the price.
Those are the players I avoid and also why I would rather be single...its hard to make sense of sometimes.

I also tend to look at the shoes they wear.

If they work on their feet all day and have bad shoes that make the feet uncomfortable and sore,(you know when you see the band aids on the back of their heel)they are not being genuine or smart.
To me thats a hint of not being confident or secure in yourself.
Feet first ladies...nobody wants to have sore feet to attract a male or make a female jealous.

Sorry if I offended any ladies.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
My ex was a woman like that. I don't even want to go further as I don't want to relive that mess

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
its been like that since humans started walking the planet .
just gets more media coverage these days along with nearly everything that humans think is new.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

When they say no....just say ok...we have figured out what you are,now we just need to settle on the price.

just brilliant ! I tell ya ! but i've noticed with a few women , when you stop there logic like that and make them think twice , they get mad , or walk away lol.

Women think they are soo smart , but then again so do men :p

fool fooling the fool!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Yeeeah... I had a friend who is now doing a 15-year prison sentence because this girl claimed he raped her. I'm pretty sure he didn't. She told me herself that they were having sex in a public area and a police officer happened to come across them, and she said she got scared that she would get in trouble, so she said he was raping her. When I questioned further, she quickly changed the story to "he raped me" and left it at that. She's very promiscuous and has done this kind of thing before. I'd known her since she was 13 years old and even then she was running around and having sex with random guys that she didn't even know.

But more on point... Both men and women are capable of being manipulative, I've just in my own experience seen it far more from women. I have met girls that have made up all kinds of fantastical, obviously fabricated stories just for a little attention, and I've met girls that have become almost enraged when I wasn't interested in them. As a matter of fact, some girl sent me a friend request on a social networking website just last night; I didn't know if she was a real person or not, so I sent her a simple message saying hello and asking her about herself. She got mad at me for implying she was "fake", and when I explained that I was just trying to make sure she wasn't a scammer or advertising something, and that I didn't have any interest in talking to people who didn't want to communicate, she got even madder and swore at me, as well as somewhat threatened me. After doing some research, I found profiles of hers on sex-search sites and realized all she was looking for was THAT kind of attention. A funny thing to note is, I've been contacted by several girls who were on the internet only for sex, a few of whom I've met. Girls complain about "creepy guys" sending them sexual messages all the time. Yeah, you girls do it too.
edit on 31-1-2012 by trollz because: OH GOD I FORGOT THE LAST "O" IN TOO, I FEEL SO ASHAMED OF MYSELF

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I got about half way through the first video.
This should be common sense for everyone regardless of whether your male or female. Regardless of rather your looking for a mate, spouse, friend, to buy a car or join a group. Keeping an open mind and being sceptical in regards to all aspects of dealing with people is the only way to assure not being taken advantage of.
I have been with my wife since 1984.
We married in 1988. In the 4 years between first meeting we lived together, then bought things together, eventually bought a house together, then married to have children. We shared all expenses, put our paychecks in one joint account and paid all our shared expenses from this account.
In this 4 years, before we married, we both learned about each others past relations, families, reputations, prejuduces and short comings.
It's hard to keep pretending for years. The true nature of someone will eventually start to show. Between us was an unspoken, but definately understood, agreement of honesty and trust . Niether of us tolerated any deceptions or secrets and I honestly feel we both knew the other would "up a leave" if dishonesty was found. Needless to say we both remained independant enough to able to move on if need be while still being 100% committed to each other.
We are still together.
I still feel she would "up and leave" if I made her life intolerable. I know I feel the same way. We are still 100% committed to each other too. So, we're good for the time being

thank you for allowing me this chance to once again vex you with my Cyberbabble!
Peace and love to all my fellow ATSers!!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

I understand what makes people not love, and what makes them do...

edit on 1-2-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A little common sense goes a long way, whether a woman or a man.

Of course, common sense has been known to take a little vacation now and then, when an attractive mate plays games....but life experience will eventually help you avoid those little side trips.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

but isn't that the problem
the common sense , when it comes to wind.

Once were in a women's presence that we really like common sense seems to fly out the window , as were infactuated by her :p

a wise man once said , we only have enough blood to feed one organ of the body haha , it either goes to our brain or , our little general
, and when that happens our comomn sense flies out the window , and then the women dig in there claws and take advantage :p

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

I understand what makes people not love, and what makes them do...

edit on 1-2-2012 by greyer because: (no reason given)

oh really ? perhaps you can share

Im very curious to know

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

It's a seperation of ego and soul which makes those not love. It is the truth of emotion, it is like the intelligence of emotion and perceiving the soul. The way to do this is to experience your subconscious, in fact that leads to something spiritual because it is the opposite, your ego is serving your subconscious.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   

All those traps laid out for a man to step into.....what is her intension. The highest manipulation is in my view to kill the man she married in order to have his money.

Many women dream to have a good life with a man that provides her with stuiff and status. Many women think that loving a man is not a necessity for reaching that goal and are willing to lie their way into this mans heart.

If you are a simple dude and not in possesion of particular fysical appearances and a beautifull woman is seriously interested in you, you should be aware that she wants something alse than your body or your brains.

If a beautiful woman plays this trick on you, you can bet that she has played that game before. You as a rich, ugly and short guy can silently agree to play the game. I mean, which midget do not want a "loving" beautiful woman to be his wife and in his bed everynight??

The only thing you should be certain of is that she is not a socio/psychopath, a nymphomaniac or both and that she will disgrace and humiliate you by "loving" all your friends and the neighborhood.

What other motives can a woman have to manipulate a man besides his money? State secrets.....LOL

edit on 2/2/2012 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
No one can make you want what you don't want.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
or he plays mr. nice guy and gains access through the backdoor when she least suspects it .

There's a joke in there somewhere....

It's intuition I guess, some women have it and others just aren't like that at all. It's finding the one that isn't and that you like.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I have to behave myself so,I deleted my post
edit on 2-2-2012 by mamabeth because: changed mind

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

I have to behave myself so,I deleted my post
edit on 2-2-2012 by mamabeth because: changed mind

lol yes for the manners of deleting the post hehe !

But perhaps you can rephrase what you were going to say but in a gentle womens touch kinda way ?

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I try to be a good girl and the bad girl still tries to
take over.
edit on 2-2-2012 by mamabeth because: changed mind again

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
Disclaimer.
I love women...I just think they can be nuts sometimes.

Here is how I do it.

I ask the question...for a million dollars,would you do a sex act with me?
If they say yes.....then ask for a sex act for 20 dollars.
Those are the players I avoid and also why I would rather be single...its hard to make sense of sometimes.

I also tend to look at the shoes they wear.

If they work on their feet all day and have bad shoes that make the feet uncomfortable and sore,(you know when you see the band aids on the back of their heel)they are not being genuine or smart.
To me thats a hint of not being confident or secure in yourself.
Feet first ladies...nobody wants to have sore feet to attract a male or make a female jealous.

Sorry if I offended any ladies.

No...!!??....it can not be....!!!

Maybe you have something interesting to add to this thread...

ATS...in search of SH.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join