It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Asking" to receive more/less bursts of energy for Ascension.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Sometimes the pain can be eased by asking Spirit and your Higher Self to make an adjustment in the energy flow. When you ask for aid to ease the pain and it is part of the process that is opening and expanding your pineal or pituitary gland, the pain will only lessen. As your vibrational rate increases, the pineal and the pituitary glands expand to accommodate the higher energy frequencies.

www.in5d.com...

Alright, so I know that this topic sounds a little funky or impossible, but I've been doing TONS of research (Trying my best to discern truth from false), but I read that if you ask, and feel, and truly want to receive larger or more potent bursts of light/love than you'll get them, and if you ask for it to slow down it will.

I've noticed that when I get an intense burst and feel as if my entire life is collapsing (Scary as hell), the next few days I'm given an opportunity to put what I've obtained to use, and really enjoy the little things. After one intense burst, I got an entire day to just feel love and be in the now. I was able to enjoy the raindrops dripping down the window, and just the feel of my breath. I sat there for about an hour watching the raindrops, laughing and smiling at how they worked and how beautiful they were.

Ever since I read that we can ask for more/less, I've really asked for a large amount these past 2 days, and they've been pretty difficult. I'll say "Alright, crank it up to maximum, give me all that you can!" inside of my head, and then shortly (not within minutes, but within hours) I'll start feeling.. well, not going to lie, usually like total garbage! Last night I just couldn't sleep, laid in bed for hours while my nose ran down my face, blowing it every 2 minutes, sneezing, coughing here and there. I know it sounds like the flu, but that's highly doubtful. I know my body. It's not always the same, other times my fears will arise and I'll just end up getting absolutely hysterical, usually crying for hours - but there's always a break afterwards.

Up until lately, I wasn't sure why all of a sudden my fears and negative qualities were coming to surface so much, but I now understand that we need to leave these fears behind in order to evolve to the next dimension (aka state of mind).

So if you need a break from all of the intensity or you have a free day and would like to "speed things up" a bit, ask. It has certainly helped for me.
edit on 31-1-2012 by OhNoItsCritical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by OhNoItsCritical

Ive never heard of these energies. I read the link but am still ignorant to the topic. Can you explain a little more?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Great Post S + F

It is so easy to forget that we have all the help we need with us all the time. Thank You for the reminder.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I don't believe it works that way. Every being on earth is here in the physical world to learn and no matter whether you do a good job, screw up, are a murderer or a saint, you will continue to reincarnate and collect information in between. when it finally "clicks" and you "get it", you will be able to ascend and that point it will just be like whistling, riding a bike or driving a car... you will just "know".

No amount of praying, wishing or meditating is going to speed up or slow down the process because it was designed by beings much more intelligent than us to be exactly what it is.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by OsirisIndigo

No, I think you've missed the point here. This is specifically for the Ascension energies. They can be a bit painful at times. You only need to ask to raise or lower your vibration and you will feel better. You will know best which way to go. Sometimes raising the vibration will only make it worse because you're not ready to accommodate that energy yet. Just asking is all you need.

Another tip for the present is that when you have an embarrassing or painful episode in your past mysteriously spring back to mind, this is something you must address. Confessing to yourself or the other party/parties involved is the way forward. It unburdens the soul and allows it to progress again. Those old energies are not meant to come forward with you. It must be handled or .. unfortunate things will result. Don't let's bring ugliness into the new Earth, regardless of which one you'll go to.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MartyMcFly

It's difficult to explain something that took me 6 months of reading, synchronicity, and meditation to learn. Read in5d.com, they have LOADS of information regarding the topic, and a lot of it resonates with me - but beware, some just seems ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
It is our own minds that limit us, if you were to expand what your mind sees as the maxium the maxium will contiue to grow. It does not seem to stop ever going ever growing.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I have just about all those symptoms. Every one. But I don't think I am "ascending". I think I am just going crazy.

I sure would like some relief though.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ErroneousDylan

Ascending seems much more possible when you realize what ascension actually is.

It's a shift in consciousness, an attitude change, nothing more (at least that's what I believe). We are all ascending and bringing heaven (also a perception of the world) to earth. We are dropping our baggage, facing our fears, and realizing our potential as spiritual beings having a human experience.

If you're becoming aware of your spirituality, feel a connection to the universe/earth/others, and want to fill your life with love and peace and help all of humanity, and escape the systems of slavery... then you're more than likely ascending.

The whole dimension thing is also more so perception. While vibrations are real, and higher dimensional beings can interact with lower dimensional beings, the lower dimensional beings cant perceive the higher... I think.

.. Still working on the whole dimension thing, but I'm confident that I have a solid understanding of ascension which is supposedly us evolving from 3rd dimensional beings to 4th, and then quickly to 5th dimension.
edit on 31-1-2012 by OhNoItsCritical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Been following a "spiritual path" for about half my life now. My Father and Mother both led one and I had no choice (not that I am complaining) Still, I have yet to see some sort of manifestation from all of it. I'm even worse off now than I was in my previous years.

I have depression and an extreme anxiety/panic disorder. I'd almost rather take ignorant bliss than to have to suffer all this for a supposed "chance" at ascension. Not that I am disputing it but I am a very skeptical person and have yet to see any thing to validate my life.

Perhaps I should just go on living like everyone else; living a job just to make enough money to die.

I regard the spiritual life as almost an equal with that of a fantasy world; it all sounds amazing. However, I have nothing but doubts lately.

Good luck to you though.

top topics

join