It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CL Ad: Iran - "Nuclear Scientist Wanted"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillShotMi
AlJabra?? Transport missiles to hezbolla?? And some of you are questioning the authenticity? LMFAO!!!!!!!!

No wonder some of the crap actually flies on this site!

I wish there was a common sense / IQ test required before reproducing.
edit on 1-2-2012 by KillShotMi because: (no reason given)

before you get too full of your self. consider the OP was wanting to share the laugh or even created the prank....please try not to take things and even your self so seriously

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rebellender

Before you take yourself to serious... You should read the Op's words.. he is clear, he thinks it is fake.. Its the others that show doubt to its authenticity..

The challenged always need a hero... Thanks for being there for them.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by rebellender

AlJabra?? Transport missiles to hezbolla?? And some of you are questioning the authenticity? LMFAO!!!!!!!!

before you get too full of your self. consider the OP was wanting to share the laugh or even created the prank....please try not to take things and even your self so seriously

Ding ding ding. I didn't create the prank, just tried to share the laugh. Obviously it's fake, I was just playing the antagonist to see if anyone would back it up.

Take a deep breath, it's going to be OK.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Ding ding ding. I didn't create the prank, just tried to share the laugh. Obviously it's fake, I was just playing the antagonist to see if anyone would back it up.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by badfish420

what the heck is everybody picking on me for Jeezoo !!! Im sayin lighten up and your telling me to lighten up. This is comedy at its finest Thank you for the entertainment ...today I can ask for a rebate on my cable bill, no doubt

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
After you pointed that out I got a good laugh. I love the internet.

AlJabra

That's the funniest part of the ad. I just now realized it reads "algebra". Haha.
edit on 1-2-2012 by badfish420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Maybe this time they will want to keep him in an underground facility so he will not get killed by those who wish to keep Iran without nuclear technology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join