It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians know, We assume, NASA is silent ...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

My thoughts? Maybe you've been drinking too much blood or something.

A joke re: the war on "terror". If the "smoking gun" can come in any form, it could just as easily be in the form of an addicted smoker who's never fired a real gun in his life.

Ok, that out of the way - hey here's an idea... why not put the whole terrorizing drama aside, and set to work, hand in hand building a better world for one and all, maybe even better by an infinite degree who knows, given enough time, anything's possible, so how about a happy ending?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Nibiru = PoppyCock

Your Fearmongering = HogWash

This thread = PoppyWashHogCock ...At best...

You have been hoaxed. Please stop spreading disinformation.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by defuntion

I smell something even worse - intentional disinformation, spread consciously, maybe even just for #s and giggles, which imho, is both very sad and very pathetic.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Terral -> Faerral -> Sorcha Fail -> Such a fail?

2nd

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Er... if Nibiru is a hoax claim, what happens to us... I mean those who
took Nancy Lieder's advice in 2003 and eat our pets... burp.

Maybe her brain-chip could assist?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
I just want to say that the Russians talk about this stuff and NASA does not deny their claims. Signs are already all over the world and people still blindly believe that there is nothing out there.

I have hathered some new evidence and some old but please give comments when you look at all the evidence and not after first VIDEO :-)

TERRAL AND DONNY SIGHTED HEAVY MASS OBJECT

Nibiru Seen In Taiwan On The News 10. jan. 2012

Planet X Is seen and broadcasted on Taiwan news station, Could this be Signs of whats to come in 2012?

NIBIRU in california...unsurpassed...11. jan. 2012

NIBIRU and the coming destruction

Steven Hawking is working on a new parallel dimensions theory now because the roundhouse kick that Chuck norris gave it was so strong that Nibiru is sent to another paradigm of physics. They have known about this "supersensitive" material and been silent.

Our space agency is a shame working for the barricades and protection of the criminals (most has been taken.) My question to you is: Why do you not consider Planet X is a hoax and that they really do want to reduce the population. The alien invasion lie a "report" would most likely be fanatical and a delussion.
edit on 1-2-2012 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

I believe I discussed this earlier in the thread. In 1989 Voyager 2 made a flyby of Neptune. This led to the discovery of several new moons and meant that Neptune's mass had to be recalculated. With this new data the perturbations in the orbits of the gas giants disappeared.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
If our sun has a companion star i wouldn't be shocked. Look up binary star systems...

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
83 Leonis? Really? Isn't that system located like 60 ligh-years away from us?

edit on 1-2-2012 by joscarfas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Anytime i see the word Nibiru it makes me grouchy. Folks, Nibiru is not what you think it is. Nibiru is the babyonlian name for the planet Jupiter and if there really was something like the extra-solar planetoid red dwarf blah blah blah every astronomer on the planet would be looking at that thing and getting pics and posting them and it is just not happening.

Could there be giant extra-solar planets out beyond Neptune? Yes there could. Does it matter? No it does not because none of this is going to change your life even one iota. People worry about stuff that doesn't even matter.

From my understanding, the extra "planet" or sphere in the ancient texts is just our moon.

edit on 1-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

OK Count Chookula do you know a heck of astronomy? have you ever use a telescope? have you ever try a ccd imager before? i guess not.

Am I saying i know everything in the universe of course not, but at least i know about astornomy, I have my own telescope and cameras (ccd and rebel xsi plus a celestron C6 6 inches scope with go to). First, lets say yes you are right there is a brown dwarf inside our solar system coming our way, let see , have you ever see jupiter at night? do you know how much light reflects from our sun? do you see how outshines every major star in our sky?, now imagine you have your little brown dwarf inside out solar system, just by their sizes brown dwarfs are at least 2 or 3 times bigger than jupiter! and thats the minimum, most of the them are 10 times or more bigger., so Your little Brown dwarf should be reflecting the suns light at least 2 or 3 times more than jupiter! Brown dwarfs are not black holes, they cant suck light and not be detected! So can you imagine your little brown dawrf how much bright it would be in our night sky??? 3 times at least the brightness of jupiter and thats its just by our suns light, add that brown dwarfs emits light too, not like star, much much less bit stills emits some of light.

If your little brown dwarf would be inside our solar system it should be reflecting our Suns lights 3 times or more than jupiter and that would make it the most shinny object in our night sky!! period! and that cant be hidded from our own eyes, not from telescopes eyes, you would see it with your eyes without any telescope any giving night in the sky, and not mentioning all the gravitational pull it would have around it, it would make our solar system like a pool table, all the planets doing creazy stuff and moving form their respective trayectories! If that is so my Go to telescope would not find the planets and objects in their database!! it would fail to find the planets on their respective positions on the database...!

Count chookula learn some astronomy first, dam I hate people who thinks videos from youtube is real stuff!

People should be ban (my own take here) when they bring this stuff..period!

edit on 1-2-2012 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I wish people would stop posting pictures of orbs in the sky as some sort of "proof" that planet XYZ is enroute.

Common sense would dictate that such a body would be visible to like.. everyone. The same way the sun is visible to everyone when in the sky. And further, it would not just pop into the sky one day, and then disappear the next. Why people continue to use that as any sort of proof makes me shake my head sadly. Of course, the entire Nibiru thing makes me shake my head sadly, pretty much.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Vatican Sphere

P.S. The "Broken Sphere" at the Vatican Museum can only represent one of three things, if the work of art has a significant meaning, which it surely does, and that is, either, a re-birth from above (from the outer sphere of the "Tao" or Absolute Godhead, to the inner sphere of Christ Jesus, breaking through, to him, for his and for our sake), or a "break and enter" or a theft of information (a lie or deception, since spiritual worth and value isn't stored like that), or, lastly a woeful and shameful underestimation of Jesus' journey through life involving an eventual loss of integrity (whatever that would mean, for him).

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Simon Peter said unto him, Lord, whither goest thou? Jesus answered him, Whither I go, thou canst not follow me now; but thou shalt follow me afterwards.
~ John 13:36, KJV

And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there you may be also.
~ John, 14:3

ie: Did this blond have more fun?

Perhaps his real Great Work (Magnum Opus) wasn't JUST that of a fully self-realized Bodhisatva taking upon himself the sins and evils of our human world, but ALSO, the accumulation of joy and happiness, whereby "the more that sorrow and suffering has carved into our being (sacred heart wrapped in thorns), the more joy we can contain" (Gibran)

edit on 1-2-2012 by NewAgeMan because: no need to justify.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lBLaCkOuTl
Check out all the naysayers giving each other little stars.

Good post OP S+F

There is no proof that a planet x exists! Aside from photographic glitches which were proved to be as such, we would have seen this alleged planet x MONTHS AGO.

All these planet X fear mongers shockingly have authored books and new age products, they're gobbling up your dollars like there's no tomorrow!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass
From my understanding, the extra "planet" or sphere in the ancient texts is just our moon.

edit on 1-2-2012 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

Must be the air in the rockies. A lack of oxygen, moons look like planets and such and binary stars can be purple or green or what color makes you happy.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ

OK Count Chookula do you know a heck of astronomy? have you ever use a telescope? have you ever try a ccd imager before? i guess not.

Am I saying i know everything in the universe of course not, but at least i know about astornomy, I have my own telescope and cameras (ccd and rebel xsi plus a celestron C6 6 inches scope with go to). First, lets say yes you are right there is a brown dwarf inside our solar system coming our way, let see , have you ever see jupiter at night? do you know how much light reflects from our sun? do you see how outshines every major star in our sky?, now imagine you have your little brown dwarf inside out solar system, just by their sizes brown dwarfs are at least 2 or 3 times bigger than jupiter! and thats the minimum, most of the them are 10 times or more bigger., so Your little Brown dwarf should be reflecting the suns light at least 2 or 3 times more than jupiter! Brown dwarfs are not black holes, they cant suck light and not be detected! So can you imagine your little brown dawrf how much bright it would be in our night sky??? 3 times at least the brightness of jupiter and thats its just by our suns light, add that brown dwarfs emits light too, not like star, much much less bit stills emits some of light.

If your little brown dwarf would be inside our solar system it should be reflecting our Suns lights 3 times or more than jupiter and that would make it the most shinny object in our night sky!! period! and that cant be hidded from our own eyes, not from telescopes eyes, you would see it with your eyes without any telescope any giving night in the sky, and not mentioning all the gravitational pull it would have around it, it would make our solar system like a pool table, all the planets doing creazy stuff and moving form their respective trayectories! If that is so my Go to telescope would not find the planets and objects in their database!! it would fail to find the planets on their respective positions on the database...!

Count chookula learn some astronomy first, dam I hate people who thinks videos from youtube is real stuff!

People should be ban (my own take here) when they bring this stuff..period!

edit on 1-2-2012 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

Well you see (snort) that's where the (snort) cloaking device comes in (snort)

I must admit I was all about this "Nibiru" quite some time ago. But then I decided "hey, go with what got you here" and that my friend is common sense.
edit on 1-2-2012 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If one cannot see something, it doesn't mean that there isn't something.BTW I am not saying Planet x is real and orbiting in our solar system, but rather thinking of limited human vision and visible spectrum of light, and yes, if we missed that tiny dot on the sky with our "powerfull" gama ray, infra red, radio telescopes, the posibility remains.
Can someone post coordinates on WWT from OP?
thx

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Hello OP, I haven't done much reading between your first post and my post due to a lot of bashing the Nibiru theory. But I did read and watch all of your first post...I just wanted to comment on the 4th video titled, Nibiru 1/3.

It kinda makes me think of the thread created by Julie Washington when she posted about the 3 Days of Darkness in 2012... If Nibiru is as big as they say it is and if it hangs around for the time that's mentioned in this video from approx Dec. 21st thru the 24th'ish that would put a sheer coat of darkness over the planet for approx 3 days, if it came between the moon/sun or even if between the sun and moon/earth thus blocking all light from the Sun. Also makes me wonder if the Rapture would happen prior to this or if at all. (guess that depends on if you believe it or not)

My'Lady watched 2012 with me the other night. I personally feel that's the extreme side of how things could play out. I would like her to watch the Left Behind series, at least the first two shows, as that would show the Rapture side of things and how it might play out that way. There are many other ways of looking at all this, but I just wanted to focus in on what I stated.

Out of all the things to come, 2012 has got to be the biggest of biggest years for prophecies of things to happen. I'm getting kinda anxious and worried that my family really doesn't have a plan of survival yet...........

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join