It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians know, We assume, NASA is silent ...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

Let me ask you and extremly honest question.

If you were a researcher with access to equipment and you could can and did look to see what was up there. If you saw incoming mass as described.

Would you go home and tell your wife? Could you keep a secret as intense as the destruction of the planet?

Really could you not tell a soul?

Some things as secret as this would become apparent to the people in the know. This would be something which could not be held back in my opinion.

Holding national secrets yes all day long. Yes yes yes...

The destruction of all life on earth. I would have trouble sleeping at night looking over at the wife knowing that danger was coming to my family.

What say you?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula
It may be but I do not know why would television embarrass themselves with this recordings ??

I don't understand what they are saying (do you?).
You can suggest they are saying anything..chances are they are talking about a very cool optical illusion of two suns on this misty morning. There is no subtitles...therefore the news may simply be listening to conspiracy theories about a double sun, then talking to the professional whom is explaining about the atmospheric phenomona that mirrors the sun during certain conditions (like the city example I gave).

As far as the yellow dot thing...not sure what your talking about Everything moves with the glass in front of the camera except for the red ball thingie which is moving with the suns emergence.

I think the discussion is over though...believe that a lens flare is a second sun if you want, but why hasn't the tides been effected? simple..because there is nothing going on. if you dont trust nasa or science, then simply trust your own ability to go to the beach and notice nothing different is going on with the tides.

No nibiru. it was a scam to profit off of the backs of the gullible and perpetually nervous to hock crappy survival books, cds, etc.
I may be wrong, but I doubt I am

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

All other flairs are moveing around just this one is still. How do you achieve this ?? And where do you see that this was filmed behind glass ??

The others are typical lens flare. The object you referred to is an artifact on the glass that is between the camera and the sun.

Why doesn't common sense ever get invited to this party? EVERYONE would be talking about a second sun/planet if it really existed. Sorry, but Youtube users are not some amazing conspiracy hunters who have outsmarted TPTB.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kawika

If you had done even a little research you would have found you were wrong. First off the Washington Post article is all over the internet. You can't go to a page that talks about Nibiru without seeing a copy of it. Second, there was no cover-up. In fact the original research team published two follow-up journal articles. If you had actually bothered to hunt down the original journal article published in 1984 you would have seen that there were actually ten different unidentified objects in the IRAS data. While new planets were a possibility it was just one of many. In the first follow-up article from 1985 it was found that nine of these objects were young, distant, ultra-luminous galaxies. The second follow-up paper, published in 1987, identified the last object as an infrared cirrus. Of course one can't expect a Nibiru supporter to actually read the source articles when it is clear that they haven't even read the newspaper article they cite every chance they get. Of course they could just be outright dishonest as the newspaper article mentions that not only were there many possibilities for what this object could be, but that it wasn't approaching Earth. Instead they only copy and paste the lines that support doom. So what is it Nibiru fans are dishonest or simply incompetent?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocky Black

Would you go home and tell your wife? Could you keep a secret as intense as the destruction of the planet?

If it was a secret how can we be discussing it now? Not a secret.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

No I am talking about small yellow ball 2 mm away from the sun on the right site.

The "object" you're referring to isn't moving because the video was filmed behind glass.

2nd.

All other flairs are moveing around just this one is still. How do you achieve this ?? And where do you see that this was filmed behind glass ??

Rewatch the video a couple times
you will see indeed there is glass in front of it (smudges, steam, etc). more appearent at the 20-26 second mark when its adjusted (and much stuff moves along with the smudges (hint..watch the texture of the sun flare for reference)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
One thing I have always wondered about. All these pictures look believable to me to be quite honest. But the big thing that makes me a Nibiru non-believer is that no one can capture them day after day. We will have one from Australia one day, a month later, one from China, two months later from a highway in Lousiana.....

If it was really coming wouldn't we be able to ALWAYS see it, not just here and there.

I am not trying to be a debunker, I am really curious as to the explanantion.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Well, would not be the first time I have been wrong about world destroying events...

I defer to your expertise, no killer planet.

But I still really enjoyed the news babes and thank OP for posting.

Slow news day...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   

And OP, frankly you're all over the place. You cite videos and photos showing objects of all different sizes and colors but lump them all together as evidence of Nibiru.

One shows a tiny yellow blip next to the sun. Another a blue object. Another an equal-sized sun. Another a medium-sized Vatican sphere.

Will the real Nibiru please stand up? And what about the snow in the Sahara? How is Nibiru causing that? Just because crazy stuff is happening on Earth doesn't mean it's ol' crazy Nibiru to blame.

So what is to blame?? What can cause every year stronger EQ's?? What can cause sudden increase volcanic activity ?? What can couse 400 tornadoes in one month ?? Snow in Sahara, dead animals around the world, strange sounds arround the world ??

Why now?? Why not 10 years ago?? Answer me this with 100% correct answer and I will stop posting Nibiru threads today....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by minettejo
I am not trying to be a debunker, I am really curious as to the explanantion.

Then stop trying to debunk
Just accept any and all claims and buy whatever it is they are selling. Stock up on spam and diamond pickaxes

skepticism is good in the face of extraordinary claims. Debunking is how we moved from a bunch of easily spooked cave dwelling tards to where we are today. Be glad to debunk stuff that is clearly nonsense, not apologetic that your bringing reason into an argument.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

Let me ask you and extremly honest question.

If you were a researcher with access to equipment and you could can and did look to see what was up there. If you saw incoming mass as described.

Some things as secret as this would become apparent to the people in the know. This would be something which could not be held back in my opinion.

Holding national secrets yes all day long. Yes yes yes...

The destruction of all life on earth. I would have trouble sleeping at night looking over at the wife knowing that danger was coming to my family.

What say you?

No one would say nothing if because of this your family would be in danger to be shot or tortured by men in black or be killed in some strange accident.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

So what is to blame?? What can cause every year stronger EQ's?? What can cause sudden increase volcanic activity ?? What can couse 400 tornadoes in one month ?? Snow in Sahara, dead animals around the world, strange sounds arround the world ??

Why now?? Why not 10 years ago?? Answer me this with 100% correct answer and I will stop posting Nibiru threads today....

I dunno, how about the Earth? Haven't these things occurred throughout history in varying degrees. Sometimes there are increases, sometimes there is less activity.

How can you blame it on a rogue planet/sun of which there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE?!?!?!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   

No one would say nothing if because of this your family would be in danger to be shot or tortured by men in black or be killed in some strange accident.

Yet Terrel, Masters, yourself and all other Truthers are allowed to spread the message without impunity?

Come on...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I dunno, how about the Earth? Haven't these things occurred throughout history in varying degrees. Sometimes there are increases, sometimes there is less activity.

How can you blame it on a rogue planet/sun of which there is absolutely NO EVIDENCE?!?!?!

You are all over the place but you still didn't answer one simple question. How about the Earth? Come on...you can do better than that right ?? Give me some scientific explanation why now ?? You want me to answer you or scientificly prove the existence of Nibiru. So why dont you do the same and explain why is this happening now and on so big scale ??
edit on 31-1-2012 by LordDrakula because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
if any size planet were passing close to us this year ,it would be as clear as our moon ..its not like you can hide a planet...according to the Nibiru believers its not due to cross our path for another 600 years or so..Thousands of amateur astronomers around the world constantly watching the sky's... if something was there we'd know about it.

Bingo! If anything that large were inside our solar system it would be the brightest thing in the night sky next to the moon. Even a brown dwarf would reflect enough of the suns light to be seen like that. Plus it would have already effected us much more dramatically then the earth changes we are seeing.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

So what is to blame?? What can cause every year stronger EQ's??What can cause sudden increase volcanic activity ??

Answer to both = not true
there is a average amount of both. some big, some small. we just are covering it more as technology and humanity expands.
The more you focus on it, the more it appears its happening, but before, tiny and medium earthquakes simply werent reported...now, with the mass use of the net, every little shake is tossed on a conspiracy board like the world is coming apart at the seams
here ya go, some perspective:
Earthquake stuff

What can couse 400 tornadoes in one month ?? S

How many tornados in may is normal?
do some research. you will find 400 is a high number, but certainly not absurdly high.
highest so far is april of 2011 with the record 758 tornados recorded.
What could have caused that besides a gigantic planet X bearing down on us?
simple
From t3h wiki

The same La Niña event is also a likely cause of a series of tornadoes of above-average severity that struck the Midwestern and Northwestern United States in the spring of 2011,

Use the source

now in Sahara, dead animals around the world, strange sounds arround the world ??

Snow in the Sahara is not unheard of..its rare, but not as strange as you may suspect.
Dead animals around the world can be attributed to a bajillion different reasons, from atmospheric anomolies, magnetic disturbances, chemicals, etc etc etc...which animals in specific are you discussing though? dead fish in the gulf happens all the time. beached dolphins and whales can be issues with radar/sonar, etc
Strange sounds...well, thats open for debate...but not sure how a second sun flying through our solar system = sounds on earth..

it is now, it is 10 years ago, it is 50 years ago. those whom do not know history are doomed to repeat it sort of thing. So, best to do a bit of digging outside of wacky conspiracy guys blog for actual information.

But don't stop posting nibiru threads..I admit a guilty pleasure in laughing at them (only because for about 3 days many a years ago, I was actually a believer...until I educated myself a bit anyhow on the matters at hand)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Wouldn't they be in danger anyhow from the gigantic extinction level event sun thingie coming? whats to lose...the family dies because you spoke the truth, or the family dies because the nibiru thingie smashificated everything...seems the result is the same.

a million amateur astronomers out there, none of them saying anything...if I buy a telescope (I have two actually) and suddenly locate nibiru, does that mean government officals are going to come and invite me to dwell in their underground chambers to ride out the end of the world in comfort?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Its a theory not a fact............

Just like this whole nibiru thing..............

Except for the fact that there is probably more credibility to the Atlantis thing then this bunk

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
OMG. I am beyond sick of people trying to convince others of this nonsense. All those pictures and videos showing "Nibiru" near the Sun are nothing more than atmospheric phenomena, known to science and well documented. There is also a contradiction in the "evidence" you present...

If those glowing balls near the sun are in fact Nibiru, why do the pictures not show a giant star, and instead show a black mass? IF a companion star existed in our solar system, it would be almost invisible, due to the fact that it does not emit any light. Do you see why two balls of light in the sky cannot be another star?

It would have been discovered long ago if it were producing visible energy, which it is not, because it doesn't exist. The gravitational effects are another issue, which I am sure I don't need to get into. I know there will be those that say "well what if it isn't a star, and is a planet?"

Still too many problems, the gravitational effects being the most noticeable, besides the planet itself. This gets old because it is the same phenomenon of people presenting evidence on natural, known occurrences as something they are not, simply because those people are ignorant of these natural phenomena.

Just because some people do not know or understand certain things does not mean that something, in this case a planet or star, has to be fabricated to explain or describe certain happenings. I will say it again. Nibiru is NOT real.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   

a million amateur astronomers out there, none of them saying anything...if I buy a telescope (I have two actually) and suddenly locate nibiru, does that mean government officals are going to come and invite me to dwell in their underground chambers to ride out the end of the world in comfort?

No none of them would not say anything because of a few that have and they was discredited by people like you and others in this thread. Just look at you how you are going on me like a hungry dogs on a bone...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join