It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians know, We assume, NASA is silent ...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I think what everyone knows (Gov.) is that mankind is about to evolve mentally very quickly. I can see it happening already. What you are seeing and what a lot of people are feeling is a heightened state of anxiety. It has been this way for several years, with more and more people coming down with anxiety disorders.
I suspect that because of mass media, the internet, and the state of the world, peoples brains are changing through subconscious trauma to the mind. What does this do? Look up hyper vigilance, and keep in mind that there are not only 5 senses but 6 and possibly more.

Through our own shock and trauma we are evolving into a much more "psychic" awareness.
It was not possible 50 years ago because no one could see all of the images that mankind has put itself through. Now you can, and people look at it every day, over and over, and the brain is changing because of the negativity.
Is it good or bad? I dunno, but that is just what I see happening.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by LordDrakula

You might want to read up on the tsunamis of the Black Sea, one in particular that happened approx 8,000 to 10,000 years ago (was this the great flood of Noach?) and it's direct cause from the melting of the ice plates to the North. I have no doubts this will happen again within the next century.

edit on 31-1-2012 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordDrakula

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Although I do not think a planet or dwarf star is about to go zooming by, I sure do want to know what the last two pictures on the OP's post was. I don't follow Nibru threads, but that was interesting, anyone know what that is?

I dont know. Here are the coordinates : Google Earth 06 09 02,22 47 22 check for your selfe.

I have the non computerized version of this scope and this lens kit. It's going to be a few days before the see is worth getting it all out but I will get back to this thread in a few days with first hand viewing of these coordinates. If I find nothing, will you be willing to admit this is all a bunch of B.S.?
edit on 31-1-2012 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You might want to read up on the tsunamis of the Black Sea, one in particular that happened approx 8,000 to 10,000 years ago (was this the great flood of Noach?) and it's direct cause from the melting of the ice plates to the North. I have no doubts this will happen again within the next century.

Two days ago I watched on TV that Santorini volcano caused sinking of Atlantis and now it's active again. The blast was like 40.000 Hiroshima bombs !!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Two days ago I watched on TV that Santorini volcano caused sinking of Atlantis and now it's active again. The blast was like 40.000 Hiroshima bombs !!

You state that as if it were fact....

We dont know that Atlantis existed, and if it did we dont know that it was in the area of Santorini......

Lets not pass off theories as facts

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

Originally posted by Darkblade71
Although I do not think a planet or dwarf star is about to go zooming by, I sure do want to know what the last two pictures on the OP's post was. I don't follow Nibru threads, but that was interesting, anyone know what that is?

I dont know. Here are the coordinates : Google Earth 06 09 02,22 47 22 check for your selfe.

I have the non computerized version of this scope and this lens kit. It's going to be a few days before the see is worth getting it all out but I will get back to this thread in a few days with first hand viewing of these coordinates. If I find nothing, will you be willing to admit this is all a bunch of B.S.?
edit on 31-1-2012 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

So why is then on Google earth and Microsoft WorldWide Telescope ?? Do you think you can see better with this scope than they do with their expensive toys ???

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

You state that as if it were fact....

We dont know that Atlantis existed, and if it did we dont know that it was in the area of Santorini......

Lets not pass off theories as facts

According to new research has been right here :

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Fake
the darkness of the planet is far darker than the normal darkness of surrounding space. hoax picture, poor photoshopping attempt.
But
Even if it wasn't a clearcut amateur photoshop, there is no reference, timeline, etc..a single still with no idea of this was taken yesterday or 30 years ago, what direction, etc.
Hell, that could be the darkside of pluto we are seeing for all we know.
(besides, isn't nibiru supposed to be a sun

Nibiru Seen In Taiwan On The News 10. jan. 2012

Mist illusion

Planet X Is seen and broadcasted on Taiwan news station, Could this be Signs of whats to come in 2012?

NIBIRU in california...unsurpassed...11. jan. 2012

I see nothing interesting about the video...cool sunrise
Surely your not talking about the orange/red ball that moves with the camera perfectly. Unless the camera can control star movements, then there is nothing to this video

Looks like the same area actually

NIBIRU and the coming destruction

Admittedly skipped through this, stopping here and there to get the jist of it...but nothing that hasn't been debunked before came
neat cool clips, some random mayan stuff, some movie clips, music, etc...basically hogwash tossed together to become sensational hogwash

So...nothing new then....moving on.

DOOOOOM!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08cb4f28adf2.jpg[/atsimg]
(sorry, couldn't resist!)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by sitchin
if any size planet were passing close to us this year ,it would be as clear as our moon ..its not like you can hide a planet...according to the Nibiru believers its not due to cross our path for another 600 years or so..Thousands of amateur astronomers around the world constantly watching the sky's... if something was there we'd know about it.

So if NASA tells you that they have found Tyche a hidden gigant in our sollar system you believe them although you can not see it but if Terral shows you telescopic pic than is a FAKE ??? Woow this make sense :-)

You are qualified for sure... :-)

Well this is weird, I remember a post with these exact words last year and me replying to it.

Unless I dreamt it.

Sorry, I was gonna post in here about how Nibiru has no evidence of existing etc but I saw this post and got spooked out over a feeling of deja vu.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Um, hey guys- I'm here!

Was someone looking for me?

Anyway, I was wondering if I could crash. Just for the night, yaknow.

You'll be... I mean... I'll be gone by the morning. Promise!

Planet (tele)X

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Please provide proof that NASA has announced the existence of Tyche. Last time I checked it was a hypothetical planet proposed by two professors from the University of Louisiana at Lafayette. This is why nobody takes Nibiru believers seriously. They can't even get the most basic facts correct. That and they use sources like Terral who has been caught lying on numerous occasions.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

LordDrakula.....I'm sorry, can't help it...but, every time I see your name...I think Count Chocula....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   

This was a remark but you said you are disgusted. If you are disgusted why comment here ?? Go to another thread. This thread is mine and I am reviewing opinions.

I'm disgusted by the incessant fear-mongering with this non-existent planet/brown dwarf. I comment because you invited opinions and I have a right to disagree with the OP.

The fact that you won't give an expiration date tells me everything I need to know. When 2012 passes and no Nibiru, you will continue peddling. When 2013 passes and no Nibiru, you will continue peddling. When 2014 passes and no Nibiru, you will continue peddling, etc. and ad nauseum.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Do you know if the video from Taiwan has been translated by anybody or can anybody here translate it?

It looks like a genuine news report but the fact that the 2 men being interviewed seem to be laughing and joking at the new planet in the sky kinda debunks it for me....

I want to believe tho!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I really liked the Taiwan info babe, and the Russian one also.

Nibiru is back! Yea...

I think there was something about it in the Detroit paper after IRAS saw "something big". Nasa guy said all that remains is to name it. Then they ran IRAS out of fuel trying to get a good look at it. IRAS was a group project and I think the other countries were po'd about it. So we told them it was a coolant leak, yea, thats it, a coolant leak... Sorry.

"In spite of the official denials, a disclosure did leak out at the end of the year. It came in the form of an exclusive interview of the key IRAS scientist by Thomas O’Toole of the science service of the Washington Post. The story, generally ignored - suppressed, perhaps - was carried by several dailies, which variously headlined it "Giant Object Mystifies Astronomers," "Mystery Body Found in Space," and "At Solar System’s Edge Giant Object is a Mystery"....

"But could it be a planet - another member of our Solar System? That possibility seemed to have occurred to NASA. According to the Washington Post:
""The Mystery body was seen twice by IRAS"
""This suggests it’s not a comet because a comet would not be as large as we’ve observed and a comet would have probably moved"
""Conceivably, it could be the 10th planet that astronomers have searched for in vain."
"So, what did IRAS discover, I inquired of the Public Information Office of JPL in February 1984. This is the response:
""....In true scientific fashion he [the scientist reporting on the Washington Post], carefully noted that if the object were close it would have to be Neptune-size. But if distant, an entire galaxy.
"Gone, then, is the Jupiter sized comparison: now it was a Neptune-sized planet "if the object were close" - but a galaxy (!) if distant.

Of course all references were removed from the internet... I wish I were invited to the underground base.

Thanks for posting!

K

edit on 31-1-2012 by kawika because: add quote

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Fake
the darkness of the planet is far darker than the normal darkness of surrounding space. hoax picture, poor photoshopping attempt.
But
Even if it wasn't a clearcut amateur photoshop, there is no reference, timeline, etc..a single still with no idea of this was taken yesterday or 30 years ago, what direction, etc.

Nibiru Seen In Taiwan On The News 10. jan. 2012

Mist illusion

Planet X Is seen and broadcasted on Taiwan news station, Could this be Signs of whats to come in 2012?

NIBIRU in california...unsurpassed...11. jan. 2012

Surely your not talking about the orange/red ball that moves with the camera perfectly. Unless the camera can control star movements, then there is nothing to this video

Looks like the same area actually

NIBIRU and the coming destruction

Admittedly skipped through this, stopping here and there to get the jist of it...but nothing that hasn't been debunked before came
neat cool clips, some random mayan stuff, some movie clips, music, etc...basically hogwash tossed together to become sensational hogwash

So...nothing new then....moving on.

DOOOOOM!
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/08cb4f28adf2.jpg[/atsimg]
(sorry, couldn't resist!)

Fake
But

OK let say you are right here but maybe you are not.

No I am talking about small yellow ball 2 mm away from the sun on the right site.

Mist illusion

It may be but I do not know why would television embarrass themselves with this recordings ??

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:51 PM
link   

So why is then on Google earth and Microsoft WorldWide Telescope ??

It is not an object in space. It is an internal telescope reflection.
bbs.keyhole.com...

edit on 1/31/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

No I am talking about small yellow ball 2 mm away from the sun on the right site.

The "object" you're referring to isn't moving because the video was filmed behind glass.

2nd.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
And OP, frankly you're all over the place. You cite videos and photos showing objects of all different sizes and colors but lump them all together as evidence of Nibiru.

One shows a tiny yellow blip next to the sun. Another a blue object. Another an equal-sized sun. Another a medium-sized Vatican sphere.

Will the real Nibiru please stand up? And what about the snow in the Sahara? How is Nibiru causing that? Just because crazy stuff is happening on Earth doesn't mean it's ol' crazy Nibiru to blame.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

The "object" you're referring to isn't moving because the video was filmed behind glass.

2nd.

All other flairs are moveing around just this one is still. How do you achieve this ?? And where do you see that this was filmed behind glass ??

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join