It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you got your stuck ups, even here on ATS, and it TICKS ME OFF!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Great post , and OP, great rant! OP, I think this is great advice, along with several others I've read. You have all types no matter where you go, whether it be to the local pub, or your favorite forum boards. As I hear people tell, there's "one in every group", often more than "one".

For the Underdog fans....LOL, dating myself here, but even I remember Underdog and my other favorite cartoon, Felix the Cat.
Used to be scared to death when Jack LaLane came on TV. Always thought, as a small child of 2-4, that he was talkin directly to me, and it scared me to death.
Thanks for the smiles as I take a walk down memory lane.

Peace!
SK

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I agree.
Some of the mods are the worst imo.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Am sorry and i need to get a grip because am so stuck up in your thread you've rendered me a retard and no one cares, especially you cause that's what you wanted to read in text format to give that extra little comfortable feeling that you think you know how everyone is and how you have mastered us. Congratulations anyway for making us all feel better.

Yeah even i agree and so do i.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I say...

This thread is a bit too low class for my taste. *Sips his chardonnay*

I can't believe I'm replying to such a inconsequential thread. Yes, me of all people, allowing you to have my presence in your thread.

*Turns up the classical music*

Quite alright, perhaps I should have the butler clean my PM mailbox out. So much fan mail... and I can't be bothered to read it all.

edit on 31-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
I say...

This thread is a bit too low class for my taste. *Sips his chardonnay*

I can't believe I'm replying to such a inconsequential thread. Yes, me of all people, allowing you to have my presence in your thread.

*Turns up the classical music*

Quite alright, perhaps I should have the butler clean my PM mailbox out. So much fan mail... and I can't be bothered to read it all.

edit on 31-1-2012 by v1rtu0s0 because: (no reason given)

See what I mean? lol

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

The first thing I did was get thrown out and post banned.

I never go to the chat either other than maybe a few posts recently. For quite a while I did not realize chat was here.

We piss you off, tell us off.

You need help with something ask a Mod. They are wonderful about helping here. They moderate because they are giving people to begin with. Word is for a check in the mid five figure range, they will eliminate and offending member permanently. Don't know if that rumor is true? Watch out for those Free Masons though, they worry me

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hum. It appears youre acting...stuck up.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have encountered some really great people on here that I have alot in common with.

But there seems to be an epidemic of snootiness...

I get really sick of the trolls who just follow threads posting smart @ss remarks. Your views are weird, you are an idiot, and the ever popular I am right you are wrong...even though I have no references or proof and you do......geeeeeeez it's sickening.

I came here to have discussions not name calling games.

Good luck friends!

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Keep On Keeping On,,,,,, You're Doing GREAT!
Just Don't Make Me YELL,,,, At You

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Ops4Ops

Here is how it works on ATS

*Posting a thread on a polarizing topic +50 stars +50 flags
*Posting a stance on said polarizing topic +50 stars +50 flags
*Making outrageous easily debunked or debatable claims in said polarized topic +20 stars +20 flags
*Posting a thread on an original thought -50 stars -50 flags
*Posting a thread that is completely objective and indifferent that doesn't offend anyone
-100 stars -100 flags
*Posting a thread with more information/links/pictures/videos than one could possibly digest thats only reply is "Awesome S&F well thought out and researched thread, I will come back to it when I get a the time!"
+5000 stars +5000 flags

And as with anything there are the anomaly threads that are the exception to this rule. They are well thought out well presented threads with just enough information explained in just the right way to make a truly great thread.

Those are super rare and well...super rare...

Hope this helps!

edit on 1-2-2012 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

Even ATS has an elite posting class

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I am here if you wish or seek my opinion.
Not that it matters,just offering.
I have adhd so you have to send up red flags and stuff to get my attention.
Seriously.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Hi kdog, nice to see you!!!! HELLLO!!! Can you hear me????

You are one of the respected members I spoke of in my earlier post.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I go into the chat room sometimes and everyone is really friendly.

don't worry about stuck up people...I don't.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ops4Ops
I know I am not a genius here, and I am learning alot, and was hoping to make some cool friends who wanna chat about different conspiracies and events,
Good luck with that. I've been visiting ATS for almost 8 years and I haven't made any friends.

Don't take this site too seriously. It's only a place to let things off your chest, spread a bit of cheer, (or doom), to tell or read a strange or interesting story. And the people are the same as in the real world. This isn't some elite club though you might spot some cliques now and then.

The "deny ignorance" motto can be a bit misleading to newcomers because some of the most important things going on in the world today can't even be discussed here. So "helping to promote ignorance" also applies. It's just one of the better sites on the net where folk aren't allowed to call you names.

I like folk who root for the underdogs by the way. Awesome stuff. Keep it up. It's a habit of mine.

edit on 1-2-2012 by wigit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The best way to learn and to get help is to be as active as you can on topics that are interesting to you.

Don't be afraid to make mistakes, and dont be afraid to be man handled. Some also come with useful information between all the garbage, that can be used to make new and improved comments and replies.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I could mention a couple of people
especially one member who i have had run ins with occasionally, however i will not state their name. Just don't worry about them, yeah they piss me off sometimes, but either ignore them, or if you have something that can shut them up, post it and watch them ignore you.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Dont let those that are pricks get you down. i may not be the most intellegent but I'm friendly so feel free to add me if youd like.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Hang on a minute...Smart ass remark incoming..
Just have to snipe someone on ebay for a slendertone flex.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Thanks so much for everyones replies. I should have made it more clear when I went on my rant yesterday, that only a few seem stuck up. Most people on here are great and I know that by everyone that chimed in with their opinions on this subject and the people that do take the time to help and such. Thanks again everyone and my ATS spirit has been refuled.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join