It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What skill sets do you have for your group?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Originally posted by bekod

A dead person is meat...that is all they are is meat. i am vegetarian so I then have a problem but i don't see why a meat eater gets all squeamish about eating a useless piece of dead meat!

Big difference between eating 'Babe - Pig in the city' and gorging on your best friends thigh bone.

Just saying.

edit on 1-2-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

Ever read the book "alive"? It is a true story about an Argentinian sports team that crashed their plane into the Andes and survived for months off of dead bodies. When it needs to happen, it does

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by chr0naut
reply to post by saltdog

I can do macrame with ocelots and juggle hydrogen sulphate gas.

Can I join your group?

A sense of humour is a must
your in in my book

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
30 years ago - I and a group of like minded friends x 30 set up and lived a total self sufficient life style on a remote Island - Best days of my life in many ways.
The one thing that I feel is most important is a sense of purpose and unity
I have seen communitys destroy themselves from inside out by peoples emotions getting out of control

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Originally posted by bekod

A dead person is meat...that is all they are is meat. i am vegetarian so I then have a problem but i don't see why a meat eater gets all squeamish about eating a useless piece of dead meat!

Big difference between eating 'Babe - Pig in the city' and gorging on your best friends thigh bone.

Just saying.

edit on 1-2-2012 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

Lol...well if lil piggy was your pet and you had learned to love him and they are both dead already...just meat. I have a feeling people would do whatever they needed if their children were starving short of murder I hope.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet
30 years ago - I and a group of like minded friends x 30 set up and lived a total self sufficient life style on a remote Island - Best days of my life in many ways.
The one thing that I feel is most important is a sense of purpose and unity
I have seen communitys destroy themselves from inside out by peoples emotions getting out of control

People yes them...us...and our personalities our passions our beliefs our "needs' are the problem. Why did you leave the Island? People problem? Sure sounds nice...

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
having a group that is well skilled with all kinds of needed assets will be critical foe survival, if the electric goes out for a long time.
being able to function and not have inner problems within the group will aslo be key.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I left to follow other persuits
Yes we grew all our food had a well and much more - Hard work at first but eventually life became confortable

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join