It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The One-Eyed Dajjal! (Anti-Christ in Islam)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
In Islam theres also sayings about the Antichrist just like in Christianity, theres a hadith that says he will be one eyed... Muslims on youtube have videos linking this hadith with illuminati and the symbolism they make artists do and also put in movies and cartoons, having said all this, check this out:

The important part is in bold.

Hadith about the Dajjal

Abdullah Ibn 'Omar said, "'Omar Ibn al-Khattab went along with the Prophet and a group of people to Ibn Sayyad, and found him playing with some children near the battlement of Banu Maghalah. At that time Ibn Sayyad was on the threshold of adolescence; he did not realise that anybody was near until the Prophet struck him on the back. The Prophet said to him: 'Do you bear witness than I am the Messenger of Allah?' Ibn Sayyad looked at him and said, 'I bear witness that you are the Prophet of the unlettered.' Then Ibn Sayyad said to the Prophet, 'Do you bear witness that I am the Messenger of Allah? 'The Prophet dismissed this and said, 'I believe in Allah and His Messengers.' Then the Prophet asked him, 'What do you see?' Ibn Sayyad said, 'Sometimes a truthful person comes to me, and sometimes a liar.' The Prophet said to him, 'You are confused', then he said, 'I am hiding something from you.' Ibn Sayyad said, 'It is Dukh.' The Prophet said, 'Silence! You will not be able to go beyond your rank.' 'Omar Ibn al-Khattab said, 'O Messenger of Allah, shall I cut off his head?' The Prophet said, 'If he is (the Dajjal) you will not be able to overpower him, and if he is not, then killing will not do you any good.'"

Salim Ibn 'Abdullah said, "I heard 'Abdullah Ibn 'Omar say, 'After that, the Prophet and Ubayy Ibn Ka'b went along to the palm trees where Ibn Sayyad was. The Prophet started to hide behind a tree, with the intention of hearing something from Ibn Sayyad before Ibn Sayyad saw him. The Prophet saw him lying on a bed, murmuring beneath a blanket. Ibn Sayyad's mother saw the Prophet hiding behind a tree, and said to her son, "O Saf (Ibn Sayyad's first name), here is Mohammad!" Ibn Sayyad jumped up, and the Prophet said, "If you had left him alone, he would have explained himself.''

Salim said, "'Abdullah Ibn 'Omar said, The Prophet stood up to address the people. He praised Allah as He deserved to be praised, then he spoke about the Dajjal: 'I warn you against him; there is no Prophet who has not warned his people against him, even Noah warned his people against him. But I will tell you something which no other Prophet has told his people. You must know that the Dajjal is one-eyed, and Allah is not one-eyed.'"
Ibn Shihab said: "'Omar Ibn Thabit al-Ansari told me that some of the Companions of the Prophet told him that on the day when he warned the people about the Dajjal, the Prophet said: "There will be written between his eyes the word Kafir (unbeliever). Everyone who resents his bad deeds - or every believer- will be able to read it." He also said, "You must know that no one of you will be able to see his Lord until he dies.'" (Muslim, al-Bukhari). Ibn 'Omar said, "The Prophet mentioned the Dajjal to the people. He said, "Allah is not one-eyed, but the Dajjal is blind in his right eye, and his eye is like a floating grape.'" (Muslim) Anas Ibn Malik said, "The Prophet said, 'there has never been a Prophet who did not warn his people against that one-eyed liar. Verily he is one-eyed and your Lord is not one-eyed. On his forehead will be written the letter Kaf, Fa, Ra (Kafir).'" (Muslim, al-Bukhari)

Hudhayfah said, "The Prophet said, 'I know more about the powers which the Dajjal will have than he will know himself. He will have two flowing rivers: one will appear to be pure water, and the other will appear to be flaming fire. Whosoever lives to see that, let him choose the river which seems to be fire, then let him close his eyes, lower his head and drink from it, for it will be cold water. The Dajjal will be one-eyed; the place where one eye should be will be covered by a piece of skin. On his forehead will be written the word Kafir, and every believer, whether literate or illiterate, will be able to read it.'" (Muslim)

Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'Shall I tell you something about the Dajjal which no Prophet has ever told his people before me? The Dajjal is one-eyed and will bring with him something which will resemble Paradise and Hell; but that which he calls Paradise will in fact be Hell. I warn you against him as Noah warned his people against him.'" (al-Bukhari, Muslim)

Mohammad Ibn Munkadir said: "I saw Jabir Ibn 'Abdullah swearing by Allah that Ibn Sayyad was the Dajjal, so I asked him, 'Do you swear by Allah?' He said, 'I heard 'Omar swear to that effect in the presence of the Prophet, and the Prophet did not disapprove of it.'" Some 'ulama' (scholars) say that some of the Sahabah (Companions of the Prophet) believed Ibn Sayyad to be the greater Dajjal, but that is not the case: Ibn Sayyad was a lesser dajjal. Ibn Sayyad travelled between Makkah and Madina with Abu Sa'id, and complained to him about the way that people were saying that he was the Dajjal. Then he said to Abu Sa'id, "Did not the Prophet say that the Dajjal would not enter Madina? I was born there. Did not he say that he would not have any children? - I have children. Did not he say that he would be a Kafir? - I have embraced Islam. Of all the people, I know the most about him: I know where he is now. If I were given the opportunity to be in his place, I would not resent it.'" (al-Bukhari, Muslim)

This video shows the one eye symbolism being used in movies and cartoons.

This next video shows as the one eye symbolism again, but this time popular artists are using it.

On this next video skip to 12:14, Abdullah Hashem talks about the one eyed being constantly bombarded to us.

The question is...is it a mere concidence that the illuminatis favorite symbol to use is the one eye?

edit on 31-1-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2012 by 0thetrooth0 because: corrected some grammar mistakes

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
excellent thread.

Muslims believe that the anti-christ is both a "system" and a "person".

I am not a muslim, but I believe Islam and its followers need to be seriously considered while studying prophecy.
Islamic eschatology places the sons of Israel in focus in their prophecies.... the central figures of Islamic eschatology - Jesus and possibly, the Mahdi are Israelites! (The Mahdi is said to have the "appearance" of an Israelite; Shia muslims believe he will pray in Hebrew.)

As for the Dajjal being one-eyed.... this actually appears even in Christian prophecy.
The book of Zechariah also suggests he will be one-eyed!

edit on 31-1-2012 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
excellent thread.

Muslims believe that the anti-christ is both a "system" and a "person".

I am not a muslim, but I believe Islam and its followers need to be seriously considered while studying prophecy.
Islamic eschatology places the sons of Israel in focus in their prophecies.... the central figures of Islamic eschatology - Jesus and possibly, the Mahdi are Israelites! (The Mahdi is said to have the "appearance" of an Israelite; Shia muslims believe he will pray in Hebrew.)

As for the Dajjal being one-eyed.... this actually appears even in Christian prophecy.
The book of Zechariah also suggests he will be one-eyed!

Thing is.. its not as specific as in Islam. Also it is not talking about the Antichrist.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
It's called the all see'ing eye and in which was known even before the rise of islam as a religion.. As it comes from
Ancient Egypte. The eye of Horus which stands for our six senses.

Taste, thought, touch, hearing, sight and smell. It is what forms our spirit in our body.
What you call as the dajjal or anti-christ i would say there are many people who are anti-christ seen from my point of view. Is it not anti to deny christ ? Or anti-christ when christ asks to love God with all your heart, mind and soul and body and love your neighbours as yourself but yet we divide ourselves among eachother with our own dictorial law system ? How do you love others as yourself while there are those want others to live according to laws they dont even know out of their own head. And then if we break one of those laws they take away our hard-earned money so we have less to provide for a healthy life.

There are many dajjal's in this world if you would look it from a religion point of view. it's just mather of seeing everyone individually and not see everyone at the same time as good or bad like i do many times when i am in anger mode. Just dont forget to forgive others for their wrongdoings, because down the line we are nothing more then seed that got planted into a woman and she gave birth to a new state of being called a human being.

You see, a new evolution theory. We evolve from a small seed to a full grown human being and all that was needed was some love between a man and a woman. It all comes down to love, without love there is only fear
and hate. Love lets you come to life. And in live we have the availabilty to experience alot more then love thanks to our ancestors we now know how to feel joy, pain, hate, victory, defeat, tired, energitic, smart, stupid, silly or wise or evil and nice.. Whatever that suits your needs, i would say: choose wisely!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I havent check out all your links yet but I think the "one eye" in music industries is something like a red herring or coincidences etc. ,it does not make sense why would they want to put the symbols there,unless their bosses are involved in this type of "Illuminati" conspiracies ,even if they are involved in it,it doesn;t affect us in any way imo.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 0thetrooth0

Thing is.. its not as specific as in Islam. Also it is not talking about the Antichrist.

Well Islam definitely goes into more detail.
I was trying to bring your attention to the description of the "dajjal"/anti-christ as being one eyed in the bible as well.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n

Well Islam definitely goes into more detail.
I was trying to bring your attention to the description of the "dajjal"/anti-christ as being one eyed in the bible as well.

In the bible,the antichrist is also described as one-eyed????wow,never heard of that. What about 666??Is there such thing in Islam??

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by QuantumSeeker

In the bible,the antichrist is also described as one-eyed????wow,never heard of that. What about 666??Is there such thing in Islam??

In the book of Zechariah, there is a verse that supposedly refers to the anti-christ

Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.
- Zechariah 11:17

This suggests that the AC will be one eyed. Furthermore, Islam teaches that one of the ACs eye would also have other physical deformities.

As for the 666, the AC is supposed to have a mark on his forehead which reads K-F-R (Kafir), which believers would recognize and take as a warning that the AC has arrived. So there could be a connection between 666 and K-F-R.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by sk0rpi0n

I wonder when Ariel Sharon wakes up from his coma that perhaps the stroke injury may make one side of his face droop ?

endtimesandcurrentevents.freesmfhosting.com...
edit on 1-2-2012 by mazzroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Rudra Chakrin: King of the World, Tantric Apocalyptic Redeemer, and Dajjal: wavetheblack.blogspot.com...

This is an article about the connection between the Tibetan "King of The World" and the Dajjal.

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
The All Seeing Eye is another way of saying third eye... or pineal gland..the seat of the soul.

Most of the Asian world believe in enlightenment.. be it through Buddhism, Hinduism or the many other off shoot religions which practice meditation and hold the aspirations of enlightenment.

The same goes for the Ancient Mystery Schools which are present as paths to enlightenment and which are practiced within most if not all secret societies..

It is the same system as the Tree of Life..it represents pathways to unlocking our chakras and raising our potential dormant energies.

Christian, Judaic, and Islamic religions contradict itself by saying in one passage to stay away from occultism, new ageism, necromancy, clairvoyance, divining and such like philosophies which present us with a door way into darker realms of our psyche. In another passage there is reference to the tree of life itself.. the same as the Flower of Life symbol seen in many parts of the world from which the Tree of Life is derived.

If the All Seeing Eye is evil and so to is Occultism and Enlightenment it can only be evil in the sense that it serves humans in becoming more than just subservient sentients... more than just following the word in obedience.. which is what the God's of the three monotheistic religions seem to order..

Is it that God really does not want us to attain enlightenment as we surely can not become gods or is it that men wrote these religions as to fear-monger us from ever attaining the same wisdom and knowledge that makes them so powerful?

Now if that isn't an age old question i dont know what is!

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
wavetheblack.blogspot.com...

Very interesting blog post about the Dajjal, the possible identity of Dajjal, and the connection to Kabbalah.

posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Zec 11:15 And the LORD said unto me, Take unto thee yet the instruments of a foolish shepherd.
Zec 11:16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, which shall not visit those that be cut off, neither shall seek the young one, nor heal that that is broken, nor feed that that standeth still: but he shall eat the flesh of the fat, and tear their claws in pieces.
Zec 11:17 Woe to the idol shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

Zec 11:15 And Jehovah said unto me, Take unto thee yet again the instruments of a foolish shepherd.
Zec 11:16 For, lo, I will raise up a shepherd in the land, who will not visit those that are cut off, neither will seek those that are scattered, nor heal that which is broken, nor feed that which is sound; but he will eat the flesh of the fat sheep, and will tear their hoofs in pieces.
Zec 11:17 Woe to the worthless shepherd that leaveth the flock! the sword shall be upon his arm, and upon his right eye: his arm shall be clean dried up, and his right eye shall be utterly darkened.

here's a few verses that says that he'll have one eye

posted on Apr, 14 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gap77
Taste, thought, touch, hearing, sight and smell. It is what forms our spirit in our body.

Are you saying that deaf/mute people etc have no spirit

. . . somewhat misinformed, no ?

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Funny how God decided to put His All Seen Eye on so many things...

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
SPAM removed by Admin
edit on Apr 19th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

When you consider that Mo, was, into becoming invincible, you need to understand that he not only made his followers take his name, he also made them take his person as their hero. In every religious reference to him in Islam his name is followed with "peace be with him". He said everything that men wated to hear, which made them want to follow him. He said that there was no place for women in religion, and women were lesser souls than men. He broke all the idols in Mecca and kept allah, the moon god, as the chosen idol, he even said drink from the fire, lying blatantly to them. Water is water, fire is fire... I've searched an electronic version of the koran for the word love, and it is not mentioned unless in the context of allah saying something like "for verily allah loves the righteous". It does not say; love your children, your wife, your family! Not anywhere!

God does not warn about what a demon looks like, He will not go into detail about evil, surely you understand that if confronted with evil you will recognize it? I do! I don't eat with my right hand, because I make no allowances to be sharing my meals with demons. It's absurd!

Why do you not quote the obvious rubbish like these below. You choose a subject matter that is so obscure... You really have to scratch through that book of yours to find stuff! Death to those who insult Islam!? The evil eye indeed! All over Arab countries these supposed "evil" eye beads are sold as talisman. So does that make them bad or good when worn?

Ibn 'Abbas reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The influence of an evil eye is a fact; if anything would precede the destiny it would be the influence of an evil eye, and when you are asked to take bath (as a cure) from the influence of an evil eye, you should take bath. (Muslim 5427)

Bukhari (72:715) - A woman came to Muhammad and begged her to stop her husband from beating her.  Her skin was bruised so badly that she it is described as being "greener" than the green veil she was wearing.  Muhammad did not admonish her husband, but instead ordered her to return to him and submit to his sexual desires.

Allah's Apostle said, "He who has a slave-girl and educates and treats her nicely and then manumits and marries her, will get a double reward."

Yay to promiscuity and wife beating... You're been watched closely...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Antichrist interferes into our lives by changing people actions.
Here is an evidence of what is going on at present times.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   
This looks very interesting I'm going to have to flag it so I can read later.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Wrong eye. These are mystery texts

". . if therefore thine eye be single.. "

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join