It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person is following me around town.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I have a person following me around town. To places where I eat and to places where I lounge at.
He is always worried about what I am keeping in my bag. He's a cool guy but I think he's a middleman for a gang. But personally I think he's something he's not.He gave me kool aid and watched me drink it then gave it to other people. He game me a candy bar and was really interested how I ate the bar.

He's always around this other guy. He comes from chicago. This guy from chicago talks about going to florida.
Where I used to stay. A few months back another person talks about going to florida then coming back to ohio.
They asked me where my brother was. Ok nothing much really. But I think my phone is bugged/hacked.
The phone atcs wierd and its brand new. Things like a message in the phone is altered. For example a message in the phone was altered from "call 411" to "call 411 and 666!". wft?!

But then I think to myself. I am walking from the poor side of town to a rich side of town to use a computer lab.
I am carrying a bag. To gangs I look like a drug dealer. To cops I look like a drug dealer. I don't do any illegal activities. why would they be survielling me like this? I mean whats the point?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Your obviously doing something of interest.

What are you saying over the phone?

What are you saying over the computer?

This will trigger some sort of tail depending on what your talking about. Have you threaten someone at all?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Why not just ask him why he's following you?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
maybe he likes you =D

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Have someone secretly follow them and take pictures of them following you, now you have some evidence.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
I have a person following me around town. To places where I eat and to places where I lounge at.
He is always worried about what I am keeping in my bag. He's a cool guy but I think he's a middleman for a gang. But personally I think he's something he's not.He gave me kool aid and watched me drink it then gave it to other people. He game me a candy bar and was really interested how I ate the bar.

He's always around this other guy. He comes from chicago. This guy from chicago talks about going to florida.
Where I used to stay. A few months back another person talks about going to florida then coming back to ohio.
They asked me where my brother was. Ok nothing much really. But I think my phone is bugged/hacked.
The phone atcs wierd and its brand new. Things like a message in the phone is altered. For example a message in the phone was altered from "call 411" to "call 411 and 666!". wft?!

But then I think to myself. I am walking from the poor side of town to a rich side of town to use a computer lab.
I am carrying a bag. To gangs I look like a drug dealer. To cops I look like a drug dealer. I don't do any illegal activities. why would they be survielling me like this? I mean whats the point?

Call the cops and get a restraining order. Fixed.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

He gave me kool aid and watched me drink it then gave it to other people. He game me a candy bar and was really interested how I ate the bar.

Did you ever get taught not to take candy or food from strangers?
lol

But seriously, if i suspected of someone surveiling me or monitoring my movements, the last thing i would do is accept a treat or refreshment from them without even knowing who they were.

If the guy comes up close to you like that, why not just ask him what he is doing?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

For what they will only play dumb..Oh I thought you looked like my friend.

If your tailed it is usually for a reason..And if your nervious about your tail it is usually for a reason.

Just saying....

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
ahhh i see the paranoia has set in

Either confront them and ask what they want....or carry on wondering wtf is going on.

Chances are....its nothing, and you are over thinking things.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
He gave me kool aid and watched me drink it then gave it to other people. He game me a candy bar and was really interested how I ate the bar.

So you ate and drank something that a weird guy gave you?

Do you know this person? (Apart from being the guy who follows you around).

You say he's cool, have you talked to him? What did he say?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
NEVER DRINK THE KOOL AID!

I am not calling you crazy or a liar, but this seems a very strange and unlikely story. If I honestly thought people were tailing me I would get some proof or I would skip the proof and call police.

Others have given suggestions to have someone follow these people - as long as you remain safe I think this is a good idea.

Do you have any inclination as to why you might be of interest to them?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Didn't you just post something like this a short time ago?

Your Thread

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Why you taking Kool Aid and Candy from a stranger in the first place?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

35 Fox would not put his MOS in an Avatar.

Thats the first move on being fired and stripped of your clearance. If not procecuted by the UCMJ.

Just a note.

If you are not doing anything wrong no need to worry. Unless your a spy guy. RIGHT

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:09 PM
link   
If they are interested in your bag they are probably going to mug you one day if they see anything valuable and follow you to see what times you might put your bag down, they will offer you things to see how gullible you are.

Walking from a rich part of town from a lab to a poor part of town says a lot.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by 35Foxtrot

He is just fishing.

He is probably into some drugs and ripped someone off or something.

I hope not for his sake.

I flagged ya though..

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Please only one thread per overall topic. Discussion already HERE. Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join