It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Preacher Dares Devil, Looks Concerned Over Response

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I have to laugh just from the expression of this preacher. He was going on about the Bible being edited yet again to make the muslims happy. How about they rewrite the coran as a show of good faith? Save yourself time by skipping to 6 minute mark if you want to see the video highlight.

edit on 31-1-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenRuled

That's pretty funny, yet disturbing as well.

Did he set it up or was it....hmmmm?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I was wondering what was going on and had to rewatch it... Trippy indeed, as the other responder mentioned, wonder if it was set up or not? Crazy shiz for sure.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   
It fell off...

I believe that's it. Moving along.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
lol wow that is pretty freaky :p the expression on his face is priceless haha , the devil took that dare

He was going on about the Bible being edited yet again to make the muslims happy. How about they rewrite the coran as a show of good faith?

Make the muslims happy ? or help the christians get mor clarity ? ^^

why would they rewrite the quran ? its 1400+ year old book 99 percent word by word , and generation after generation remembers it by heart so to make sure there are no changes. Thats pretty good track record if you ask me . Why would you rewrite something that has been preserved like that ?

It fell off...

My god man ! we have a detective in the house , quick someone get him a cookie , nothing gets by him

edit on 31-1-2012 by yourboycal2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

Regardless of the cause it was perfect timing to freak him out

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I think it was Jesus trying to bonk him on the head. Give him a physical reminder to teach love not hate. jmoho

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

He definitely needs to change his Depends!!

freakyyyyyy!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
lol wow that is pretty freaky :p the expression on his face is priceless haha , the devil took that dare

He was going on about the Bible being edited yet again to make the muslims happy. How about they rewrite the coran as a show of good faith?

Make the muslims happy ? or help the christians get mor clarity ? ^^

why would they rewrite the quran ? its 1400+ year old book 99 percent word by word , and generation after generation remembers it by heart so to make sure there are no changes. Thats pretty good track record if you ask me . Why would you rewrite something that has been preserved like that ?

It fell off...

My god man ! we have a detective in the house , quick someone get him a cookie , nothing gets by him

Word for word? I don't know.

Have you ever did the experiment in class, where the teacher tells one student a short story and then that student tells another, and that student another and so on.

By the time the story reaches the end, it rarely resembles the original.

The Qu'ran has had 1400 years of storytelling (Just as the Bible has 2000+). Just sayin'.

That's why I look at all the "Holy" Texts as a form of history rather than words to absolutely live by.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Drinking coffee at night!?! Whaaaattt!?!

This dude is nuts, and right before the incident, he takes the longest pause of the video and gives a signal like a third base coach in baseball.

Me say Hoax

Oh yeah, stress balls for the kids? Ok.
edit on 31-1-2012 by emaildogs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Wow! Hypocrisy ends with a godsmack?

If only that would happen more often.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

yea its called broken telephone or chinese whispers . That applies if you don't have the copies to verify what is being translated as it goes down generation after generation. In the qurans case . It was remembered as it was being recited . People would get together recite amongest each other , which happens to this day . To make sure they get it right , just like its in the book , and to verify . The oldest quran copies verify this .

where it does break down and what you describe is the hadiths. Thats a perfect example of broken telephone . Nobody remembers hadiths by heart , because there are to many , differnt versions just like the bible.

psychological , when you hear a white guy explain something , you will hold more value to it , then if it was a brown guy talking about this paticular subject

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hoax! look at all his other videos on youtube. In none of the other videos does he have that crucifix up there.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So...the good preacher has a ghost that enjoys messing with him.

Got to say, if I was a wandering spirit and was hearing that, I would also do about the same. mostly for the lulz.
Silly living dude suggesting he knows all about stuff outside of his level.

Anyhow, neat trick. Something to it? Hoax? who knows...only person that knows is the guy sitting right there..and if he personally hoaxed it, you can be sure that the truth about it will never, ever be known. So..like a UFO...wow, pretty light in the sky that is ultimately meaningless.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
Hoax! look at all his other videos on youtube. In none of the other videos does he have that crucifix up there.

He doesn't always have a cross up there, but plenty of his vids show a cross there.

So ya..little bit more digging before such a claim next time, else you end up building up verses tearing down what your attempting to debunk.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
watch it pivot before it falls.....its being pulled! Great theatrics though!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
That's fear. Maybe a joke being pulled on him. He's definitely doing some serious thinking as he's reaching to shut the camera off.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

That's pretty funny, yet disturbing as well.

Did he set it up or was it....hmmmm?

It's super funny. But what most likely happened is with all his yelling the sound waves moved the crucifix's base micrometer at a time till it was unbalanced. It's a very top-heavy piece anyways.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Depending on your belief in Christianity...and it sounds as though his is a form of protestant...he shouldn't have a crucifix anyway.

Christ is risen (according to protestant beliefs)...and not on the cross anymore...that's a Catholic thing...is he a Catholic priest?

Kind of a freaky happening though...choose your dares carefully!

edit on 31-1-2012 by jerryznv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Hey bro, did you see that crucifix with Jesus hanging on the cross still on his curio cabinet? He's a Roman Catholic pagan. The cross is empty and Jesus has risen from the grave long ago. This guy is promoting Ecumenism. Luciferian straight up.

top topics

join