It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geo-Engineering and the effects of Heavy Metal Toxicity on the Earth and its People.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Selenium is toxic. Without it we die.

And for that matter the same applies to sodium choride. And as for oxygen ......

Edit: but when talking of heavy metals on eastern Europe, I really think Chernobyl was the least of the problems. Are "chemtrails" being used by big industry as a scapegoat, I wonder?

See, for example:

www.environment.no...

"chemtrails" or factories? You decide.

edit on 3-2-2012 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
reply to post by luxordelphi

And here's the weather chart for that day. Who do you beleive, and why?

www.wetterzentrale.de...

www.wetterzentrale.de...

To be fair, the winds were actually blowing towards Scandinavia. And that why the radiation plume spread over Scandinavia before reaching Britain. But there were certainly not going to spread radiation east towards Moscow.

So I've got to ask: where's the story about cloud seeding to dump radioactive rain in the Scandinavian area? I hear the reindeer were affected but I never heard anything about the UK. And I have to ask: with all the cloud seeding going on west of the Rockies and all the drought east of the Rockies - is that to dump the radiation from Fukushima? Or did it hitch a ride to the midwest floods and that was where the sacrifice was made? Never saw any news story about that either. I bet there are a lot of people that didn't know that airborne radioactive fallout could be manipulated in these ways.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

And I have to ask: with all the cloud seeding going on west of the Rockies and all the drought east of the Rockies - is that to dump the radiation from Fukushima?

Funny thing about this is that it has rained at least 1 or 2 days a week here in the east(around Atlanta,Ga),so how is that considered a drought?

Here you go...

www.nws.noaa.gov...

I think someone needs to tell NOAA that the eastern US is in a drought,because sure don't look like a drought to me.

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

Drought is not based on how much it is raining right now, it's (roughly) the amount of available water. It takes into account soil moisture, streamflow (water in streams and rivers), and precipitation over time.

droughtmonitor.unl.edu...

Here's the key to the classification.
droughtmonitor.unl.edu...

posted on Feb, 4 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Thanks for clearing that up for me, as the last couple of days haven't been the best for me and my thought process is a bit hazy right now. I should have looked a bit harder to find what you found.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Got just a little bit more to add to this thread. Heavy metals in human beings cause sterility, infertility and mental feebleness and derangements. Historians, pathologists and researchers have been taking another look at past breakdowns in civilizations and in some cases finding physical evidence to support heavy metals as a cause.

The decline of the Roman Empire is a well known case:
ces3.ca.uky.edu...

Well-to-do Romans painted their walls a rich Pompeian red, which owed its color to a salt of lead or mercury. Lead was used for water pipes, cups, toys, statues, cosmetics, coffins, and roofs, but the most significant source may have been the wine of the wealthy class.

Samurai Warrior decline may have been due to lead poisoning:
content.usatoday.com...

The severe contamination of samurai children of the Edo period might have left them with severe intellectual impairments (cerebral palsy) when they grew up. Partly because of the high lead contamination in samurai children, severe political insecurity could develop in the Edo period when highly lead-contaminated samurai children grew up.

The Virginia Colony, supposed to have been decimated by starvation, may have, instead, been victims of heavy metal poisoning:
www.pbs.org...

During the winter of 1609-1610, nearly 90 percent of the residents of the Jamestown colony perished in an episode now called "the starving time." But did the starving time actually have anything to do with starvation? A maverick pathologist says no. His theory: the deaths were the result of arsenic poisoning, perhaps at the hands of an operative of the Spanish government, which was intent on getting rid of the English colony.

Apathy and impaired cognitive reasoning brought on by heavy metals would take the fight out of a population. Various derangements brought on by heavy metals would increase unexplained random violence. Children are far more affected than adults.

Had one more thing to add. This link talks about the King of Thailand and his rain-making technology and the patent he was awarded for it:
www.out-law.com...

The patent, numbered EP1491088, is for a system of chemicals that claims to be able to 'trigger', 'fatten', 'move', 'attack' and 'enhance' rain and clouds in order to create and direct rainfall.

edit on 6-2-2012 by luxordelphi because: add King of Thailand stuff

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Your examples of ancient poisoning, primarily from lead-based vectors, are well known to students of history.

The causal effects of what were never considered to be "harmful" are well studied.

Modern sciences have provided this ability to discern patterns, as historical events and archaeological knowledges are combined, in the research into these scientific disciplines.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Your examples of ancient poisoning, primarily from lead-based vectors, are well known to students of history.

and the roman one, at least, is also known to be nonsense

The causal effects of what were never considered to be "harmful" are well studied.

Even the romans knew that lead is poisonous - see the link above.

the idea that Samurai declined due to lead poisoning is peculiar - since of course the Samurai did not "decline" at all in any meaningful manner, but were superseded by a westernised Japanese culture.

And the American colony theory is just that - a theory.

However in general the effects of heavy metal poisoning are not exactly secret.

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Can I ask why you didn't post this....

The European Patent Office has granted the patent to King Bhumibol Adulyadej for 'weather modification by royal rainmaking technology', having been satisfied, up to a point, of the technology's plausibility

or this....

"The granting of the patent does not say whether it is a good patent or a bad patent and does not mean that it has been checked technically but that yes it seems plausible," said EPO spokesman Rainer Osterwalder.

and then we have this....

The patent application documents the more traditional methods of rain generation in the area. "In the old days, people in this North-East region cleverly launched a firework to function as a traditional cloud seeding device to cause chemical burning underneath the cloud resulting in rainfall. They had to carefully observe behaviour of the frogs in the locality as it is well-known that frogs are animal able to indicate the possibility of rainfall," it says.

So he has a patent for cloud seeding,which is nothing new.

Again you miss the more relevant points because they don't fit into your beliefs,

www.out-law.com...

edit on 6-2-2012 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

The Thai King uses this for rain in Thailand. Australia also used it and somebody else. There was a whole thread about it on ATS - that's where I learned about all these techniques - techniques that you seem to think are conceptual only.

None of these people have to divulge any method or material - in our world these are corporate secrets. We may have to face the effects of them but we do not 'need to know' what they are. Those who do 'need to know' aren't talking without a court order.

The information is actually pretty much available - you just have to be willing to wade through a lot of scientific papers and spend a lot of time looking up all the incomprehensible stuff in them in order to find answers. And at the same time you have to be able to recognize a ringer amongst those same papers.

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by luxordelphi
The information is actually pretty much available - you just have to be willing to wade through a lot of scientific papers and spend a lot of time looking up all the incomprehensible stuff in them in order to find answers. And at the same time you have to be able to recognize a ringer amongst those same papers.

Perhaps you could write a summary?

Really. If you want to persuade people of your case, then do you think that simply listing hundred of patents is going to do it? You need to explain what is actually so unexpected about these patents. What is in them that can only indicate some kind of nefarious spraying program?

I'm totally bamboozled as to why you think the Royal Rain patent means anything like that. It's just low altitude cloud seeding, and specifically of cumulus clouds. Nobody has ever denied cloud seeding exists.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by The X
Take Note.

This is not a Chemtrail-Contrail thread!.

Do Not post to argue about Chemtrails or Contrails.

If you would like to take part in this thread please watch the entirety of the posted youtube, this will explain why the chemtrail-contrail argument is not necessary, this thread is about.
"Geo-Engineering".

After 16 years of denial, the White House Science Czar John P Holdren now admits that they have been “testing” the manipulation of Earth’s atmosphere with Barium salts, Aluminum Dioxide and other toxic compounds

John P holdren holds a PHD in "Theoretical plasma physics", what a person to have in the cat bird seat of the "realignment of charge distribution in the atmosphere by way of inducing nano particulate metals".
(my term apologies if it isn't exactly correct.)

"The release of aluminum vapour that oxides into nano particulates"
There is also other heavy metal content. Barium, Lead, arsenic.

Hello Mr. the X,

Already watched the rubbish movie a while back so no need.
And also how can you say this OP is NOT about "Chem"trails?
Obvious misdirection as noted previously.

Although, I do have a couple of questions regarding the "Czar"'s quotations:

1) What exactly is Aluminum Dioxide?
2) What exactly is aluminum "vapour"?

(These are taken from GPL, I might add. I will not add the link, google it)

I guess I missed those when I was working at a job at an ALCOA bauxite plant in Louisiana.
They did mentioned a few harmful byproducts (e.g.: Aluminum OXIDE, Al2 O3) and we had to wear masks and other PPE while working on the cranes above the filter presses.
I also don't remember these items in Chemistry class. Maybe I was out that day.

Anyway, would appreciate a link to a dictionary or any source that would explain to me what these are.

Thanks, in advance, and 73's,
Tom

P.S. Holdren hasn't been a "Czar" for 16 years or has his "boss", so how could they be hiding it for 16 years?
and what in the heck does "Theoretical Plasma Physics" got to do with "Chem"trails?

edit on 7-2-2012 by tomdham because: got some barium up my nose

edit on 7-2-2012 by tomdham because: same thing

edit on 7-2-2012 by tomdham because: Forgot something

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Great rant....and understanding the loss of your dog, I feel for that...with you, Man.......HOWEVER.....

NO ONE is "ganging up" on anyone!!!!

Unless the bringing of "FACTS" is considered to be "ganging up"??? Nowadays.

Facts "is" facts......tried and true.....

(HOPE you adopt a nice friend.....to replace the lost one. I lost my cat ("Niko") a few years ago.....it is NEVER "easy"....EVER!!!!)

posted on Feb, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby

To try to discredit history and The Romans with that jibberish I just read,

Really? did you bother to read the actual information regarding WHY lead poisoning wasn't the cause of the fall of the Roman empire at all?

do you realise that it has NEVER been an accepted cause of that long drawn out event? That is was a theory put forth by 1 person, and subsequently discredited?

Or are you just accusing me of revisionism because you don't like the idea?

trying to discredit historical facts

Lead poisoning of the Romans is NOT a "historical fact" - it never has been, and almost certainly never will be. Perhaps you should try to understand what is a historical fact before using such strong language.

I have to admit I have never seen such willfull embaressment and idiocy in my entire life. Obviously Govt/.

Well now you know you are wrong and you should apologise.
edit on 7-2-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Gee...thought I was done here but you just never know. Silver, a metal, isn't harmful right? I mean what about silver jewelry and silverware and all that? Silver nano is a different animal.

gizmodo.com...

The UK's Royal Commission on Environmental Pollution has recently released a report urging for more study of nano-engineered materials, warning that there is a "major gap" in our knowledge of this technology. We've covered the potential dangers of carbon nanotubes here before, but the commission also warns about nano silver, an antibacterial particle that can be found in a variety of clothing, like socks.

And in fact, the commission Chair refuses to wear such clothing at all

They talk about what happens when you wash it. I wonder what happens when you dry it. They're saying 20 years before they know if it's safe or not. But wait...it's on the market NOW.

ttnet.net...

Men's Bamboo Carbon & Nano-Silver Stripe Short Sleeve Shirt

So...not only nano silver but carbon too (see above article) and imported from Taiwan. Who knew?

Aside to Gaul: the Romans went crazy because of lead. They became sterile and infertile because of lead. Your link - wikipedia wasn't it? - says some historians disagree with that assessment. Well sure they do - the late great Roman Empire fallen because the rulers became drooling idiots via lead...that doesn't read so well in the history books. Did you know that Roman slaves wore asbestos shirts because all they had to do was throw them in the fire to clean them? Downside: they died off with a horrible lung disease. Oh well...tit for tat and asbestos, which is so dangerous because of the nano or even sub-nano (angstrom) particle size was not a lesson for anyone as we continue to plough forward with nano metal for the masses in their underwear.

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Aside to Gaul: the Romans went crazy because of lead. They became sterile and infertile because of lead. Your link - wikipedia wasn't it? - says some historians disagree with that assessment.

Perhaps you should actually read it - it says that the theory was put forward by ONE person - who's analysis was patently inaccurate.

Well sure they do - the late great Roman Empire fallen because the rulers became drooling idiots via lead...that doesn't read so well in the history books.

Factually incorrect - you really...REALLY should try dealing with facts occasionally!

Did you know that Roman slaves wore asbestos shirts because all they had to do was throw them in the fire to clean them? Downside: they died off with a horrible lung disease. Oh well...tit for tat and asbestos, which is so dangerous because of the nano or even sub-nano (angstrom) particle size was not a lesson for anyone as we continue to plough forward with nano metal for the masses in their underwear.

And this is relevant to false revisionist history about lead poisoning, or chemtrail conspiracies how??

posted on Feb, 9 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Perhaps you should actually read it - it says that the theory was put forward by ONE person - who's analysis was patently inaccurate.

No, Gaul, wikipedia says that this is the case. I'm tired of reading your half-baked links. Think I'll go shop for some nano silver and carbon underwear and play the fiddle while I go crazy. You in?

posted on Feb, 10 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   

reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

No, Gaul, wikipedia says that this is the case. I'm tired of reading your half-baked links.

It seems you never actually do read them - here it is again so you won't read it - lead poisoning of Rome

Think I'll go shop for some nano silver and carbon underwear and play the fiddle while I go crazy. You in?

Yeah I love watching clowns!

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
hello everyone i am new to chem trails. i have been watching the skys in san diego now for 4weeks now. they have for sure been spraying alot, you know when i stare into the blue sky i can see the metals in the air. they either look alil white are like metal specks.. from everthing i been reading about chem trails i really think its Geo-Engineering. i have been reading Zecharia Sitchin The 12th planet he talks about the Anunnaki race comeing to this planet to get gold so they could use it for Geo-Engineering to suspend it it there atmoshere i wonder if thats what the nato allies are trying to do
edit on 14-2-2012 by StAngele because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join