It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I humbly ask for some peer review on the importance of the Dream Catcher

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My own views on the dream catcher are that it is an important symbol of the weak being supported by the strong for a common benefit.

You'll find that this statement is important in how we look at it, the strong large ring holding strings that support each other in a manner that makes the strength of the circle smaller; reflecting the larger circle but in such a way that allows movement, flexibility, openness and transparency.

I think that it could be used in a framework to provide security to Turtle Island, North America, if we gave it a bit of a chance to be a large scale design for energy security. The coasts and internal waterways would provide a large ring of constant energy if we used hydroelectric power to give ourselves the leeway on constructing power lines in the framework of a dream catchers strings across all of North America, rather than simply haphazardly developing them as needed for constant urban growth; I see it not as a cancer to be contained, but a new mutation to be developed and built upon for strength of people.

While I can't stress that the dream catcher is self-reliant for power and expect you to hold it up as the truth to guide us, I can stress that because this is true, we should use it.

I draw parallels with electrical distribution on North America being a pressing concern for security, our sovereignty relies on technology to continue tomorrow.

The Dream Catcher is also easy to set up to distribute energy discreetly, there are large holes where no evidence of power encoded into the design. Perhaps obscurity is efficiency when hiding power from those who wouldn't use it properly.

The military applications of a secure energy protected by obscurity are nearly limitless, but we do not need to drown out the idea with concerns on how it will be used.

Using constant patrols of long-range drones that tirelessly transmit energy to each other with laser-guided pulses, we can have a large circle of drones carrying a huge amount of energy. Smaller patrols of drones would then be used like strings, across the larger energy ring, guiding power to where it is needed, with similar wireless energy directing technology on a smaller scale in each drone.

From the smaller patrols of drones inside the ring of larger drones, the energy 'lines' can be tapped into by those who would need it on the surface of the battlefield, merely by calling a drone over to a line of sight area where they can receive a steady amount of re-energizing force to a rechargeable battery; the larger the need, the more drones who would be tasked with providing, naturally a tank might need 5 smaller drones while a humvee might only need 3.

I leave it up to you, reader, to consider my idea in context of what you think, the idea of an energy dream catcher could be real, if you believe it's worth it, because we need it.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sachyriel

Basically if you believe a dream catcher will work, it will work, if you don't believe it works, then it wont work. Mind over matter. Mind power

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharlesIAm

Basically if you believe a dream catcher will work, it will work, if you don't believe it works, then it wont work. Mind over matter. Mind power

So, you agree, thanks. What about applying that mind, to what matters?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Well some people believe VERY strongly in that sort of power. If i'm not mistaken it is the central believe of Lavey satanists (and some other religions I've heard of(Self worship basically)) Being able to do anything with your mind is a very ancient method of "power".

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CharlesIAm

Lend me some of your thought power, we will build on it together, my mind and your mind. Tell me what proper use for an energy dream catcher you can see. I think an energy dream catcher of patrolling drones could be used to direct wireless energy from the gathering of drones above to perhaps ambulances on the street, to be mobile and have life-saving equipment on demand.

I could see this network of dream-catching drones also powering a police force to de-occupy parks from protesters, or garbage trucks collecting garbage.

You'll see that too, if you think on what we want the dream catcher to build, you'll find that not only can it be built, we must merely decide who gets it first.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
i never believed in them until i was living in a pub where a couple people were murdered a couple of years previously, used to have nightmares then someone put up a huge dream catcher as decor... never had nightmares after that... when i moved out i took it with me to new house, just incase.. don't believe in that sort of stuff though..

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I used to have a dream catcher in my room when I was pretty little (about 7,8,9ish? i don't remember) and I used to have these recurring nightmares where I was lucid, running around with a group of people, trapped and could not wake up. There was the sense of impending doom and it was like I could look at the map 3/4 camera style, but nothing ever came.

Then when I got the dream catcher out of my room, I never had that nightmare again

So is it possible that energy, be it positive or negative, can just be harnessed and stored in them?

new topics

top topics

join