It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Claims Neo-Nazi Links to Republican Ron Paul

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Who is a better human being fit for president?

One who accepts support from his fellow country men and women no matter who they are.
Or one who incites hatred towards minorities (homosexuals).

The truth of the matter is romney, gingrich, bachman, santorum and pretty much every other candidate so far EXCEPT for ron paul, has made crude remarks about people who are attracted to the same sex.

I'm sure if a branch of the KKK group all voted for... lets say mitt romney. It wouldn't even make the news.

MSM scraping the barrel for slander.

Ron Paul is taken out of context. He does not hate gays.

He is a libertarian and does not think that the taxpayer should pay so much for AIDS treatment because it is mostly contracted through lifestyle choices. If it was en-vougue for leftists to support junkees then you would be hearing that Ron Paul is against Junkee Rights. They get AIDS too.

The do-gooders need to get a grip. Obama is not your friend.

Vote Ron Paul.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters
reply to post by Flatfish

And those are just two of the reasons I would never vote for Ron Paul.

I suggest you READ the newletters you are referring to, if you believe Paul wrote them or not, you should at least READ what they actually say, and he's explained his stance on affirmative action and equal rights in several interviews.

you are basing your view on a distortion of what was actually said.

I never once referred to any newsletters whatsoever. Reason being, I've never read any of them. I happen to live in Ron Paul's district and I was referring to things that I've heard come straight out of his mouth. Seeing how I know what I heard, I guess it would be fair to say that you're barking up the wrong tree here.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by Annee
Right.

He needed their money.

Uh huh...

He's a-okay taking money from white supremacists apparently, no probs at all.

Yes and support.

Just so happens this was a topic on a radio show yesterday. I forget the name of the guest (I was driving). I think it said he worked for the Ron Paul campaign during the time of the Newsletters in question. He said Ron Paul knew exactly what was in those newsletters because he read/reviewed and approved each one. He said - - he did not believe Ron Paul himself was racist - - but Ron knew who his core base was - - and intentionally solicited to them for money and support.

I agree - they are all citizens and have a right to their belief (as long as they don't cross the line of causing harm by illegal means).

I have the right not to support Ron Paul. However - this is not my main concern with Ron Paul. My concern is his push for state rights.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Yes and support.

Indeed..

Also the saying "A person is known by the company they keep" springs to mind.

the Newsletters in question. He said Ron Paul knew exactly what was in those newsletters because he read/reviewed and approved each one. He said - - he did not believe Ron Paul himself was racist - - but Ron knew who his core base was - - and intentionally solicited to them for money and support.

Well exactly, I guess support is support and there aren't too many who would "side" with or feel sympathetic to people with this viewpoint, but they have their man in Dr. Paul.
And yes he's not stupid, he knew what he was doing with both those letters and by soliciting and associating himself with groups like that.

I have the right not to support Ron Paul. However - this is not my main concern with Ron Paul. My concern is his push for state rights.

I also feel that's worrying too... was chatting with a member recently about this and we were were saying that some things/rights have to be protected at a federal level, Ron Pauls' plans could be very detrimental.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Well, I see that as part of it but ther eis more to it than that. I am no Ron Paul supporter but let's face it. This is a targeted attack against him. All the candidates are guilty of this if there is to be blame laid.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

His push for state rights is insane to me as well. I can't get on board with half of what he supports. Look at how many state are already violating there own constitutions with new laws and amendments. I do believe that the Federal Government bullies State governments way to much to but when states take hand outs from the Federal government then they should expect it.

I don't think we will ever see a balance between state and federal government. Not in my lifetime.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
reply to post by Annee

His push for state rights is insane to me as well. I can't get on board with half of what he supports. Look at how many state are already violating there own constitutions with new laws and amendments. I do believe that the Federal Government bullies State governments way to much to but when states take hand outs from the Federal government then they should expect it.

I don't think we will ever see a balance between state and federal government. Not in my lifetime.

I know - - it would destroy America. For me ALL personal and civic rights should be the same and Federal. Abortion and Gay marriage for 2. States should not have the right to make different laws on personal freedom rights.

I was discussing this with my hubby. I was telling him how states would create Ideology Tribes. Meaning areas of fundamental Christianity would find ways to govern by their ideology. People that don't like that will move out. Incentives would be created to invite/encourage more fundamental Christians to certain areas - - etc. It was kind of like this in the 50s before the Fair Housing Act.

Hubby simplified it even more. He said you have a Federal Hwy that crosses the entire country. Suppose State Rights took control of the this HWY in their state. You might have one charging travel fees. You might have another requiring extra lights. Another requiring special tires etc etc etc. States would be creating unnecessary delays to the entire countries economy by affecting transporting goods.

This is like going backwards to the dark ages.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I dont understand why more people arent commenting on this story.

Ron Paul doesnt just take their money....he MEETS with the board of directors of A3P and actually works with them.

Ron Paul is now a proven racist in my eyes. What a scumbag.

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by theubermensch

I was actually pointing out that ron paul is the only one who hasn't publicly said "i hate gays" unlike the other candidates.

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by aching_knuckles

i reackon a lot of people are embarressed.

there is not lot a supporter can say after seeing it. its either gonna be something that doesn't bother you and you are stupid enough to try and bring up the black panthers and obama (kinda like foxnews used to do)

or you see what kind of man he is and just walk away from supporting him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join