It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous Claims Neo-Nazi Links to Republican Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Story is just deveoping but I am seeing it pop up in a few places.

These views are not my own. I am merely reporting what I am seeing.

This started off with;

The Anonymous collective has hacked into and defaced the website of an American nationalist party, claiming it had connections with Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul.

Hackers attacked and took possession of the website belonging to American Third Position (A3P), a white nationalist party which allegedly has connections with neo-Nazi and extreme right-wing organisations.

it continues then with

A statement posted on the hacked homepage claims that the organisation attempts to maintain a professional public image to hide its underbelly of racism and xenophobia. The hack includes several private messages from forums, personal emails, notes, names, phone numbers and home addresses of A3P members

and then the claim

Anonymous also claims that the organisation has links with Republican candidate Ron Paul. "We found a disturbingly high number of members who are also involved in campaigning for Ron Paul," the statement said, adding that Paul had regularly met with many party members and even engaged in conference calls with its board of directors.

Another target of the hack was the A3P webmaster, Jamie Kelso. According to the hacker collective, Kelso, a former Scientologist and organiser for Paul campaign events, is also the account owner of neo-Nazi forums and websites.

www.ibtimes.co.uk...

pretty damaging stuff if proven true?
edit on 31-1-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Just because white supremacists support Ron, does not mean Ron supports them, but im sure any support is good support. I really doubt Ron Paul will be attending a Klan rally any time soon.

Besides, in America, we have freedom of speech, and the downside of that is that often people will say things we dont want to hear, and do not like, that is something we have to deal with while enjoying freedom of speech, else there is censorship, where no one will have freedom of speech, but no one will be offended.

edit on 31-1-2012 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It wasn't that long ago that Ron Paul commented on this I believe. He won't reject the support of Americans just because they have extreme views among most in society. That's biased and unfair. I don't like those freaking idiots anymore than most but they are integrated into both major political parties as well and have a fair interest in the Libertarian party historically.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flint2011
It wasn't that long ago that Ron Paul commented on this I believe. He won't reject the support of Americans just because they have extreme views among most in society. That's biased and unfair. I don't like those freaking idiots anymore than most but they are integrated into both major political parties as well and have a fair interest in the Libertarian party historically.

Right.

He needed their money.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
No one ever talks about Obamas support from the Black Panthers, or ACORN though, because thats racist too!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I guess that means the good Dr. Paul supports full auto firearms for every man woman and child supplied by the state, as well as the death penalty by hanging for any lifer prison sentance.
As I support him!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

looking at material being realeased it looks like it might be more than this organisation simply supporting him. it looks like he is happy with the help from them and has been working/meeting with them.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I wonder how many 'black supremicists' voted for Obama.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Wouldn't surprise me in the least to find out that this is indeed true.

When Ron Paul takes the position that private businesses should have the right to discriminate at will, when he states that he would not have voted for the Civil Rights Act, he is fundamentally endorsing the same views held by these white supremacist groups.

And those are just two of the reasons I would never vote for Ron Paul.

S&F for the OP, Good Find!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Stay on topic people:

This thread has nothing to do with George Bush, Regan, George W. Bush, Carter, Obama, Clinton, Romney, Gingrich, or Santorum.

Stay on topic.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Considering that there is massive speculation that Anonymous is actually employed by, and a front for the CIA, I find this right on par. What better way to discredit someone than having a "neutral" hacking group "expose" evidence that cannot be proven or disproven. The timing on this is more than curious.

ETA: IF Anonymous is truly neutral, I would expect them to dig into all of the candidates closets and expose all of their skeletons.

edit on 1/31/2012 by SpaDe_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Who is a better human being fit for president?

One who accepts support from his fellow country men and women no matter who they are.
Or one who incites hatred towards minorities (homosexuals).

The truth of the matter is romney, gingrich, bachman, santorum and pretty much every other candidate so far EXCEPT for ron paul, has made crude remarks about people who are attracted to the same sex.

I'm sure if a branch of the KKK group all voted for... lets say mitt romney. It wouldn't even make the news.

MSM scraping the barrel for slander.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Stay on topic people:

Well first, no one has deviated from the topic yet, and second, those other candidates obviously count as being on topic as this is about Ron Paul having the support from nefarious groups, it bares mentioning that the other candidates do as well.

But I see what you were trying to do and wish you good luck with it, it WILL become a political trolling thread, because if I've learned 1 thing from ATS, "claims" against someone or a group you dislike is essentially proof. That's how ATS operates, and now you'll have tons of mindless zombies spouting half truths about this as fact in other threads and sites.

Let us not forget WHO did this hack and WHO is making these claims.

Anonymous, you know, that group of hackers protecting YOUR RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS by hacking sites you use, stealing your credit card and bank card numbers, then selling them to the highest bidder.

Honestly, if you guys can't see the BS that is Anonymous at this point, well, you are a lost cause, Anonymous IS the government, they are doing everything within their ability to ENSURE laws like SOPA and PIPA get support and get passed.

And now they are trying to smear Ron Paul? Come the hell on, how much more transparent does it REALLY need to get? Are people so blinded by their hate of Ron Paul that they've lost the ability to actually THINK?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Sounds like a cia op to me to try to discredit Mr paul.Just like anonymous hacking into police web sites and stealing credit card info.Good way to get the internet shut down or more restricted.I think cia has hijack anonymous for their own dirty work.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Right.

He needed their money.

Uh huh...

He's a-okay taking money from white supremacists apparently, no probs at all.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

And those are just two of the reasons I would never vote for Ron Paul.

I suggest you READ the newletters you are referring to, if you believe Paul wrote them or not, you should at least READ what they actually say, and he's explained his stance on affirmative action and equal rights in several interviews.

you are basing your view on a distortion of what was actually said.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rollin76

Sounds like a cia op to me to try to discredit Mr paul.Just like anonymous hacking into police web sites and stealing credit card info.Good way to get the internet shut down or more restricted.I think cia has hijack anonymous for their own dirty work.

exactly, and they go after facebook, a social networking site that has HELPED these movements gain momentum. Way to cut and paste for me, it's a joke and I called it from day 7 of the psn outage, it's a bunch of crap.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by rollin76

looking at some details from frontline anon members this does not appear fake.

the story looks legit at the moment.

unless of course you believe anon to be a cia op.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

exactly, and they go after facebook, a social networking site that has HELPED these movements gain momentum. Way to cut and paste for me, it's a joke and I called it from day 7 of the psn outage, it's a bunch of crap.

you see, my view is actaully that facebook is a cia op. its simply a tool for information gathering.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishyblankwaters

you see, my view is actaully that facebook is a cia op. its simply a tool for information gathering.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join