It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Philosophy behind the immateriality of the absolute.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Originally posted by Starchild23

Originally posted by filosophia

In an absolute sense existence and consciousness are the same, since they would be identical within the absolute. The absolute is one, so anything within is non contradictory to anything else, which is just a way of saying all is the same. On a physical level human consciousness does not matter to existence of the universe, but do planets and stars have intelligence? Or are they just features of nature without consciousness. Then is nature itself smart?

So at the root of the essence of energy, there is consciousness.

Exactly. Energy became conscious of itself, and experienced itself (experimented with itself), which is how the universe formed. Similar to us making water splash while experimenting with movement, except this came from within itself. Unfortunately, as such simple creatures more focused on material then spirit, we are unaware of this energy consciousness, also known as the Spirit.

If one could tap into the higher mind, and communicate with the energy...miracles could be made.

In my opinion, we are already tapped into the higher mind. We make miracles everyday. The fact of our existence alone is a miracle. We don't just communicate with the energy, we are the energy and the energy is and the energy knows itself to be.

The capacity of ourselves to know ourselves to be is directly proportional to how tapped in we are. You might be alive, but that doesn't mean you are living.

I'm kNot sure what yew mean by "tapped" but if yew mean IT is connected to We, then yes, but if you mean We are connected with IT, no. It's a 3-way connection and only 2 of the connections are active.

WE can phuck with yew but yew cannot phuck with WE.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I find this hilarious coming from you, considering your points are consistently incoherent.

By the way, language has to make sense in order to communicate. Your logic is faulty.

your logic doesnt exist at all, so u cant use the word logic to refute my words when the only reference of logics realisations from our expressions is exclusively mine

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
reply to post by absolutely

No, you just do not make sense in relevance to the English language.

I'm glad I'm kNot the only One that thinks he left his screwdriver in his other pants pocket.

That, or he drinks way too many of them.

Ribbit

edit on 31-1-2012 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

reply to post by ButtUglyToad

I can agree with that.
However, I would appreciate if you could explain in more detail that proverb...

I think all I have to dew is explain the beginning part, then the flow down should be evident.

"God/Source Thinks and Time happens!" - Old Toad Proverb

Time is the Energy Transfer from the Spatial Verse below this One and into this Spatial Verse, and that Energy is the Thought of the Collective Consciousness of the Uni-Verse, the Thought of God/Source.
And this Spatial Verse contains the mYnd of that Consciousness and the Spatial Verse below this One contains the Consciousness.

Matter matters!

Ribbit

Ps: God/Source Recycles and there is NO entropy! Everything goes Home eventually!
It's the Inevitable!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

You are never disconnected from source. You just bought into the big fat lie that's all.

If you could coherently communicate from your end, you'd be able to understand I never said We are disconnected. I said One of the Three connections is blocked, the other Two connections are still active and are what give is Life, give us our Conscious Awareness.

You are an imbecile! You and Absolutely should be locked up together in a padded room for an Eternity.

Moron!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

You are an imbecile! You and Absolutely should be locked up together in a padded room for an Eternity.

Moron!

Wake up on the wrong side of the lily pad today, Toad?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan

Moron!

Wake up on the wrong side of the lily pad today, Toad?

More like the wrong side of a toothache.

I made an Old Toad Proverb just for Absolutely & LostInTheNow:

"Stupid² does not equal Smart, it equals Stupid²." Old Toad Proverb

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

If you could read from your end, you'd be able to understand I never said We, I said 'YOU are never disconnected from source.'
edit on 31-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

In an absolute sense existence and consciousness are the same, since they would be identical within the absolute. The absolute is one, so anything within is non contradictory to anything else, which is just a way of saying all is the same. On a physical level human consciousness does not matter to existence of the universe, but do planets and stars have intelligence? Or are they just features of nature without consciousness. Then is nature itself smart?

So at the root of the essence of energy, there is consciousness.

pure consciousness, aware of only itself since it is metaphysically one thing only.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain

If you could read from your end, you'd be able to understand I never said We, I said 'YOU are never disconnected from source.'

I am kNot the only person on this planet and I am kNot special, sew that yew is all inclusive, which converts to We.

Did they teach math where you come from?

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Reading is a language skill not maths. YOU, not we is what i wrote.
edit on 31-1-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Ribbit

u just defined stupid, the free mind that function from the base that absolute is inferior negative

u prove at the same time how stupid is only from being evil

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

That's why reference point and degrees to which something IS are notions to behold. From one's perspective something may seem, say, geometrically, perfectly spherical. When you take a closer look, you begin realizing that this notion of how 'absolutely' "perfect" this sphere is, begins to break down. This applies to objects like the Moon, which looks like a perfect disc from afar, but closer you realize is mountainous, all the way down, probably, to the seemingly infallibly spherical electron.

Understanding!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

Ribbit

u just defined stupid, the free mind that function from the base that absolute is inferior negative

u prove at the same time how stupid is only from being evil

There is no sPoon!

There is no eVil!

But there is Stupid and yew dew that quite well!

However, I dew like how you defined Absolute with Math, when you said it is Inferior Negative, which is a double negative and creates Superior, but double negatives are Opposites and Opposites cannot exist in a Now only world.
Basically, an opposing "ite" is mathematicaly impossible in a Now only existence.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

[
There is no eVil!

But there is Stupid and yew dew that quite well!

However, I dew like how you defined Absolute with Math, when you said it is Inferior Negative, which is a double negative and creates Superior, but double negatives are Opposites and Opposites cannot exist in a Now only world.
Basically, an opposing "ite" is mathematicaly impossible in a Now only existence.

Ribbit

amazing how each sentence u remake confirm the evil life, hey living thing double negative dont make superior, it is an illusion stupid, that is how satan can teach u what he is or how all one reached to b him, enjoy it eternally

negative is exclusively through absolute freedom rights abuse
and inferiority is exclusively through absolute objective reality abuse

that is how knowledge is proved being the evil king
the reason why any static conscious is an evil thing that move exclusively from powerful evil life the oness u adore and are gonna get its end

abso proverb, watch out what u r looking for u might get it at the end

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by absolutely

abso proverb, watch out what u r looking for u might get it at the end

I sure hope sew!

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by gosseyn

The absolute is the highest reality possible, infinity, truth. This absolute must be immaterial since it is different from all matter, if it were not, it would be just another object and not reality itself.
Why do you think that ? What do we really know about matter ? Matter is basically a macro manifestation of micro or quantum energy, so why do you think matter is not noble enough?

So when a philosopher asks what caused God, if God is meant the absolute and not a mythological deity, than there is no answer to the question what caused the absolute, since the absolute is immaterial and thus has no cause. It is uncaused.
Again, and in regard to what I just said, what makes you think that the absolute is immaterial?

form arises from formlessness. the closer you look into matter the more intangible it becomes

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggmoneyme

form arises from formlessness. the closer you look into matter the more intangible it becomes

Absolutey Pee On!

Versed definitively, in a Universal kinda way!

Ribbit

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I'm working off of the assumption that at the root of all matter and energy and what all matter and energy is, in essence, is consciousness.

So since all is consciousness and all is alive, then you can see how consciousness builds itself to become more and more complex and then focuses itself into its creation to make itself believe that it is the system that is a body.

That is why we aren't aware of every cell in our body and consciously participating in their activities. It is why the afterlife is possible.

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I'm working off of the assumption that at the root of all matter and energy and what all matter and energy is, in essence, is consciousness.

So since all is consciousness and all is alive, then you can see how consciousness builds itself to become more and more complex and then focuses itself into its creation to make itself believe that it is the system that is a body.

That is why we aren't aware of every cell in our body and consciously participating in their activities. It is why the afterlife is possible.

While at the root of all Matter is Energy and the root of all Energy is Consciousness, Consciousness is not what all Energy and Matter is. Energy created by the Universe is created by the conscious thought process of the Universe, just as your mind creates Energy when it thinks, which it always does, and Energy comprises all Matter.

Ribbit

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join