It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien technology on the moon - Clementine's Secrets - This video offers a short preview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

freelance_zenarchist
But ArMaP, you're going to miss out on the excellent "enhancements" of alien technology on the moon!

You're right, that "dragon's foot with 5 toes" is new.

The uploader 1967sander seems completely serious about this, I don't think he's doing it as a joke. What makes people so delusional? Is it a mental health issue? I'm baffled when I see nonsense like this.

It may be bad perception, delusion or trolling for hits.

posted on Dec, 16 2013 @ 07:14 AM
link   

zorgon

So one question... why do those of you who insist you see NOTHING keep pouncing on these anomaly threads?

We get it ... your blind

Same reason those who insist they see something where there's NOTHING keep posting "anomaly" thread after "anomaly" thread.

We get it... you really want to see aliens.

posted on Apr, 28 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
the video link is broken.

- curious that clementine had that 'malfunction'

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Apoceclipse
the video link is broken.

- curious that clementine had that 'malfunction'

There was no malfunction from Clementine, the individual photos don't have any problems.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Yes there was look it up.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Yes there was look it up.

What malfunction are you talking about? The camera worked as expected.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   

on may 7th a thruster continuously fired for 11 minutes sending the unit spinning at 80 rpm

wiki has it all.

I know we have plenty of pictures. I was just stating that there was some curious events surrounding clementine and that the malfunction was one of them. I mean, we can't get a thruster to fire right? hehe

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:10 PM
link   
duplicate post edit

here is something more useful than a duplicate post

On January 25, 1994, Clementine was launched from Space Launch Complex 4 West at Vandenberg Air Force Base, California using a Titan II launch vehicle. The mission had two phases. After two Earth flybys, lunar insertion was achieved approximately one month after launch. Lunar mapping took place over approximately two months, in two parts. The first part consisted of a five hour elliptical polar orbit with a periapsis of about 400 km at 13 degrees south latitude and an apoapsis of 8300 km. Each orbit consisted of an 80 minute lunar mapping phase near periapsis and 139 minutes of downlink at apoapsis.

After one month of mapping the orbit was rotated to a periapsis at 13 degrees north latitude, where it remained for one more month. This allowed global imaging and altimetry coverage from 60° south to 60° north, over a total of 300 orbits.

After an Earth to moon transfer and two more Earth flybys, the spacecraft was to head for Geographos, arriving three months later for a flyby, with a nominal approach closer than 100 km. Unfortunately, on May 7, 1994, after the first Earth transfer orbit, a malfunction aboard the craft caused one of the attitude control thrusters to fire for 11 minutes, using up its fuel supply and causing Clementine to spin at about 80 rpm.(see NASA Clementine Project Info). Under these conditions, the asteroid flyby could not yield useful results, so the spacecraft was put into a geocentric orbit passing through the Van Allen radiation belts to test the various components on board.

The mission ended in June 1994 when the power level onboard dropped to a point where the telemetry from the spacecraft was no longer intelligible.

NASA announced on March 5, 1998 that data obtained from Clementine indicated that there is enough water in polar craters of the moon to support a human colony and a rocket fueling station. Doubt has since been cast on this interpretation, however (see Bistatic Radar Experiment).
edit on 29-4-2014 by Apoceclipse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:32 PM
link   

on may 7th a thruster continuously fired for 11 minutes sending the unit spinning at 80 rpm

Oh, that. As this thread is about the photos I thought you were talking about the photos, not the failure of the thruster that prevented Clementine from completing the second part of its mission.

wiki has it all.

I don't need Wikipedia for that, this is a case I have known for some years.

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I am familiar with sander and his video. This thread seemed to be about clementine's secrets and alien technology on the moon… so… I was adding my 2 cents about the whole thing and... came in to say the original link was now broken, from the OP.

I also was eluding to the malfunction having to do with 'alien technology' or something else but the pictures are nice to. i can see how there was mis-communication, and the 2nd part of my mission failed too. harhar

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP

You're right, that "dragon's foot with 5 toes" is new.

The uploader 1967sander seems completely serious about this, I don't think he's doing it as a joke. What makes people so delusional? Is it a mental health issue? I'm baffled when I see nonsense like this.

It may be bad perception, delusion or trolling for hits.

gee thats not a very nice thing to say.

you seem pretty hard on me right off the bat too there… mod.

lol...

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 06:57 PM
link   

gee thats not a very nice thing to say.

Which one?

you seem pretty hard on me right off the bat too there… mod.

lol...

Hard on you?

posted on Apr, 29 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   

carry on lol

adios

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join