It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone else experienced this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I have read over many topics on Energy Shifts. the dominant vibe in these threads is a common trend of people experiencing: anxiety, sleep disorders, loss of appetite, feelings of secrecy, an overal "negative" types of symptoms. My question stems from the opposite...

Over the past few weeks, i have noticed the opposite affect in myself. I recently started a new position at my place of employment, and when i took this position over, my company had several large issues with customer relations. companies were looking to take ther business elsewhere and my companies drivers were causing several issues (i work in logistics). This was around the same time i began to see threads here on ATS about an energy shift, and its implications.

the more threads that arose on this topic, the more "negative" type response i read. i do not mean negative in any other sense than to portray the difference in possitive and negative. not negative in a hateful meaning, just as the opposite of possitive. it appeared to me that a growing feeling of anxiey, sleep loss, and appetite loss, general uneasiness was sweeping through almost all posters on the subject. this was confusing to me because i could not understand how an increase in energy could cause negative affects. i am not a scientist, nor do i pretend to understand anything about the concepts of energy and if they shift, but it seemed odd to me.

sinse taking the new position, i have encountered a strange occurance, contrary to the threads i had been reading-

every morning when i awoke, the first thing i would do is (out loud) state that, "Today is going to be a great day. There will be no issues at work, and everything is improving. (to myself) Thank you for manifesting my goals and dream. (to myself) I love you." in the past 2 weeks i have not had one day where there were any issues from the night before, and from my talking to and meeting several of our customers, i have retained business and increased profits company wide. I dont have a college degree, nor do i plan on paying for any type of post secondary education. i am only in my ealry 20's and have very little work experience. i say this to drive home that a few weeks ago i read the negative energy influence threads, and i realized that the more support a negative idea receives, the more it spreads and becomes dominant.

in the past few weeks i too have experienced a shift in energy, but i feel more aware, alive, healthy. i feel a greater sense of urgency and a need to learn more. i am under the belief that each individual creates their own energy, and their own reality. If one is looking for a reason for their negative feeling, and they find a reason, the negativety will stay, for the focus has not changed away from the negative, it has only moved focus to "another negative".

When we arrive at the conclusion that we must avoid searching for the answers from outside sorces, maybe then we will find that we hold the answers inside. the universe is impartial to what affects us in a possitive or negative way, but our minds can manipulate the universe towards its own desires. if we focus on negative we get negative. if we focus on possitve then that is manifested. I love this site (its the highlight of my mornings lol) and many other non-mainstream media outlets, but in reality- while they are "exposing" the truth, most topics and responses are of a negative backing, and speculation of the evil powers that be, and their plan to enslave the globe, they are infact promoting these ideas to the universe, and making the universe manifest these things because there are so many, with many strong emotions dwelling on these terrible ideas.

i could be wrong, but i believe a politician or two will not create change, and that we the people hold the true powers of change. i also believe we have forgotten how to use those abilities. My purpose in writting this is to ask if anyone has a reference or source material (or even ideas on where to look) on the scientific probability that we can influence our lives in this way i have described. i have seen movies like "what the f*** do we know" and "the secret" which talk about this theory, but in those movies i felt very mislead by the presentation. those films breifly talked about how it was science...but then quickly swith to how if you tape a fake $10000 bill to your ceeling above your bed you can make tons of cash. WHAT IF YOU DONT CARE ABOUT MONEY?!? LOL

i am recuiting help for my learning experience, and back to the thread title...i am curious if anyone else had felt a great increase in possitive though and possitive energy.

Thank You in advance for any comments and guidance

Equal Rights, Justice, Peace, and Love to All

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Interesting perspective, and I do see what you are saying.

When I, myself, am talking about feeling negative energy it is something that I "feel in the air". Like the world around me is tense. Generally, though, I am feeling excellent and energetic and excited and motivated during these times. I do feel like doing good for others and being kind to everyone and loving everyone. I think that the negative energy makes me want to pour out positive energy to combat it.

So, yes, I have experienced this.

And I agree, life is what we make it.

I like the idea of spending time each morning to dictate your attitude for the day. I did something similar this morning, and it is working like a charm.

edit on 1/31/2012 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I get both positive and negative feelings. You're right though. The world does need more people working the Light right now. Whether or not all the social upheaval is caused by self-fulfilling prophecies is a moot point now, it is still there. These manifestations are bearing fruit. So I'm with you. Work the Light!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Youre absolutely right, and when you learn that conciousness is the driving force behind the matter that makes up our universe, you quickly see why and how this website is used as a sort of conditioning tool.

[See the double slit experiment. www.youtube.com... ] Proving that the very act of concious observation is what influences matter.

You would be very interested the Convoluted Universe book series by Dolores Cannon.

All of her information is derived through hypnosis. Very complex metaphysical concepts explained very easily.

I would go so far as to say every single person on the planet should read it.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

Greetings, JAsayLOVE. I flagged and starred you for an excellent post. I looked at your profile, and you and I share some things....

Stuff I Like: I am in love with me, and obsessed with knowledge. There is a difference in "education" and "intelligence", and my mission is to shift through the bull# to find the truth.

That sounds about right for a True Seeker. I am a Seeker too, mostly on the same subject matter.

every morning when i awoke, the first thing i would do is (out loud) state that, "Today is going to be a great day. There will be no issues at work, and everything is improving. (to myself) Thank you for manifesting my goals and dream. (to myself) I love you." in the past 2 weeks i have not had one day where there were any issues from the night before, and from my talking to and meeting several of our customers, i have retained business and increased profits company wide. I dont have a college degree, nor do i plan on paying for any type of post secondary education. i am only in my ealry 20's and have very little work experience. i say this to drive home that a few weeks ago i read the negative energy influence threads, and i realized that the more support a negative idea receives, the more it spreads and becomes dominant.

You are totally correct on the "Negative Waves" some of us have been feeling, in this forum, and in the real world outside, if you can call it that anymore. You are learning how to consciously manifest your desires. This effect has been happening to me too. The key for me is getting my wife, and my son, all of whom are having this, to sync together, making a triangle of Energy. Do you know about the
Merkaba?

in the past few weeks i too have experienced a shift in energy, but i feel more aware, alive, healthy.

I too have felt the shifts, and been aware of them. I had a strange experience. I was pumping up a tire on my van, and began to have sharp pains in my left chest, and down my arm, a classic TV heart attack, which anyone who has had an attack knows better. I was taken to ER, and hooked up. Got a pain shot. After a few minutes, the Doctor comes in, tells me I am not having a heart attack. I present all wrong. My blood pressure is a little high, so they keep me all night. During the night, I looked up from sleep to see a bright, white light right above me. A voice in my head, a male voice, told me to relax, that I had torn muscle in my chest, and it needed repaired. At that, I felt what felt like little fingers inside me, dancing around my chest, back and forth, up and down. Then a full body "scan" came about, from head to feet, and back again.
After that, I am much calmer now, and more social. My thoughts are much clearer now.
Nice talking to you, Cheers

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeftySinister
I get both positive and negative feelings. You're right though. The world does need more people working the Light right now. Whether or not all the social upheaval is caused by self-fulfilling prophecies is a moot point now, it is still there. These manifestations are bearing fruit. So I'm with you. Work the Light!

More Light People are incoming all the time. Have you noticed the little children of today? They are much brighter, and more aware. More and more people are waking up too, and throwing off the establishment lies and dogma, always in search of Truth. But even Truth is subjective, isn't it? Is not one person's Truth another person's Lie?

Proven Truth:
Documented, visible evidence exists.

Partial Truth:
Truth mixed with Untruth, partially true, but not completley a lie either. This is how people are decieved.

Theory:
A partially accepted truth, based on acceptable, and non acceptable sources.

Lie:
A complete untruth, or a fabrication, no evidence other than one or several people talking about it on a youtube video, or reading in a blog or forum. No evidence other than perhaps a youtube video.

When performing Light Working, we must always walk the narrow path, between Light and Dark; knowing that intimately they are connected, one polarity of another. Both need the other to exist. Once Centered, one can begin to Vibrate, and Modulate their individual Frequency to polarise and Synchronize The Power to a singular point. If that point happens to be a fully formed Merkaba, one can easily be on their way to a better life in a Higher Dimension.

The best thing about this is anyone can do it. Ascending is not just for Adepts, anyone who is curious enough, and who reads enough, and studies enough, can learn these techniques and better their lives. Nothing of a religious nature here, this is reality.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JAsay1LOVE

Star and Flag!

I feel that the more of us that voice our opinions of what is going on, The more people will re-examine where they stand in life. Your post hit the nail on the head. While I love coming to ATS in the morning, It is largely filled with posts about evil, domination, and overall negative things. While it is beneficial to "know" whats going on out there it seems many are living their lives from the stand point of "Oh No
" and FEAR. I would Love to see ATS go thru a transformation, although there are always going to be those that like living from that paradigm.

Please check out a couple of my threads if you have the time.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take care friend, I believe that we are on the brink of a beautiful existence!

Love, Light, and Peace

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Dolores Cannons book "Three Waves of Volunteers" is amazing as well! very informative as to what is going on in the world today.
If you are interested, you can buy it HERE

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
so idk how to do all of the cool things people can do with direct replys to multiple posters, on the same post...so this may look odd, but i wanted to thank each person as every reply to my OP has been amazingly exactly what i was looking for.

we all see the bad, and feel the bad, but it is up to each individual to defeat the bad. the only way to do that is to look within ones self first

ottobot- i thought when i first was introduced to this way of thinking that doing something as small as waking up and stating out loud my intended attitude for the day was "silly" lol. but for the past several weeks i have been practicing this and i am fully devout in my belief that it works. thank you

leftysinister- thank you

iversusvsversusi- i appreciate your recommendation on reference material. i will most def take the time to study said material and i thank you in advance for whatever the message is that i receive from said material. i would also like to thank you for the link to the experiment. all of your information i know will prove to be helpful and informative. thank you

princeguy- your words of support are appreciated and the links and information you provided will undoubtably futher my education. thank you for taking the time to read my OP and add great insite to my inquiry. thank you

autowrench- i am glad that we share similar views. everyone should be completely in love with themselves. for if one cannot stand to be in his or her own company for 10 minutes, how could one expect them to love another, or have another enjoy his or her company for 10 min lol. i dont think it can happen. it really caught my attention when you mentioned bringing your family to the same level of understanding. i face the same issue (kinda lol). while i do not have children (technically nor a wife), i do live with my girl friend, and while she is starting to "wake up" to conciousness, reality, and geo-political/economic problems past and present- it seems as though she is always consumed with negativity. not towards any individual, but almost like a perpetual state of anxiety over life in general. no matter how much i tell her that she can change that, and that a change in her mentality could completely change her life, but to no avail. it is like that with my family as well. in my family, if you even mention anything "conspiracy" related, or any knowledge not from a school text book then you are crazy lol. i fall in to this category at every family gathering lol. how does one show others the light, when they will only accept it if they find it for themselves? thank you for your knowledge on truth, and Merkaba. this is a new phrase to me and i intend to research the topic and enlighten myself. thank you

thank you my friends.

Equal Rights, Justice, Peace, and Love to All

*note that i am terrible at spelling lol. please dont take it as a reflection of my intelligence. i am just really lazy and not to concerned with spelling (only grade i consistently got an F lol)

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The negative issues that you speak of are symptoms of the ascension process that is in full effect on the inhabitants of planet Earth. Sleeplessness, anxiety et cetera are the result of the new energy filling the core of our very being. This is of a higher fequency so our "circuits" initially have to get used to this large influx of higher frequency energy. We are being connected to the new frequency grid and unplugged from the old. Brief bouts of depression, tearfullness and or sadness are the manifestation of the release of emotional and psychological baggage...we are moving on to a new World of Love & Light. All you have to do is WANT to be part of it. Will it and it will be so. Create your own reality. The entire planet is ascending as well. This is a glorious time that we live in. Let's step into the light of the New World and claim our birthright as citizens of the Cosmos. Love is all we need.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeguy
reply to post by iversusvsversusi

Dolores Cannons book "Three Waves of Volunteers" is amazing as well! very informative as to what is going on in the world today.
If you are interested, you can buy it HERE

You just made me VERY happy! I love Dolores Cannon and have been anxiously awaiting new work from her. Now I have two books to read, "Three Waves of Volunteers & Convoluted Universe IV! Thank You!

posted on Feb, 3 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
This was a very interesting post and I thank you for it. I have been having both right now. Pain and Anxiety but also some elation and feelings of Joy.

Oddly our company is going through a big change too. I hope it is all for the better and I will also try a bit of a wake up mantra as I have in the past.

new topics

top topics

join