It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice Chemtrail Pictures/Video (Central Florida)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Lately I have been intrigue about chemtrails, last month in top of Disney World and Kissimmee area "LOTS OF TOURISTS AREA" I saw a lot of chemtrails in the sky, I saw a lot of commercial planes passing by and only 2 of them where leaving chemtrails and they were flying on the same direction, the other planes were flying to different directions and not leaving chemtrails. The 2 planes leaving the chemtrails were making like a checkers pattern in the sky. Then it hit me why if this is actually chemtrails and not water condensation etc. What would be the best way to "contaminate people all over the world" Disney Area has a lot of tourists and Kissimmee Area has a lot of hotels think about it.

Then this past Saturday I was on the grocery store and when I got out I saw this chemtrails similar to the ones I saw in top of Disney World and Kissimmee area, but this time was a little more up-north in Clermont, FL.

What do you think?

Cropped from the original picture

Watch on HD

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

how do I tell the difference between a chemtrail and a contrail?

they all look the same?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Wow.

Just when you thought there couldn't be more "chemtrail" propaganda,

yet another thread of the imaginary things pops up.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

they all look the same?

On the video at the end you can see the plane on the right corner, you can see the chemtrail coming from it

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Here's the best way:

Planes leave CONTRAILS. CHEMTRAILS don't exist and are the figment of paranoid imaginations.

Hope that helped.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Looks like them to me.
I made a thread about it that you might be interested in.
It explains what the purpose of them are.

thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
well i did contact "EPA" a few years back.
they just laughed...guess they don't get the fact that we breathe what is known as air.
thankfully some folks have been collecting data for years.
apparently barium and aluminum are the main components - general speculation is for weather modification visavis HAARP.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

HAARP uses radio waves.

What does that have to do with the "chemtrail" myth?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns

Originally posted by network dude

they all look the same?

On the video at the end you can see the plane on the right corner, you can see the chemtrail coming from it

But I thought planes leave trails like that all the time if conditions are right? Are the chemtrails a different color?

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
This thread will be trolled by proud bird & the gaul...to name a few. Good luck with them.

you should check out a recent thread called why do they block the sun?

Recent studies by dr. fritz albert popp has brought chemtrails in a new light. Popp discovers that certain elements and chemicals reflect light at a different wave length than the sun produces...he found that natural sunlight is distorted and rearranged once it reflects off of certain substances.

I think chemtrails are a toxic light filter which filters out our life sustaining wavelengths...this explains why chemtrails are mostly done over large populations and not rural areas..to maximize the people affected per "chem cloud"

Look up the thread and fritz albert popp, s&f!

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
So what did the chemical analysis turn up anyway. Is going to kill us sooner or later or you really don't have anythng and your just spewing BS

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by metalshredmetal

Gawd, if you could just listen to yourself......run this by an actual scientist, and wait for his answer after he stops laughing:

Popp discovers that certain elements and chemicals reflect light at a different wave length than the sun produces...

You just make crap up? Here....I don't think this guy is credible, but reading about him, all he has "discovered" is a form of bio-luminescence:

Fritz-Albert Popp

And here is some humorous reading about this guy, too. It falls under the category of "homeopathic"....and we all know what that means!

@the OP in Florida.

What you photographed and videoed there, son, are normal, everyday CONTRAILS. Not to burst your bubble, but it is time for science, and a reality check here.......

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Have a look at this 1972 book Clouds of the World:

picasaweb.google.com...

It explains how contrails form, and has several photos of contrails that look like the contrails in your photos.

Here's a slideshow of the photos in the book:

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Clearly the disinfo agents have time-travelled back to 1972 in order to plant fake evidence to hide the truth in the future.

Either that or all those things in the sky are just contrails.

Pick one.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

Chemtrails would have been tryed and proven way before the patents existed this would explain chemtrails in the past.
Why would the powers to be disclose the operations to any public what so ever?
Would not the people protest in masses if the big boys were to disclose they were playing gods with our air and water.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Do you feel contaminated ?,as you were right under them and to be doubly sure ask your neighbours, friends , anyone around you ,and even Mickey if they feel like they have been contaminated.Take a test of the air over a period and have it analysed. The answer lies within.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by killemall
reply to post by jtap66

Chemtrails would have been tryed and proven way before the patents existed this would explain chemtrails in the past.
Why would the powers to be disclose the operations to any public what so ever?
Would not the people protest in masses if the big boys were to disclose they were playing gods with our air and water.

But the point is that chemtrail theorists are claiming that the trails did not exist before they first noticed them. Which is clearly not true.

You can't have it both ways. If they existed before, they why is it odd that people notice them?

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
HAARP signals are reflected using chemtrails to stay with the curvature of the earth and end up where they aim.
the reasons don't matter as much as the fact is - they are not allowed by law to spray junk on us.

posted on Feb, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by jibajaba

False.

HAARP signals are reflected using chemtrails to stay with the curvature of the earth and end up where they aim.

top topics

join